It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewers predicted meteor impacts? Courtney Brown's research.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
When the meteors fell in Russia I was immediately reminded of Courtney Brown's remote viewing experiments. I held off from posting until someone said some meteors fell elsewhere. Thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've listened to a few interviews with Courtney and this guy is the man when it comes to Remote Viewing research. He looks for crazy creative ways to sabotage his experiments to see the extent of remote viewing function and for remote viewing to hopefully gain some recognized scientific credibility.

Of the topic in question, Courtney had got a group of remote viewers to look at the year 2013, only the interesting thing is they didn't know they were looking at 2013. This was all part of the experiment to try and rule out different factors such as beliefs that dec 21 2012 would be the end of the world and such. He was basically trying to really keep things clear and open and have these remote viewers look at specific locations. Anyways, it's better if you listen to the interviews and check out his page. But to sum up this post, in his team's experiment, from the information they gathered from different remote viewers, they saw a lot of meteor impacts among other things for 2013, specifically June 1st. (Edit: The target for the viewing was June 1st, not to say the meteors hit by June 1st, but by that time meteors or something of the like had already done a lot of damage).

Again, his experiments are pretty crazy as they involve the Remote Viewer and much of the team from not knowing anything about the target. The idea is that in dealing consciousness type scenarios, it can easily get polluted. It really is quite cool, check it out. Here's his page:

www.farsight.org...
edit on 18-2-2013 by CavemanDD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I agree this is a fascinating topic! I don't know how to post videos on ATS anymore since I can't find the "long link" on You Tube... but I've posted this most amazing video on my blog here . (Is that allowed?)

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, I believe that he does not say that a meteor will impact on June 1st. I believe he says that the world has changed a lot by June 1st and it could have been from meteor impact.

Star and Flag for bringing up this fascinating topic

AngelicView~

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You need to be very wary of people who are selling a book and predicting the end of the world relatively quickly.

Both apply to Courntey Brown.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
You need to be very wary of people who are selling a book and predicting the end of the world relatively quickly.

Pretty much every bible salesman that ever lived then!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I don't know that he is predicting the end of the world. In fact, he is not.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I actually have his book and can't read it. That man tires me out. Needless to say he is very thorough.

I like Courtney, give him a shot. He really hates when people make crazy claims with no science behind it and try to compare it to what his team's doing. The man is really really trying to prove his experiments wrong more than anything else it seems. He's really trying to keep it pure. Listen to the interviews and read over some his site. I recommend the interviews.

As far as I know he is rather respected for his methods. He is a mathematician? I can't remember. But I've heard a lot of interviews from different people and you know what? As interesting as it was I didn't care because there was no way I would really ever know. I have a real problem with "information". I prefer to experience. Anyways, Courtney caught my attention cuz the guy is really trying to eliminate all doubt. I can't really remember enough to accurately discuss the details so I recommend the interviews but he certainly finds creative ways to try and smash holes in his experiments because the man wants definitive proof, whatever aside he may be trying to sell.
edit on 18-2-2013 by CavemanDD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

I'll have to look it up but he's saying a end of the world impact is going to happen around June if I remember correctly.

That gives him a few good months to increase book sales. Then I imagine he will come out and say "due to an unforseen event my prediction was off" type of statement.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I'll have to look it up but he's saying a end of the world impact is going to happen around June if I remember correctly.

That gives him a few good months to increase book sales. Then I imagine he will come out and say "due to an unforseen event my prediction was off" type of statement.

strangely enough, i watched one of his videos last night, and he said a "global coastal event" didn't know why or when as such, but thinks that it will have happened by June, or in June. Doesn't say end of the world or anything like that, but of his predictions come true, then it would be rather uncomfortable for a bit

And as for selling a book, fair play to him. He also gives away alot on the website. There are free lessions in remote viewing with his method. MP3s and the litterature which go along with them. And all data from any experiemnts is there for all to see.
edit on 18/2/2013 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Yea your right, it was the destruction of the coastal cities.

Still a pretty huge call, we'll see if it pans out.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Well the sad truth is destruction of a large number of coastal cities is inevitable over time.

The first video, basically he is saying the Feb meteor was probably what they foresaw but the results were not what they foresaw and that is the way remote viewing is expected to work, it is not a precise vision of the future.

He does say that until after June they can't dismiss it altogether that something more would happen causing the remote viewed floods and damage but the odds are against that being the case.
edit on 18-2-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

A friend of mine did a similar experiment a couple years ago. We got the same result. Something about an impact over the ocean that would register as something like a 20 MT bomb.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Well lets hope they are wrong.

