It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Megaload Test Wireless Electricity- Amazing Stuff!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

This guy does an awesome demonstration with a "tesla coil". Love to hear some thoughts on this from anyone who understands how this actually works.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Here's a little information i found.

A handful of components are responsible for the "magic" behind this circuit. Any DC source fed to V + and - as low as 5v 100ma can power these circuits. Let's say you wanted to use your laptop charger to power the coil. Average current draw from your average 19V laptop charger would be 600mA(or less) at 19V. The charger can provide about 4 amps (depending on the type of laptop charger) but in reality it needs less than one amp. So any DC source to about 30V at 1A can be considered safe with a good heat sink on the transistor.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Nice but wheres the link for slightly mechanical but electrically retarded individuals to build one of these!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Good stuff. It's just a matter of time before the common people will have the knowledge and technology to take advantage of these ideas and others like them. The little guy may make it yet!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

here are some video links re: more information about this chap:
www.youtube.com...
and tesla tronix reply
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by creatives

Thanks! I'll check those out when I get to my office.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
A very inefficient way of transporting electricity..but great if you like high electric bills.

edit on 20-2-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

please explain instead of just being rude. thanks.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by solongandgoodnight
reply to post by PhoenixOD

please explain instead of just being rude. thanks.

He did explain. The efficiency is horrendous. That means your electricity used is far, far higher with this method than what you currently use. More electricity used = higher bill. There's no magic here, everything he did is well understood. There is a reason it is not used.

top topics

join