It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Canadian woman's body found at L.A. hotel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasa Croe

I dont know how to do a screen shot, stop the video at 2:27 and then very carefully watch the left side of the door, there is something there that moves away

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyWarp

left side, when she is moving out.

No seriously, i dont think she is on drugs.

Seriously,very seriously, her hands gesture look like she is trying to act cute to someone, out of sight of the camera.

if you look, she do a heart shaped gesture , and the doors are open for a long moment, its seem really off

and she looked like she wanted to jump scare someone.

edit on 20-2-2013 by AnonyWarp because: (no reason given)

Again...please freeze the video where you see this hand, open in whatever photo editing software you have, circle the hand and post the screen shot here. I have yet to see any other person's body parts except for hers in this video and have watched it 3 times now.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
at 0:13 it look like she is pulling the elevator alarm

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

my apologies, my poor eyesight played a trick on me, but still, it look like someone is outside the elevator

I think the elevator staying open that long is kinda unusual, but its my opinion

Elevator is acting weird. From the moment the clip starts, she pushes all the buttons. I counted up to a full minute yet the doors remained open. I can also see she is on the top floor because once the doors close and open again, the floor button light goes off from the the top down. Something or someone is preventing the elevator door from closing. Not until she finally decides to walk away. This is very spooky

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If this is what you are talking about then that is her foot. If you can't tell that this is her foot as she is turning to walk away then I can't make you see it. It is CLEARLY her own foot.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

you are right! my bad

she takes a weird step and it is her left foot we see, thanks for pointing that out! it really looked like a hand the first time i really watched it, but after reading what you wrote and rewatching, yes it's her own left foot!
edit on 20-2-2013 by andy420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

at 0:13 the doors start to close, then reopen, like someone is keeping thems open
hotel staff can control the elevators remotely right ?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
At 1:56 she starts to smile and is talking to an imaginary “Thing”. At 2:00 minutes in she is petting an imaginary animal, and then she goes on to start hugging it. Is it drug induced? I think so.
But there is still the question of how she got into the water tank. I cannot see anyone in a drug induced state being able to do that on her own.

Here is a site with a picture of the water tank.

news.yahoo.com...

That’s what I see anyways.
Thanks,
Blend57

edit on 20-2-2013 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

at 0:13 it look like she is pulling the elevator alarm

I think she turned the elevator off so she could wait to pull her prank. My guess is whoever she was going to prank ended up not coming to the elevator.
edit on 20-2-2013 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
PS: she was found naked, in the water tank, closed water tank....
she managed to open the roof door without setting the alarm .
without the key to the roof ?
then she managed to drown herself THEN lock the tank cover ?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

hand gestures toward her imaginary friend ?

Ok it's like this. She goes in the elevator and presses all the buttons. Hides in the corner and waits for the doors to close. After awhile she says "wtf? why aren't the doors closing?" Peeks her head out, "is someone there?" then jumps out of the elevator to get a better look. After some time she jumps back in the elevator and presses all the buttons again, taking a little more time this time to make sure all the buttons are pressed. She pulls her hair back and steps out again to make sure no one is messing with her.

Then, the hand gestures happen. But it doesn't look like she is gesturing to anyone in particular but more like "feeling around". Feeling the air around where the elevator call buttons are. Nervously playing with her hair and wringing her hands. After a moment, she walks away. Then the elevator door closes...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I think she had a breakdown.

• if she was playing a prank, she would be smiling. She's not. In fact, she looks worried when she steps back into the elevator at 1:30
  • She is clearly nervous when she's back in the elevator and you can see she is nervous from her moves when she's back out
  • She's not talking to anyone because at first she speaks to the right and then to the left and leaves

In my opinion she was alone and had a breakdown. Sad story.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonyWarp

no, you can't remotely hold the doors open.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I think a close look at hotel staff is in order.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Here is a website that has a friend describe her as kind, caring, and level headed. Doesn't sound like a person who be using anything..

So, I don't know about the halucinations part. But really can't explain why she is acting so weird.

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

Thanks,
Blend57
edit on 20-2-2013 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by baburak

Breakdown maybe, but how does one get to the rooftop and climb into a water tank? That stuff is locked

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Climbing is easy (it's not that high and she's not fat or something) and maybe the doors were open.

Added: and the article said two of the four tanks were open. Only doors that lead to the roof had to be open. And she already had some problems with depression. Maybe someone form the staff went on the roof to smoke or something and she climbed in the tank.
edit on 20-2-2013 by baburak because: read Added:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

"Night Stalker" Richard Ramirez was apparently a guest of the cecil hotel before being arrested, freaky !

checked, apparently the door in the cecil elevators can be opened remotely, but i can be wrong

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonyWarp

The night stalker stayed there? That is creepy. Can you provide links to both things, doors opened remotely and Rameriz?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Ok...getting tired of the mis-information being reported here. Please point out where it was said she was found naked or that it was confirmed the roof access was locked or was the only access to the roof and it was clearly stated in one article that the tank had no lock on it and anyone could access the tank once on the roof.

The water tank was about three-quarters full when the body was found, according the Sgt. Rudy Lopez of the LAPD. He said the tank's metal latch could be easily opened but added that access to the hotel's roof is secured with an alarm and lock.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join