It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction/If anyone is interested

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ive always been interested in Conspiracy Theories but only till about a month ago did i decide to get actively involved and read up on the subject.
Im not very convinced or even interested about most of the common Conspiracy theories. I believe that it is possible that some elite group has control over current events, however i do not believe they are that powerful unless they have control of the C.I.A and U.S gov., i am sure the KGB and Russia are not under its influence, which would pose a problem since the KGB would uncover the existence of such a group and if they choose can make it public. My main conspiracy theory revolves around Angels/Demons/Anti-Christ influencing those under their contorl indirectly. Yes i believe in the existence of a Creator and that he had a hand in all 3 religions, i hope people on this forum are tolerant, on other forums there's a lot of relgion bashing.

I do not believe in any alien conspiracies, i do not even believe that a superior alien race exists, maybe aliens exist somewhere in this vast universe but they are definitely not "intelligent" life, i was accused of being an "alien hater" on another forum, which i found quite funny.

I really want to post a story about a series of events that happened to me, which def involved angels/demons and possibly some secret organization/s that are either working with angels or demons, or maybe they are aware of their existence and have formed a third side, im not sure. Ive looked at the possible place to post this, best place i think is under Conspiracies in Religions or maybe in the Gray Area. Any help would be appreciated.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Doctor Who fan

Enjoy

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterOfTime

Hey there MasterOfTime and welcome to not just ATS, but also the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the rest of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only.

Once you have achieved 20 posts though, you'll then be able to start your own threads in other forums around ATS and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Here's some handy links..

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

I need help with uploading pictures/an avatar

Frequently Asked Questions..

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

RA,
Forum Moderator.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.... Glad you became a member.

I hear ya on your beliefs.... stick around and they will more than likely change.

Deny Ignorance is this sites motto for a reason.

Happy ATS'ing!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If someone creates the same thread in two different forums, will one of them be deleted? Ive looked at The Gray Area and it seems to fit there however it also fits in Conspiracies in Religion

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Welcome to our tribe.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterOfTime
If someone creates the same thread in two different forums, will one of them be deleted? Ive looked at The Gray Area and it seems to fit there however it also fits in Conspiracies in Religion

One will be closed and then directed to the original, yes.

We only need to see the one thread in the one forum.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I dont think i will ever change my mind about Aliens, HISTORY Channels shows just makes me believe they are beyond ridiculous, Aliens coming to Earth pretending to be Angels, Aliens travelling thousands of light years to build a few structures and then leave. However, if i do encounter an actual alien i geuss i will be forced to change my view.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Welcome to the forums. And remember the KGB are good guys

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You should think about a new user name : Marvin the paranoid android perhaps.
Of course we're interested my new friend.
Welcome to ATS
Sit down
Hang on
And enjoy the ride

Cody

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Oh, ok... so for now you believe in Angels, just not Aliens?

Have you seen an Angel? Is that why you believe in them?

How do you know for sure they were/are Angels? Please tell us more.

edit on 21-2-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

You should think about a new user name : Marvin the paranoid android perhaps.

Cody

Did my post come off that i am deeply depressed in some way? Or i cleary did not get your joke/reference, sorry my knowledge is limited to the movie only

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I really want to post a story about a series of events that happened to me, which def involved angels/demons and possibly some secret organization/s that are either working with angels or demons, or maybe they are aware of their existence and have formed a third side

i'm intrested in what you are saying here and will add you to my friends list so i can see your threads, wherever you decide to put them.

welcome to ATS!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride....

Des

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Welcome Master. Please adjust your tin foil headpiece , a tinfoil facemask is acceptable, and enjoy the ATS clan. Your arrival has been noted and we look forward to your opinions. Be aware that many face palms will be applied, and a stout heart never hurts. Peace and long life.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Oh, ok... so for now you believe in Angels, just not Aliens?

Have you seen an Angel? Is that why you believe in them?

No i am not a Prophet or a religious figure so Angels have no reason to reveal themselves to me. Plus, i believe the time of miracles or angels/demons directly interfering in the lives of humans ended a long time ago, so nothing supernatural is possible.

As for why i believe in them, well i believe in a Creator first and foremost, and since a Creator exists he will eventually try and guide/help humans, which is what happened in the form of Judaism/Christianity/Islam. I just cannot believe 'creation' started from nothing, even if it did i cannot understand how life would come about from inorganic matter, even after billions or trillions of years, there needs to be a spark to go from gas to solid to living creatures, and that spark is called a Creator

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
As you can see the ATS red carpet welcome is out.

We take 'em all.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

You sound terribly interesting to me.

Very nice introduction.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy this site as much as I have.

And take everything like a grain of sand...there are some meanies on here
but they can sure make you question things you believe...which is good IMO...not really meanies I guess..I'm sure there are meanies...more of people who are very intelligent...
Oh blahblah
Peace and love
-nat the crazed cat-
edit on 21-2-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

You are going to be a lot of fun, I can already tell.

Nothing supernatural, huh? Angels stopped coming a long time ago? Are they on break or something?

So, you believe and think he helps to guide... ok.

You say he tries to help... like in the case of the Abraham religions who war against one another, how is he helping do you think?

I dont think it happened out of nothing... what was before the Big Bang?

The spark you speak of sounds to me like "inspiration". Inspire... means to breathe in Latin. Think on that one, see if your mind can expand on that thought.

We are all inspired.

What "inspired" you to join ATS?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the jungle...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join