It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Our Sun was part of a Binary Solar System?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Wow thank you for your post! I agree we are not yet ready to handle some of these beautiful truths which is why they are kept from us.

Keep up the love.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by abeverage

No offense taken! I said I am no expert.....Just my opinion, which could change with some evidence! I was just throwing an opinion out there to see what the OP thought.

The "Second" Star in the Masonic depictions is Sirius not Polaris or Nibiru . And if you want to (or ready to) go down a rabbit hole look up the Sirius connection...
edit on 21-2-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kr0nZ

Ok this subject is of course a little hard to go into depth because the information is not readily available for us. I apologize I cannot answer your questions fully because I myself have just come across this information but I feel it is beyond the truth and something that is fact. It all makes sense.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Anytime clairvoyantrose
to conclude if they are of Primary SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY and can back and fourth prana suits / craft to SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY, some say some GREY- WE LOVE YOU GREYS-
are some of them in experiment / exploration suits-again my subjective evaluation
and 1 feels humans are on the way to remembering this attribute. So THEY CAN SEE YOU and maybe thats why all our elder(s) & grandparants ect tried to install the FAITHS to get their genetic descendants to the SAME outcomes/ OR POSITIVE LOCATIONS.

Take care clairvoyantrose, and good luck

edit on 2/21/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

No offense taken! I said I am no expert.....Just my opinion, which could change with some evidence! I was just throwing an opinion out there to see what the OP thought.

The "Second" Star in the Masonic depictions is Sirius not Polaris or Nibiru . And if you want to (or ready to) go down a rabbit hole look up the Sirius connection...

Hi,
That made me curious, I've never heard of any Sirius connection. Is my link an accurate depiction?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Anytime clairvoyantrose
to conclude if they are of Primary SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY and can back and fourth prana suits / craft to SOUL/SPIRIT/INTERNAL ENERGY, some say some GREY- WE LOVE YOU GREYS-
are some of them in experiment / exploration suits-again my subjective evaluation
and 1 feels humans are on the way to remembering this attribute. So THEY CAN SEE YOU and maybe thats why all our elder(s) & grandparants ect tried to install the FAITHS to get their genetic descendants to the SAME outcomes/ OR POSITIVE LOCATIONS.

Take care clairvoyantrose, and good luck

edit on 2/21/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

I have always been drawn to look at the stars. I feel there is so much that has been kept from us and I will continue on my search for the rest of my physical life. I am so happy there are positively loving people like you who are open to these theories. Thank you and take care as well.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Originally posted by abeverage

Hi,
That made me curious, I've never heard of any Sirius connection. Is my link an accurate depiction?

Sirius is involved in much. much more than this. Although I am not into any New Age spiritual beliefs, I do believe that star holds something to the ancient mystery schools. My dealings with it started with Phillip K. Dick's VALIS. That was my first tumble down the rabbit hole, but once you start, you then realize Sirius is very serious...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

When 90% of stars are binary, what makes us the exception?

This simply isn't true at all. The most common type of star are red dwarfs. Red dwarfs are more commonly form single star systems, not multi-star systems. If we look at our neck of the universe, single star systems are also more common. Then there's also the fact that if a yellow dwarf, like our Sun, are in a multi-star system it is more commonly in one with other yellow dwarfs. So if our solar system were binary it would be very obvious, not to mention that life probably wouldn't be able to survive. What you propose actually goes against the norm.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Modern science has been proven to be wrong many times, which is why the search for information continues everyday. Just because that's what you learned through textbooks in school, doesn't mean it's right.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Yes, modern science has been proven wrong. One such example is your claim that binary solar systems are the most numerous type in the universe. If you don't have faith in science why did you make that claim as if it was fact? Is science only correct when you find something that supports your worldview?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I first heard the binary star theory around 2007 while watching a documentary. I have entertained the possibility of our sun having a binary partner since.

