It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats Good Everyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Hey, howdy, hey! My name is Pineapple666 pick-up sticks. I'm a faithful Christian warrior who is scared for the future of our planet. My political views are conservative libertarian. I extremely dislike everything non-Godlike. But I do my best to respect the wishes of others. I just wish people Satan is tricking them in life. The only individual who can save them is Jesus. I'm interested in aliens and the paranormal. It's awesome. Anything else please ask.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pineapple666

Jesus? Hm, it seems he's the answer to everything. Perhaps you're right, perhaps not. Only God knows...

I'm total atheist, who hates New Age of Aquarius religion.

I have many christian friends but so far they didn't succeed at converting me... in exchange, I ALWAYS listen and consider their opinion. I think Ezekiel might have described an ET race.
edit on 18-2-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It's your choice to believe what you want to in your life. It's a duty for Christians to preach the Gospel. But I do not force it on people. And yes I do believe aliens and UFOs have a deeper meaning the bible and the Earth's history.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pineapple666

Hi pineapple666, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Avatar upload: Step by step instructions with pictures (2012),

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What an interesting name. Hello and welcome from me and my dragon.

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
hi

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Nice to meet you pineapple666.

I'm so interested in your background because you and i share a lot of similarities, for example: I also worry about the future of our planet. Sometimes I wonder who will be the second coming of Jesus Christ, the man will lead mankind to a golden age of love and light.

Love, peace and joy.

new topics

top topics

join