It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Sleeping Bigfoot' Footage

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Well K, I was just going to admonish you for not being out here with us commoners more often, then the above happened, and I decided I don't blame you. It totally slipped my mind that the "body snatchers" get you when you become a moderator, and you're no longer human. Gotta remember that.

On topic: I hate to sound redundant, but I've got to agree with the choir here. If this creature is real, it has lived in seclusion, and well hidden from us for who knows how long. Centuries? Millennia? The most elusive creature in the world just got owned? I'm not buying it.

However, on the extremely slim chance this has some truth to it. The only explanation I can think of apart from a tranquilizer gun, is illness of some kind. But even then, why has it not happened before now. This one wreaks of hoax. And they say Sasquatch has a bad odor?

Good to see you out in the trenches.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I was also thinking tranquilizer gun or illness. I cannot imagine BF's leaving a sick comrade where they would be likely to be discovered though. I bet when she gets up that it is an obvious hoax. Just like the Squatch in the freezer.

The guys who did the Squatch in the freezer hoax should have gotten jail time for that.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Hiya K, thanks for the kind words. Being a mod definitely affected the amount of posts I make, but the truth is I was losing interest for most of last year. I was looking too hard for answers and began losing my way. Some unnerving stuff occurred too that doesn't make a lot of sense...now or then. Creeped me out!

However, on the extremely slim chance this has some truth to it. The only explanation I can think of apart from a tranquilizer gun, is illness of some kind. But even then, why has it not happened before now. This one wreaks of hoax. And they say Sasquatch has a bad odor?

True. At first it looked to me like a bear with the head on the right-hand side, but it'd be alert and not just stay there. Then I wondered what a mangy bear would be like? Is drowsiness a feature of mange? Ill bear or dirty old rug, the set-up just doesn't seem credible. extra DIV

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
My problem with the ‘thing’ in the video? Take a look at the hair/fur. Either that thing is dead - or - it’s just not ‘real’.

I mean take a look at animals in the wild. Their coats are glossy, shining, sleek and beautiful. There’s no reason to think that a ‘Big Foot’ wouldn’t be the same - nature just knows to keep clean and beautiful. The hair on the supposed Big Foot - dirty, lackluster, no gloss - no life.

That and I’ve a deep seeded hope Big Foot is never found. I don’t want such a lovey thing as Big Foot to be exploited. Ever.

Great thread though - and - Welcome Back (so to speak).

peace

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I guess we'll just have to hurry up and wait to see what actually comes of this, if anything. Keep us updated if your inclined. Though I will be looking into it as well.

I learned a long time ago, when it comes to asking questions, and pushing for answers, sometimes "unnerving" stuff happens, and it's time to back off. Be well, and take care.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I am sure Johnny will chime in eventually on this.

I to believe in the existence of such a creature, however I will agree with one of the previous posters in that I will remain skeptical until a video yielding more definitive details and one that does not illicit condemning questions right off the bat comes to the publics attention.

edit on 19-2-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You know, considering this whole bigfoot issue .. I really do have a hard time imagining tens of thousands .. hundreds of thousands .. no MILLIONS of armed-to-the-teeth US hunters roaming virtually every forest within US borders, each and every year for decades and decades, and none of them has ever returned with a bigfoot, neither alive nor dead. I don't buy it. Fairytales for adults, that's what it is.

I make every bet that there is a plethora if undiscovered species on this planet. But none of them is humanoid, has fur and runs around in the US forests. Shift your focus to the oceans if you want to discover new things.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

I really want to believe there could be real Bigfoot in existence, but the lack of evidence just says no. All the eye witnesses can't all be delusional, some of them have to be sane folks who really saw something un explainable.

If you ever do run across one, just "rough talk em". The Bigfoot and his beautiful hair will leave.

edit on 19-2-2013 by network dude because: Ban bigfoot's from having AR-15's, bigfoot's with guns kill people.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Usually if it's too good to be true then it is just that. I'm also guessing that they only released 19 seconds because they want money out of this. So that makes me think this could be legit. But we've seen our fair share of hoaxes before to this will be interesting to see.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
am really surprised that ats members have fallen for this ...

maybe a little disappointed

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I do believe that I have solved the mystery of this video. In reality, it is simply a member here, named Rubicant, that stopped to take a nap. There are pics of him on here, Id say its a dead ringer.

I love the idea that we have a North American sasquach so tantalizingly close.. but the video is bull in my opinion. If I had vid of it, Id have published the entire video.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This link contains a short phone conversation with the doctor doing the analyzing, plus other expert opinion. A bit more meat on the bones if you like, than the video;

doubtfulnews.com...

The doctor herself seems convinced, but her evidence is not seemingly related to 'sleeping Matilda' it is gathered evidence from different sources.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Thanks for the link. Monster Talk and Doubtful News are good sites that I visit often. It's wise to pay attention to different sides of the subject.

The excellent Tim Binnall just recently interviewed Sharon Hill (Doubtful News) and it was a good show.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

really dudes?,not for nothing but its an absurd video and claim
edit on 19-2-2013 by damianrex because: mispelled word.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by christafinias

".....wild animals dont usually get caught snoozing, especially 'a bigfoot' the most illusive (possible) animal of them all. "

Must have been a Ninja Camerarman who Snuck Up on that Critter.......

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Have a quick look at it right now and see what you think about it.

Too bad it doesn't show anything that could possibly identify it as a Bigfoot (like, I don't know, A BIG FOOT!) instead of just a sleeping dog or something else.

Oh, well. Try, try again.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
You know, considering this whole bigfoot issue .. I really do have a hard time imagining tens of thousands .. hundreds of thousands .. no MILLIONS of armed-to-the-teeth US hunters roaming virtually every forest within US borders, each and every year for decades and decades, and none of them has ever returned with a bigfoot, neither alive nor dead. I don't buy it. Fairytales for adults, that's what it is.

I make every bet that there is a plethora if undiscovered species on this planet. But none of them is humanoid, has fur and runs around in the US forests. Shift your focus to the oceans if you want to discover new things.

Focus on the oceans is a sure bet though.
What scares me more is millions of armed-to-the-teeth hunters roaming US forests, probably scares 'Bigfoot' too.

I mean, if say, Bigfoot likes to nibble his nuts..and berries, and he sees these guys blowing the hell out of other species, for what?? he ain't gonna do an Aunt Sally now is he?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If that really is a bigtfoot then the bigfoot hunter who made this video needs to immediately cease searching for evidence of bigfoot until he has taken a basic course in photography/videography.

Even if he does eventually find a bigfoot, he lacks the basic skills and common sense to collect evidence to prove it.

He found a sleeping bigfoot and this is the best video evidence that he could make to prove his claim???
sad,SAD and Pathetic!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I think bigfoot could possibly be real but for me the video doesnt realy convince me.
I hate to say but until somebody kills or captures one I don't think it will taken seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join