It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Kid says "...when we were having a drill..." on chat show

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
okay y'all... here is where... to me... it gets scary...
this being my theory... and me being someone who loves being scared....

This reminds me of the Port Arthur Massacre (look it up.. the ATS search has gone all weird!!!) in a few ways.

One of the hypotheses in that massacre involved a false flag where a few of the players were killed by the shooter, thus eliminating witnesses. Though far fetched I thought the idea had some basis.

Knowing what I know about secret Government operations I think someone could be persuaded to go along with a plan for 'national security' and be set up as any sort of patsy and killed in the operation.

So I would like to know who told the 3rd grader in the video it was a drill and if that person is still alive.
edit on 18-2-2013 by manmental because: were where we're weir

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by manmental
reply to post by kaylaluv

So the parents had never told the kid it wasn't a drill?
Oh... you all mean the kid was told a drill on the day... I get that...

I'm not stoopid. And its a great point.

I mean, it's how the kid communicates what they did - "we had a drill", because that's what you call it when you run and hide in a specific place and be very quiet. I doubt he's even thinking about the difference in terminology between drill and not-drill. It's like "recess". Little kids don't know literally what the word recess means. It's just the word they use for going outside. To him, drill is the word you use for hiding at school, whether it's real or not.
edit on 18-2-2013 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I`m going to wait until the final official report is released, in the final report they may retract some of the things that they initially said and believed.
They initially said that they couldn`t retrieve anything from lanza`s hard drive, but in the course of their investigation they may have found a way to retrieve some info from it, we won`t know that until the final report is released.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

That child was stressed out just trying to answer the first question. He should not have been there!

Another crap ass excuse for a part of the story that sheds light upon the lies that this gov. and the MSM are far more then capable of, not just in my view. But as a fact that everyone will acknowledge as truth.

edit on 18-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

He also could have been saying "we got under our desk like when we were having a drill....."

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by manmental
reply to post by kaylaluv

So the parents had never told the kid it wasn't a drill?
Oh... you all mean the kid was told a drill on the day... I get that...

I'm not stoopid. And its a great point.

I mean, it's how the kid communicates what they did - "we had a drill", because that's what you call it when you run and hide in a specific place and be very quiet. I doubt he's even thinking about the difference in terminology between drill and not-drill. It's like "recess". Little kids don't know literally what the word recess means. It's just the word they use for going outside. To him, drill is the word you use for hiding at school, whether it's real or not.
edit on 18-2-2013 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

Ok, we get it.

You believe everything you are being fed as to the Official Story.

Too bad that the OS is full of holes and it's getting to the point that anyone believing in it is...???

Peace

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by jude11

They apparently just can't believe that a kid with horrific mental problems took his demons out on innocent kids.

Once again, here you are berating posters when you can't even post one single minute sliver of proof that this person not only had "HORRIFIC" mental problems, but that he had ANY AT ALL...........

We will be waiting while you go find your supposed evidence.........

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Agreed.
I am still searching for any evidence that Adam Lanza was actually alive, let alone mentally unhinged, in the last three years.

edit on 18-2-2013 by manmental because: stuff

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Gotta give that kid a salute! I believe that this shows the staff of this school DID in fact take disaster preparedness training VERY seriously. You can tell, becasue asked what were you thinking when this started he basically said "Stay calm, employ the training you've been given, and DO IT NOW!". Unfortunately, you can train children to do a lot of things, and they respond magnificently, but you can't prepare them for facing a monster. But it does show that all over this country, and I'm sure all ove rthis world, that there are teachers, staff, People who will run TOWARDS the threat, and that is something we should all take away from this tragedy.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

They apparently just can't believe that a kid with horrific mental problems took his demons out on innocent kids.

I would believe it. If it were true ?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
here kid ...

now do like we told you!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

Actually this will probably enlighten you.........

articles.courant.com...

www.npr.org...

That Frontline documentary will air tomorrow on PBS.......from what I have read they interviewed countless people who interacted with the Lanza's .......apparently something happened to Adam in 2010 so his mother claims. It DOES however speak of his existence the last few years.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
reply to post by manmental

Actually this will probably enlighten you.........

articles.courant.com...

www.npr.org...

That Frontline documentary will air tomorrow on PBS.......from what I have read they interviewed countless people who interacted with the Lanza's .......apparently something happened to Adam in 2010 so his mother claims. It DOES however speak of his existence the last few years.

Cheers. I read through the links. No enlightenment I'm afraid. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
As a former teacher, I can tell you that the "teacher told them it was a drill" scenario is highly likely in this instance. They taught us in safety classes that this is exactly what you do in a true emergency. You dont tell a kid "FIRE FIRE!" or "THERE'S A SHOOTER IN THE BUILDING". You tell them that this is a drill situation and we do the exact same things as we have done in all our other drills.

Another Sandy Hooker dead end.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

c'mon Jude..

America has a gun problem.
America has a medication problem.
America has massive society problens.
America has very real problems with the way its youth are being raised.

All this can, will and has created pschopathic teenagers who are medicated up, with access to guns and a knack for flipping out and going on a rampage.

IF the government wanted this to be a false flag to limit firearms.. why didnt they have multiple people raid gun shops then go on a shooting rampage aka Mumbai?. they could have painted the guns issue with the homegrown terrorist issue and killed two birds with one stone.

IF this was a terrorist attack, then why hasnt someone taken the blame? why hasnt some sort of demand or ultimatim been given?

Look back at all the other highschool massacres, this is the same thing being repeated.. focus on fixing your society!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
we are being educated.

when the big reveal occurs, one thing you can rest assured with is
that, afterwards, the people will not be played again.
hoax seems to be a dirty word now on ATS when applied to sandy hook (intentionally so imo,
as ATS has had its role to play over the last 15 years, and nothing now can remain hidden),
but for those with eyes to see, it cannot not be nothing else.

sure are alot of main stream stories these days that overtly tie together in the
most ridiculous of fashions, no?

i wonder why? (well, i don't. let us say instead, one wonders why?
).

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
There's no winning with SH hoaxers.
Correct.
More and more people consider Sandy Hook was a hoax to some degree, or see that there was clearly more to this and it's like a snowball gaining momentum that you cannot stop.
With stuff like this, how can it not appear staged?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I think some of you are older so you don't understand the what a safety drill is. They started them after the Columbine shootings I think. Anyway, they make you get up, the teacher turns the light off, lock the door and go to whatever designated location.

I'm sure the teacher said "safety drill", so the students would know what to do. There's really no other words to describe it. I would call it a drill, anyone would, that has been in school and done one. What else are you going to say?

edit on 19-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
edit on 19-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Show me one student who says they saw a massacre that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join