It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I keep seeing February 23rd?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I can't say that I am big into numerology. But lately I keep seeing that date coming up on a daily basis. Stores reopening, my bank changing their checking accounts various services, various expos, etc, etc.

I googled it and basically came up with a bunch of astrological websites. I can see the expos’ opening as it is a Saturday.

It’s just weird I think that this date keeps popping up.

As for the numerologists out there; February = second month of the year, 23rd = 2+3 so…2+2+3 = 7. Isn’t the number seven supposedly a bad thing? Then again you have 2013. 13-2=11, which is from what I have heard to be a good number. Or is it 20-13=7? Do I have any of this right?

Oh my…Doooom.

Has anybody else seen this date popping up in their lives?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Actually in regards to the Bible, 7 is a number highly aligned with the Most High. It's not bad at all.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
According to my calendar it's the day that Purim begins

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LazarusTsiyr

I find Numerology, Astrology, all the religious texts prophecies, mediums etc, etc, to be interesting. Though I can’t say that I am a true believer in any of them.

I won’t deny that there are many coincidences though and that is probably what piques my interest. My ears prick up though especially when I start seeing a pattern.

If I keep coming up with a seven, maybe I need to buy a lottery ticket on the 23rd?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
According to my calendar it's the day that Purim begins

Well crap. With the way the ME is boiling, holidays seem to be the the favored time to attack one another. Whether Ramadan or the Yom Kipper.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Maybe its the end of the world..................................................but most probably not!

Maybe you watched the movie number 23 too much!

Friday the 13th vs Sat the 23rd

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Maybe you noticed the date a few times and now your brain is subconsciously trying to pick out patterns. Kind of like the whole 11:11 thing- people just happen to look at the clock at that particular time and next thing you know their brains are looking for it and picking it out everywhere. As far as the number 7 it has always been my lucky number and according to numerology it is my "life path" number as well. I wouldn't read too much into it TDawg.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Yep, I do see 11:11 or sequential numbers on the clock quite often. Usually I just think, cool.

But this is the first time a date has kept popping up.

I just find it weird. And for some reason, discomforting. I don't know why, it just is. I can't wait until the 24th.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
No way! I always thought 5 was a bad number. Also 2 I always thought was a bad number...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Hey TDawg, just saw this thread on another forum on this page and thought it may interest you.

The hotel room number is 322 which is 223 backwards or 2/23 (Feb. 23). Coincidence?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I once stayed in 3 hotels in 7 days and got the room number 309 3 times out of 3!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTsiyr

Hey TDawg, just saw this thread on another forum on this page and thought it may interest you.

The hotel room number is 322 which is 223 backwards or 2/23 (Feb. 23). Coincidence?

I saw that thread, but it didn't dawn on me at the time the backwards date. That is quite the wild hotel.

Yep, definately a creepy coincidence

new topics

top topics

join