It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Middleton designed by a committee and built by craftsmen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
No, I'm pretty sure that nurse's death was suspicious.

It's all quite fine to say that all the official sources paint a reassuring picture and the matter is closed, but I still think there is more to the story.

I don't understand why people find those who want to investigate suspicious deaths to be insensitive. Nothing is more insensitive to a victim than throwing them in the ground and letting the circumstances of their untimely demise go unchecked.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So you are all happy with a plastic future queen. Well great good that will do. Someone who cant stand up to anyone because she has no intellect. Great. Now if some idiot dictator or bilderberg asks her a favor " yes " is all she knows. Sometimes I wonder if Im on ATS or some sucky monarch worshippers. We need a woman not a girl. Girls are " yes" people and as cute as it seems, when the beep hits the fan. We will all be wishing we had some sensible wise and beautiful - inside, as Queen. And not someone whos interest is more on her dresses and holidays. Than any issue of substance.

As for normal there is nothing normal about being a monarch in the UK. They have immense power. And not only but are also billionaires, owning land all over. They have a chance to make a difference. And make issue of certain policies in govenment behind the scenes should they wish to.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by guanyu
No, I'm pretty sure that nurse's death was suspicious.

It's all quite fine to say that all the official sources paint a reassuring picture and the matter is closed, but I still think there is more to the story.

I don't understand why people find those who want to investigate suspicious deaths to be insensitive. Nothing is more insensitive to a victim than throwing them in the ground and letting the circumstances of their untimely demise go unchecked.

I definitely agree with this.
I feel more sorry for her family though, because even if they were to find out that something 'strange' happened, what could they really do?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by screamandshout

Okay LEARN abit about Kate Middleton. Her mother is known as a " pushy" parent. Pushy parents usually like their children to either social climb or become famous by self-promotion.

Her family arent some innocent unknowing family. They made sure to make it possible for their daughter to pursue the prince. Although not " that rich" they bought her a 1 million apartment in London, this is before she even had to work. Then they employ her so that she doesnt have to get up in the morning, after university. You know like with real jobs you have to wake in the morning. Her family didnt want her to have that hassle whilst trying to " attain" the princes commitment

edit on 20-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
So you are all happy with a plastic future queen. Well great good that will do. Someone who cant stand up to anyone because she has no intellect. Great. Now if some idiot dictator or bilderberg asks her a favor " yes " is all she knows. Sometimes I wonder if Im on ATS or some sucky monarch worshippers. We need a woman not a girl. Girls are " yes" people and as cute as it seems, when the beep hits the fan. We will all be wishing we had some sensible wise and beautiful - inside, as Queen. And not someone whos interest is more on her dresses and holidays. Than any issue of substance.

As for normal there is nothing normal about being a monarch in the UK. They have immense power. And not only but are also billionaires, owning land all over. They have a chance to make a difference. And make issue of certain policies in govenment behind the scenes should they wish to.

Sorry? Happy with a plastic queen? Why the devil would anyone be happy with any queen save a queen from Provincetown if fancy that sort.

CX

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Whist i understand the point she is trying to make, her attack on Kate's physical attributes stink of jealousy to me, then again, i'm not surprised.

This just seems like an attention need if you ask me. Attention seekers usually go away if you ignore them.

She was obviously happy enough with the Royals to go and receive her CBE.

CX.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Whist i understand the point she is trying to make, her attack on Kate's physical attributes stink of jealousy to me, then again, i'm not surprised.

This just seems like an attention need if you ask me. Attention seekers usually go away if you ignore them.

She was obviously happy enough with the Royals to go and receive her CBE.

CX.

Her Physical attributes are quite exemplary. Jealous we, human men should be that the Reptiles are fornicating with the most beautiful of our women.. The kid's still going to be..half Reptile for gods sake? Why not just stick the scaly willy into an alligator or something? Have these Royals no descency! Can I not spell? NO I kan't dammit.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

But I suspect that this is not her first pregnancy and her first may have been a termination. Hence the death of her nurse!

Kate and WIlliam seem pretty normal to me, Give it a rest.