That being said, I won't go so far as to speculate a visit from the Annunaki and/or some other worldly beings. And if something like that did happen, I can only imagine the outcome being a mixture of people crapping their pants. Some would act hostile towards our visitors in fear of them (not many out there who easily accept a change from the norm).

I think the best part for me if we ever experience a binary star passing, would be to head out to the desert so that I could pretend... Just once pretend... That I lived on Tatooine!

edit on 2/21/2013 by forall2see because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Modern science has been proven to be wrong many times, which is why the search for information continues everyday. Just because that's what you learned through textbooks in school, doesn't mean it's right.

Six reasons to think our Sun is part of a binary system:

1. The problem with the Sun's angular momentum
2. Sheer Edge
3. Comet paths
4. Sidereal vs Solar time
5. Time
6. Acceleration of the rate of precession

Here is the article:

Article

Brown dwarfs are almost impossible to be seen with the naked eye; infra-red is needed to see them.

Binary systems are believed to be more common than single systems.

A good thread about binary systems from an ATS member who appears to know what they are talking about for the most part:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And another one:

Here are some recent articles and posts on exoplanets:

Rogue planets

edit on 21-2-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Could it not be possible that the answer is right before our eyes? What about Jupiter? It's considered to be the largest mass besides the Sun in our known system. The upper atmosphere of Jupiter consists of roughly 88-92% hydrogen and 8-12% helium. The Sun is approximately 75% hydrogen and 24% helium by mass.
What if Jupiter is a baby Sun so to speak. They both are giant gaseous balls.

Just found this:

Jupiter is indeed the king of the solar system, containing 77 percent of the total mass of the planets. With a diameter of 88,748 mi. (142.796 km) Jupiter is eleven times the diameter of Earth. If Earth were the size of a dime, Jupiter would be the size of a dinner plate! Jupiter is so big that it ha been said that it is almost a star. It is quite interesting that the composition of Jupiter is very much like our Sun. Jupiter is 89 percent hydrogen and eleven percent helium. The Sun is about 78 percent hydrogen and 19.8 percent helium (the rest of the Sun is made up of heavy elements.) Jupiter's density is only 1.3 times that of water. Also, like the Sun, Jupiter is a gaseous ball with no real surface. So why isn't Jupiter a star? Jupiter does radiate about twice as much heat energy as it receives from the Sun, but this heat comes from an internal reservoir left over from the planet's birth some 4.6 billion years ago. The Sun produces it's heat energy through nuclear fusion. The core of the Sun is about 16 million C (29 million F,) so hot that a pinhead would kill a person up to 100 miles away! Jupiter's core is about 33,000 C (54,000 F,) nearly 500 times cooler than the Sun. If Jupiter's composition is so similar to the Sun, then why doesn't it shine like the Sun?

Jupiter - The star that might have been

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyingclaydisk
Trust me, if our sun was gravitationally influenced by any other 'nearby' massive object we'd know about it!

Though our solar system does move (albeit very gradually) around the solar system, it is for the most part stationary relatively speaking.

I don't understand what your saying.. Our solar system moves around the solar system?

The reason for this is the localized motion of our sun (while orbiting this other object) would radically change the relative position of the stars we observe from earth on a regular basis. It would also bend the light coming from other stars and change their relative position from our perspective.

Believe me, we'd know.

Well maybe we already do except some people know and don't tell everyone else. As for position of the stars, you do realise that the skies do move over longer periods of time? What was it again, 1 degree every 72 years, The change of the ages roughly 2000 yrs, the precession of the equinox 25,920? I believe you, we already know.

Some say that the movement is the Sun constantly arcing through space in its orbit and when you think about it, it is a possibility. The problem though is if this is correct, what the hell is the Sun arcing around? It certainly isn't the Milky Way.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It's a known hypothesis, and feasible IMO. Perhaps you should read this if you didn't already.

www.binaryresearchinstitute.org...

