It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity is Finished

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
This is the most sickening thing I have ever read.

How is it legal. I am reading a CRIME. WITH MURDER. All named need to be in prison. All ministers in prison. Unless you believe in the death penalty.

MURDER the terminally ill. So you have cancer and must be tortured to death without fluids on top of what you're going through??? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!

And notice aside from the children, that they said, terminally ill AND elderly patients. OH, so you can decide, he's old, so lets deprive fluids. He's terminally ill, so lets deprive fluids. That baby is handicapped, so lets deprive fluids. You can legally sign papers to murder someone?????

That is not HEALTH CARE.

THAT IS MURDER.

I WANT THEM IN PRISON NOW!!!!

This is what im saying, how we have let ourselves believe that this is acceptable I will never know, and parents agree to this for their babies, I will never agree to this for any of my family.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdohbeatdown
this is totally F'd up. I thought when the obama care debate was happening all the 'death panel' talk was extremist rhetoric.

I don't know if we have this in Australia, we have free health care as well.. but good mix of private and public imho. And its called the 'Liverpool Care Pathway / Death pathway' ?? THIS IS INSANE! WTF ! Sure most of the people are severely disabled or dying anyway... but let them die painlessly..... THROUGH DEHYDRATION AND STARVATION? That has got to be one of the worst ways to go.. I'd rather be shot.

This is absolutely absurd.. I used to think the NHS was one of the best things about the UK.

A death pathway. And cash bonuses for meeting 'targets' ? IE if they put a certain amount of people on a death pathway each year they get a funding boost.. And they question if the bonus has led to it being abused? This is ludicrous.. there should be a riot... you guys rioted over some crap a year or so ago but let this go?

I'm speechless. I don't think i've ever read of any so abhorrent happening openly in the west in recent times.

EDIT: It is used in Australia. ARGH!

link www.healthnetworks.health.wa.gov.au...
edit on 21-2-2013 by bigdohbeatdown because: (no reason given)

Edit:

Heres another news story..
www.dailymail.co.uk...

This is totally F'ked up.

on the wiki it says it is used on 'those deemed to be dying' ... in legal speak 'deemed' means that the person doesn't have to be literally dying, but will be considered to be dying at the discretion of the decision maker.
Does anyone know if this is codified by parliment? or is it act of the executive?

EDIT:

THIS IS DISGUSTING!!!!!!

THEY HAVE 'TESTIMONIALS' : www.liv.ac.uk...

'health care professionals' handbook: www.liv.ac.uk... .pdf

endoflifecare.co.uk... :

"Practitioners are free to exercise
personal judgment, but any alteration
to the LCP must be documented as
a variance. For example, it is possible
for patients to be entered onto the
LCP if a decision has been made to
continue intravenous/subcutaneous
fluids. Relatives frequently express
concern about a lack of fluid intake, but
a blanket policy banning or promoting
intravenous/subcutaneous hydration is
questionable. However, administering
fluids by these means may constitute an
unnecessary burden, particularly in the
last few days of life. Regular assessment
of this intervention is advised (National
Council for Palliative Care, 2005a,b)"

I read the testemonials, pure made up

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... ystem.html

There is the reason, They are been paid to meet targets, so the more disabled and old they kill the more money they get..

Amazing.

Trust no one no one at all but your own instincts.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Christine Ball wrote:
The fight to save my mother from a death by starvation on the LCP was made by far worse because of the mental capacitys act, another government encentive to "help" vulnerable people, in cases like my mothers because of the mental capacitys act the family become helpless and the decisions are made by doctors, I was told that we had no rights and food and hydration were classed as treatment, which means a doctor was able to play god with my mothers life. With out my persistance and pressure I know my mother would be dead now.

They now class fluid and food as treatment and if a doctor says no treatment they are murdered and there is nothing you can do

Well thats what they think.

If a doctor does this to any of your family,, tell them when your family member dies so will he, because you have made that decision.

If a paitent is termally ill and is dying then the best think you can do is medicate them from all pain and if they dont want food or drink then thats because they are dying.

But removing food and drink as a treatment is pure and simply murder and no one can survive a treatment such as this.

The reason for this is to Free beds up, once a pensioner dies then money is saved in pension and care costs they same with childrens costs.

Thats why the bonus payments are in place.

You would think that being a hospital that bonus payments would be for saving life not ending it.

Question every treatment your doctor gives and do some research because these people will put you on any medication where the drug companies offer new cars and free holidays to doctors that prescribe their drugs.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
They do this to adults over here, probably with children too.

The Terri Schiavo case (pron.: /ˈʃaɪvoʊ/) was a legal struggle involving prolonged life support in the United States that lasted from 1998 to 2005. At issue was whether to carry out the decision of the husband of Teresa Marie "Terri" Schiavo to terminate life support for her. Terri was diagnosed by doctors as being in a persistent vegetative state. The highly publicized and prolonged series of legal challenges presented by her parents and by state and federal legislative intervention effected a seven-year delay before life support finally was terminated.

en.wikipedia.org...

They should euthanize people humanely though.
edit on 21-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I found this thread very hard to read it brought tears to my eyes...Thank god my parents didn't deprive fluids from me i am terminally ill and was called a failure to thrive baby..