I read this part of your quote, as I gazed upon you avatar and..... Thank You. LMAO! Brilliant!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Her Physical attributes are quite exemplary.

I suppose as long as our standards of beauty are on who is willing to subject themselves to a subsistence diet and employ a personal stylist to purchase designer clothes and dress them for all occasions.

Her appearance is an issue because it's Stepford Wife. It's to fulfill an agenda. She's to be a "princess." That is, the silent and pretty support to her Man.

It's not the most feminist of ideology. In fact, it is genuine unabashed patriarchy. And that's without even getting into the archaic institution of "royalty."

Surely the argument of many appears to be, "Come on guys, Kate's not so bad. She's kinda hot."

I'll honestly never understand monarchists.
edit on 20-2-2013 by guanyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I dont think there will ever be a special monarchs inregards to the " wives" because the men never pick them. They like " doggish" women with no life skills. And no experience out in the jungle ( out in reality ). I dont know why. Maybe they have low self esteem. Anyway, I think Prince Charles would have made a better King. He is at least interesting. In his speeches he speaks of plants having an astral body, and esoteric matters. But the press hate him.

Instead of shagging dumb babes, they should just go with someone of superior intellect and high brow rebels. Which are far and few between actually

As for looks she needs to eat some more donuts, she seems to think shes a catwalk model " NO kate you are our future queen" get a grip! So on this matter I agree. She isnt prepared. She doesnt understand her role and real obligation. She looked at many magazines and sort of " imagined" what being a princess is. And how glamorous it could be. The reality is taking after princess diana by displaying some form of eating disorder. Isnt sexy and surely is not lady like. Neither is just smiling. Its a bore.. and we find you plastic kate!
edit on 20-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by guanyu

Her Physical attributes are quite exemplary.

I suppose as long as our standards of beauty are on who is willing to subject themselves to a subsistence diet and employ a personal stylist to purchase designer clothes and dress them for all occasions.

Her appearance is an issue because it's Stepford Wife. It's to fulfill an agenda. She's to be a "princess." That is, the silent and pretty support to her Man.

It's not the most feminist of ideology. And that's without even getting into the archaic institution of "royalty."

Surely the argument of many appears to be, "Come on guys, Kate's not so bad. She's kinda hot."

I'll honestly never understand monarchists.

Feminism? You are dealing with diabolical interdimensionals who eat the grief, pain and suffering that they create. What does feminism have to do with it? I think we are WAY beyond our concerns for gender equity when dealing with the likes of DRACONIS. Royalty is just one absurd way that the Reptile formulates it's hierachical structure. I think it's rather ridiculous..funny hats, old men in silly soldier suits with swords hanging upon ancient scaly loins. Old bugger probably couldn't even lift the bloody thing. Don't get me started on organised religion! Thank you for your commentary. I like the cut of your jib!
edit on 20-2-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: Bolderdash and hogswill!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I think we are WAY beyond our concerns for gender equity when dealing with the likes of DRACONIS. Royalty is just one absurd way that the Reptile formulates it's hierachical structure. I think it's rather ridiculous..funny hats, old men in silly soldier suits with swords hanging upon ancient scaly loins.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize there were actually any well-informed adults around to have a conversation with.

Reptiles, lol.

I really think they are. I hate to admit it. I really do.

I only mention feminism though because it was a woman criticizing Kate's appearance. And I don't think it was borne out of jealousy. Surprising to many insecure people, is many people aren't really that upset with the way they look, even if it isn't "perfect."

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

They are saying shes a breeder. She is not there to use and utilize the space between her ears. And this is patriarchy. Charles married Diana who was also not the smartest lady on the block.

Dont you see a pattern. The men are able to keep control due to the fact that the women are less intelligent or appear to be so. HOWEVER, it backfires. Wait for it. If William slips up as Charles did it will hit him in the face so bad. Because these unintelligent ladies, fight like roughens. They air everything in public and they have no scrupples in getting what ever slander they need to out there about their known enemies.

Then the gloves are off and William will just dump her and lets hope she has security.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join