It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Forum is Dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I love folk and tales, but the board is about conspiracy, and because I'm new how we distinguish a folktale on a forum where everything is nothing more than "folktales", you know what I mean, most of the stuff in this board has not been proven.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by silveringking

I love folk and tales, but the board is about conspiracy, and because I'm new how we distinguish a folktale on a forum where everything is nothing more than "folktales", you know what I mean, most of the stuff in this board has not been proven.

You are very insightful, but does it really matter? The "folktales', the stories represent a pathway to knowledge; they are problem solving tools.

You must have a favorite?

Why don't we both pick one and make a thread to boost this forum?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Hello, well the only problem is I don't have 20 post yet, but well I love german folktales, for instance Faust, besides Europe being full with stories of people who sold out their soul to the devil, faust is ingenious, we could discuss that famous musicians from the 20 or 30 who was said to sold his soul to the devil also, I don't remember his name, all I know is that he was american and he was black, not that I have something agaisnt black people anywhere (long story short my father served in Angola in the 70's), anyway the question of the selling the soul to the devil is a big one, and I never heard of a confirmed case (how do you do a real pact with the devil do you dial 666 on the phone? i really don't know
)
edit on 13-2-2014 by silveringking because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by silveringking

Robert Johnson.

Get those 20 posts, I would love to see that thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This forum is important to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join