It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I came across this video, claiming to show two ufo's/ lights, what are your views on it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This is the video, my first thoughts were planes with flares on them, but then I reliased that there were no planes behind the lights to be seen.
Please give me your opinion! Here is the link:
**Mod removed Link**

***MOD POST EDIT***
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” or spam will be removed. Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. Please, after you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
iii) You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to solicit members of the Websites on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with TAN. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, URL, organization, or business for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

You can not link to your website/blog/podcast or advertise without the express permission by the owners of AboveTopSecret.com. if you wish to pursue such, you can do so by contacting us here.

Thread Closed
edit on 2/18/2013 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Looks like stunt planes at an air display to me.............I doubt very much aliens would be using any kind of jet/combustion engine to traverse the milky way!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

I think it's an RC plane. The flares remain equidistant the whole flight, and the camera knows where to start filming the flight.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
They could be hang-gliders, they seem to have very low energy at the top of they're loops, and the more loops they do, the slower they move. Anyway, think it might be that, but you just never know I guess !
Cheers !

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
My thoughts are this is the introductions forum.
Welcome

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Dont think aliens would be doing loop de loops with fireworks attached to them.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by merlinthecat

My opinion is you came across this video because it appears to be on your youtube channel , this is an introductions forum for you to tell us about yourself , not to promote hits for your video .

Judging by your other posts I see you are racing to get 20 posts .... never a good sign .

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
As said, this is your Youtube video/channel, and not the place to put this.

Please stop going to other threads and just posting, "that is interesting" to get a post count- be involved or not at all.

Welcome to ATS. Please be a dear and don't shame this lovely community.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
I am not going to give you clicks for your youtube channel.

This is becoming all too common. New members just coming on and posting links to their yt channels.

edit on 18-2-2013 by nolabel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Supposed to make 20 posts before making a post here...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
i had a thread a cupple of years ago about them there planes practicing for a airshow if there was sound you would hear them
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by merlinthecat

Welcome merlinthecat

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by haven123

Good spot

OP'ers video is from the same event.....I thought I'd seen it before!

Hoaxer and a spammer by the looks of it.

new topics

top topics

join