Since launching the Binary Research Institute website a few years ago, we have continued to research the possibility that our Sun might be part of a binary star system. This includes investigating a number of issues.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Today scientists working in the University of Louisiana have discovered a statistical anomaly of similar proportions. Professors John Matese, Patrick Whitman and Daniel Whitmire have studied the orbits of comets for 20 years, and their recent findings have led to startling theories.

Intrigued by the work of two palaeontologists working for the University of Chicago, Prof Whitmire, along with Nasa colleague Dr Al Jackson, had earlier attempted to explain the amazing discovery that six apocalyptic events, including the extinction of the dinosaurs, have all occurred, like clockwork, every 26 to 30 million years. To try to explain this mass extinction cycle, they looked to the possibility that comet showers were to blame.

The latest effort of Matese, Whitman and Whitmire studies 82 comets from the huge cloud of comets, called the Oort cloud, that exists around our solar system. They took the aphelia of these comets, the points on their orbit that are farthest from our Sun, and plotted them on a globe. Expecting to find an even distribution, they instead found that a particular band of sky, about one sixth the total, contained more than one quarter of all the comets, and that about 25 per cent of the comets coming from this cloud have anomalous paths.

So what was affecting the orbits? They went on to theorise that the best explanation is the existence of a previously unknown body - that our solar system is made up of the Sun and a shadowy partner, either a brown dwarf or a massive planet, in a wide binary system. In effect, the solar system had two stars, the Sun and a dark companion, spinning around each other.

phys.org...

When a wide binary orbit becomes very eccentric, the two stars will pass very close together once per orbit on one side of the orbital ellipse, while being very far apart on the other side of the ellipse. This can have dire consequences for planets in these systems since the gravity of a close-passing star can radically change planetary orbits around the other star, causing planets to scatter off of one another and sometimes get ejected to interstellar space. Kaib, a postdoctoral fellow in the Center for Interdisciplinary Exploration and Research in

Astrophysics (CIERA) and the Department of Physics and Astronomy at Northwestern University and a National Fellow in the Canadian Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics at the University of Toronto, conducted computer simulations of the process with Queen's University physics professor Martin Duncan and Sean N. Raymond, a researcher at the University of Bordeaux and the Centre national de la recherche scientifique in France. They added a a hypothetical wide binary companion to the Earth's solar system which eventually triggered at least one of four giant planets (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune) to be ejected in almost half of the simulations.

edit on 21-2-2013 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

It is a brown dwarf star in the third-density, but it gives off enough light for scientists to know it's there. In almost every masonic diagram there is 2 stars and 1 moon. What does this tell you? It is hidden right out in the open like many truths.

Hi I completely agree with you on the fact that our system is a binary system, but I think those masonic images you posted actually show the sun, moon, and VENUS. Venus being the star shaped object.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

You ever think those first two pics are of the North Star?

It appears to me they are depicting the third one to be really bright, ie: North Star......The brightest star in the sky....

That is my interpretation of it anyways....Take it for what its worth

They depict - The Black Sun (the supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy) - and Sothis - Sirius, which our Sun orbits - and Sol - our daily sun.

Nemesis is likely to exist, but you are more likely to see the symbol shown as the Winged Disk- which many of you should be aware of by now.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
hey

your threads in skunk works

my space-time thread was moved here

i didnt realise they put good stuff in this thread....

ATS, stop categorising legitimate speculative theoiries in skunk works...connotation!
if your adamant, then maybe re-name it,

peace

edit on 21-2-2013 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The other star in the Masonic depiction is the star of the spirit world. It is called Sirius B, Canis Major. The dog star. It is the constellation that begins that Dog days of summer on July 4. This is the reason our country has its birthday on July 4th. Our founding fathers were Masons and Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Masonic pictures:

this image made me laugh

thats so blatantly giza

the ladder is to the akh in the akhet, the asended soul....
which is why its facing east...to the rising sun....

the dead king shares his soul with the sun.....its a soul ascending

funny masons

peace

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join