It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Video Shows Obama In Flames

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

news.sky.com

A new North Korean video shows President Barack Obama and American troops in flames and blames US hostility for its recent nuclear test.

The footage was uploaded on YouTube - two weeks after a separate video that showed New York City burning after after an apparent missile attack.

The latest video came with a series of Korean-language captions, arguing that North Korea had been forced into conducting its latest nuclear test on February 12 because of US hostility.

"The North's high-level nuclear test aimed at US invaders, is the nuclear deterrent to safeguard our sovereignty," one
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
What is up with the Videos from North Korea lately?

They ended the Video with an animated sequence of a nuclear bomb being detonated in an underground bunker and the message: "The whole world is now watching. The US must answer now".

Are they serious? is all just propaganda for the people?

Sorry if this was posted already I did search but only found the first video, if there is already a thread then feel free to shut this one mods.

news.sky.com
edit on 20-2-2013 by Lady_Tuatha because: mis-typed

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I believe their rhetoric is increasing because nobody is paying attention to them.

Its like when a kid is throwing a temper tantrum and you ignore them, they get louder for a bit before finally stopping and giving up.

North Korea isn't going to do anything. They may be immature as a nation but they aren't stupid.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Yeah and I find it kinda funny that the footage they use is from an American game. The California-based Activision has filed a copyright complaint against them

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This video has not been posted on the official N.Korean channel www.youtube.com...

I guess the sky news researchers could care less about facts though... Also, is that elder scrolls music

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Little Kim better not be dissin' the Supreme Leader Barack Obama.

He might just get nuked himself.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
--
edit on 20/2/2013 by drakus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I could be wrong....but I thought all the lyrics I made up while listening to that song for over 100 hours, came from Skyrim (the game after Oblivion).....but like I said, could be wrong since I spent over 100 hours on that game too.
edit on 20-2-2013 by Res Ipsa because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

If thats the case i will call hoax on this video.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Pretty soon north korea is going to look much better than usa after the bankers finishing destroying her.

North Korea does not need to launch anything, neither does iran.

Self Destruct in 3, 2, 1...

B O O M!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

news.sky.com

A new North Korean video shows President Barack Obama and American troops in flames and blames US hostility for its recent nuclear test.

The footage was uploaded on YouTube - two weeks after a separate video that showed New York City burning after after an apparent missile attack.

The latest video came with a series of Korean-language captions, arguing that North Korea had been forced into conducting its latest nuclear test on February 12 because of US hostility.

"The North's high-level nuclear test aimed at US invaders, is the nuclear deterrent to safeguard our sovereignty," one

Does this one also use a video game as its primary source like the last one did?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
I believe their rhetoric is increasing because nobody is paying attention to them.

Its like when a kid is throwing a temper tantrum and you ignore them, they get louder for a bit before finally stopping and giving up.

North Korea isn't going to do anything. They may be immature as a nation but they aren't stupid.

North Korea has not attacked a single nation since attacking south korea 40 years ago.

How many has america attacked?? I wonder who is immature?

Thanks! (and no I do not support communism, just like I do not support islamic non-secularism)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I very much fear a far more insideous plot is afoot. I am worried a North Korean nuke or dirty bomb will be smuggled into the USA and kaboom. The blame would be put on terrorists and well the rest i think everyone can guess. Not good at all

I feel sorry for the ordinary North Koreans, but frankly the whole dictatorship/elite etc should be tried for crimes against humanity with their concentration camps that do exist.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

Yeah I believe so. A California-based company has filed a copyright complaint against them for using the game footage.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Looks like NK's new leader has got himself a propaganda minister for the WWW.

Not really surprising. Also not surprising that they suck. Considering the only people they've had success brainwashing are those they can point a gun at.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
One word to North Korea .... WOW....you outdid yourself.... Again.

First couldn't help but being reminded of the supposed subliminal message of the big apple where it supposedly depicted New York in flames..

And lastly I thought they didn't open up to the outside world... Unless they changed their mind so they can " spy" on us through all our American trends... Plus the only message I'm getting is .... Kill more in C.o.D. While enjoying replays of the intro to the skyrim theme.. (Sorry I had to say it) but its true why use video game references In a video meant to be taken seriously.. ... I'm entrigued by what their next video will be about..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Posturing is one thing, but he seems like he is trying to directly provoke what could be the most powerful military power on earth...

I just don't understand wtf he has to gain by provoking the US......
edit on 20-2-2013 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
No, people, this video is genuine. It was posted on the YouTube channel of Uriminzokkiri, not NK's main channel.[

Uriminzokkiri is a N Korean propaganda site.

I don't read Korean, but it would seem pyromaniacs have infiltrated their organisation:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 20/2/13 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by diqiushiwojia

Does this surprise anyone?

Bueller?

Anyone?

Bueller?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join