My parents brought me home feeding tubes and all and gave me a chance to live they were up around the clock to make sure i was fed and cared for if it was up to the Dr's I'm sure i wouldn't be alive today..

I'm still considered a failure to thrive adult but at least I'm alive and was given a chance were so many baby's aren't also I'm 39 and still going but when my time comes and it will i wish to be Humanely euthanized there is a few states in America that it can be done legally .
If i was a doctor i would not be able to live with myself to let a baby or anyone starve and keep fluids from them what a horrible painful death.. Starving and dehydrating ten babies to death just makes me sick..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Star for you cookie

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomnom
reply to post by Unity_99

My mother has Canadian investors. She told me how one remarked of the horrible health care in Canada, which is mandatory and sucks up a decent chunk of the taxes. This guy refused to send his elderly mother to a regular hospital, and opted to spend a lot of money on a good private hospital. He's convinced that, had he gone with the government's public healthcare, she would not be here today. I think he was trying to say the public policy wouldn't cover whatever procedure she needed.

Uh, no. I'm an American who lived for 7 years in Canada. The healthcare was just as good, if not better than the US. So tired of these lovely, 3rd or 4th hand anecdotal reviews of Canadian Healthcare. Which are total crap.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
"when the spartan babies were born, soldiers came to the house and examined it carefully to determine its strength."

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Why is it that when someone like "the dc sniper" goes on a rampage, they only target random, innocent people, instead of people who maybe might deserve it at least a LITTLE bit more?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I think you failed to grasp what I was saying. I wasn't directly comparing the US healthcare system to Canadian system as a whole, rather highlighting that different policies were in play at the lower tiers of each, which both needed work. I gave the story as evidence to support this case.

It doesn't matter if you're poor in the US or Canada, the standard healthcare is sub-optimal. That's the truth. The rich who pay out the monies, else those who luck out with excellent healthcare coverage, are going to get better care which may in fact be life saving, regardless of the country.
edit on 21-2-2013 by nomnom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Please keep in mind that all of the file photos used in that article were of healthy babies, except for the last one which was a preemie and it was being properly cared for with a feeding tube, etc.

"Severely congenitally' affected can mean many things but typically (and it's rare) you can have a baby without a brain, just a brainstem, born without stomach or intestines, born with all the organs outside the body and no ribcage development to put them into, or missing other necessary organs like a liver or pancreas, cyclops, and a whole bunch of other possibilities you don't want to know about. We are talking a being unable to survive for very long after the cord is cut.

The problem is that the medical system is not allowed to euthanize a person; typically in these cases they are given a morphine drip to prevent pain and the dose is continually raised; it causes death by overdose and organ failure but no one calls it that. It's just a 'morphine drip to prevent pain'.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
"when the spartan babies were born, soldiers came to the house and examined it carefully to determine its strength."

OH HOW WONDERFUL. WHAT BRAVE AND NOBLE ORCS THEY WERE. DOG EAT DOG< CHEW ON NAILS AND POUND THOSE MONSTER DEMON CHESTS!!!!!

Earth test, up or down, ladder to eutopias, via love and equality, caring for those in need. or the big slide down the reptile snake.

Choose wisely!

I'm not giving ORCS our world!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
They euthanize the elderly or those with advanced cancers all the time, for many years now. This kind of extension doesn't surprise me or anyone familiar in that field.

Life is not worth what you thought it was when insurance companies and doctors get involved.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I would like to know what those babies’ lives would have been like if they lived.

Life is precious sure but in some cases life is hell. What are the determining factors with this?

Regardless I don’t like how this is done when I put my dog to sleep it was far more human.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JBanger

Hospice killed my neighbor with morphine and other painkillers.

She had already lived 5 years longer than they gave her by smoking something we can’t talk about here but they had her daughter move in with her and rub morphine on her lips when she slept after that she lost her mind and went downhill quick.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Artistic

Exactly, Hitler is alive and well - medical care and hospitals are now a place to die, or be murdered.

How about we have 2 different medical hospitals and insurance groups - those that are liberal and democrats that believe that abortion is not killing babies = and that old people should be starved to death - why not add retards, the mentally ill, the ugly?

and those that want good humane care for everybody.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
This is hypocrisy at its finest. They won't euthanize these babies in a humane and caring manner, but they'll withhold food and water, which takes way too long to kill them. Either way, the end result is the same. Why not own up to the practice of euthanasia, and do it quickly?

Because the religious nutters would come crawling out of the woodwork bellowing "YOU CAN'T PLAY GOD. THAT'S NOT GOD'S PLAN."

Emotions and morals will always get in the way of cold hard logic. It seems to be human nature.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If a person, child or adult, is beyond saving, these doctors need to grow a set and euthanize them in a quick, painless manner. Just knowing that doctor admits to starving 10 babies to death makes me glad I am far away and can't get my hands on him. Laws need to be changed, allowing us the right to decide our own fate and the fate of our loved ones when they can't decide for themselves. I've repeatedly told my wife I will not lay in a hospital bed, running up the bill by thousands or more a day, just so someone can pump useless chemicals into me. If I know I have a terminal disease, I will go out with dignity at the end.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Sorry but should we kill steven hawking!!!

you just never know what life will lead to.

maybe we should ask those of hus who are crippled in some way or an other if
they would of prefered to die or live.

A baby has no say at all....
edit on 22-2-2013 by mkkkay because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join