That's a lot of innocent people that would lose their lives and nobody wants to see that happen.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hmmm interesting thread op. My mother said she had a dream like this, when all the 21st doom saying was going on. Though basically she said a meteor came from the north and hit south of fla. Knocking all power out, etc. I hope it doesnt happen, but if it does I wont be able to log on, and tell of my mothers psychic ability. What a shame
edit on 18-2-2013 by Computron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I watched the first video on his site and if i remember correctly he said the current project comes to an end on 1 june.
And not to expect anymore strikes from space rocks.

This is an experiment that ends on 1 June 2013, and the data will be fully evaluated only after that date.

Above quote from here

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I was reading something similar yesterday. It wasn't anyone who was selling a book, although I might have just missed the advert.
I found the romote viewers off a link from the exopolitics site, and it was Ed Dames and a few other remote viewers that had predicted (viewed) either June or July of 2013.

Large coastal event, possible large asteroid, upsetting the sun (?), causing the killshot. There was a project with about a dozen or so viewers. About half viewed a catastrophe and half viewed a positive scenario. Not sure what they meant by positive. Maybe we were missed by whatever the disaster was supposed to be.

I don't know where the link is, I was all over a couple of busy sites.

Life is a crap shoot anyways, it sounded like it was a 50 / 50 chance of bad or good

I'm getting weird sychronicities lately.
I also watched a show called Supernatural Investigator last night on my PVR. I don't know when it was recorded. It was remote viewing, Ed Dames was on it ...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I had a dream early last year about meteors falling out of the sky. I remember looking out my front door and the sky was an orange red color with smoke. (Similar to a sky during a forest fire). In the distance towards the horizon I saw meteors with trails falling and the ones that were closer to me had a different appearance. In a way the meteors where shape shifting and looked to be like dinosaurs with a meteor trail behind it. I can still remeber the dream as if I had just dreamt it.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
My partner and I did a Ouija board session last night, it was her first, my third. While the board wasn't very active some interesting things did happen, and she's not one who researches end of the world stuff.

Anyhow, I was asking the higher realms if there was anything important they felt they needed to share regarding the meteors and any specific timeline...and my partner says to me "Do the answers need to come through the board?", I responded "No, not really because it's being channelled through you first" and she says to me "First I saw planets in a line, with a line running through them, and then the number 2032 flashed up". At this point she was both excited, anxious and confused.

So, I've done some more research today. It just so happens that we're meant to be transitioning into the Golden Age between the Year 2012 and 2032, after which we will be in the Golden Age, but beforehand it seems that we will need to go through a process of destruction and purging.

We will do some more Ouija board work to try maybe get some more specific answers....but she needs to rest because she had a headache afterwards from the work, and the opening of areas of her brain that have never been functioning before, so this won't be for another week.
edit on 18-2-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Courtney sent this out to his email links Saturday night: I presume it's also up on the farsight.org website:

The Climate or Post-2012 Earth Changes Project remote-viewing data essentially describe a meteor or asteroid-related event, or set of events, on our planet prior to June 1st, 2013. These remote-viewing data were published in June 2008, five years prior to 2013, and long before the discovery of asteroid DA14 in 2012. Now we can say that an event involving two space bodies, one hitting Earth and the other passing within a hair’s width of the planet, has just now occurred in the middle of February 2013. This is in correspondence with the essence of our remote-viewing results. Thus, we can most likely conclude at this point that the meteor and asteroid events of February 2013 are probably at the root of the remote-viewing data involving the impact of what appear to be space bodies prior to June 1st, 2013. Since these are such rare events, no further impacts should be expected between February 2013 and June 1st, 2013, and thus, most of the physical damage that is described in the remote-viewing data that is associated with the impact idea, especially damage related to tsunamis that result from such impacts when they occur in water, should not occur in our current timeline trajectory. This is exactly the type of thing one should expect when remote-viewing future events under the hypothesis of multiple realities or timelines. There will be very significant variation across the various realities, but also some similarities. There are other remote-viewing data in our Climate or Post-2012 Earth Changes Project that do not relate to meteors or asteroids. It is, indeed, a climate study. We need to wait until June 1st 2013 in order to fully evaluate these data. But for now, the probability of further meteor or asteroid issues prior to June 1st, 2013 appear to be extremely small. Let us be patient as we calmly wait until June 1st, 2013 in order to more fully evaluate these remote-viewing data in what has become a truly fascinating remote-viewing experiment. Courtney Brown, Ph.D. Director, The Farsight Institute

tl/dr: He's saying that's probably it for the meteor damage.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Here you go Hopechest, from the Navy:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Well, I hope this works. I'm not good with computers, sorry.............w8tn

top topics

<<   2 >>

join