It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admits to false flags

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
One cannot stress enough, "manufactured crisis" is not necessarily a synonym for "false flag". Equating the two concepts is utterly misleading in most contexts. I happen to agree with the very stark fact that this method of distraction is all too prevalent in Washington politics these days. Anytime an issue of merit or consequence comes to the forefront we are suddenly flooded with some inane, often contrived, and never important issue that ends up being a bright, shiny, loud distraction from the issue that should be capturing our attention.

My only gripe is that any prominent Politician, including Obama, complaining about it is somewhat akin to Pete Rose going on a diatribe about how betting has polluted sports. On the one hand, we should believe him because he's obviously in possession of first hand knowledge of the subject. On the other hand, he is guilty of exactly what he is railing against.

~Heff

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
Conspiracy's are getting off the hook, this thread is proof of it..

It's about time, there ARE so many of them none can believe it, so they will destroy themselves all the while believing none of it could ever be a conspiracy.

"Gosh darn it, its NOT A CONSPIRACY i say !!

It is always some other retarded answer, someone else lying, and noone doing it on purpose !

And none of it fits an agenda called conspiracy , it has to FIT something!!"

The deniers are worse than the theorists by leaps and bounds, remind me of Religious types.

"Gotta be in my paradigm or its just dam outrageous".

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa
He's saying it how it has been for the last few years of his presidency.

GOP manufactured crisis to control public opinion.

www.dailykos.com...

Did you know, for example, that a total of 375 bills that passed the Democratic-majority House have been blocked by Republicans in the Senate? That’s THREE HUNDRED SEVENTY-FIVE BILLS!

Oh were you trying to use this thread as a hit piece on Obama?

How can that be when the Democrats control the Senate? What a great, trustworthy source of information.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I am still in such shock at seeing the overwhelming acceptance Obama receives from the general uninformed population, I think frustration can't accurately describe the feeling.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mastergmr232

wow... that sort of sounds like a Freudian slip there....

On that note... I smell the smell of Obamas Internet Army in this thread....
edit on 18-2-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

It takes 60 votes to stop a bill from being filibustered. Dems only had 60 for a short period of time between '08 and '10 due to Al Franken's late entrance to the senate, and then Kennedy's death. Dems have not had 60+ members in the senate since then to stop filibusterers.

You should learn how congress works, as well as read robert's rules for parliamentary procedure, before spouting ignorance.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-2-2013 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

All that is just crap,used to make people think there is a 2-party system when they all answer to the same backers.If you wanna continue to believe that "this is the greatest political system in the world."Go ahead.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

It takes 60 votes to stop a bill from being filibustered. Dems only had 60 for a short period of time between '08 and '10 due to Al Franken's late entrance to the senate, and then Kennedy's death. Dems have not had 60+ members in the senate since then to stop filibusterers.

You should learn how congress works, as well as read robert's rules for parliamentary procedure, before spouting ignorance.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Right, cause filibustering actually works. Out of all those bills, there were what, 3 threats of a filibuster and one time when it actually happened? Maybe if the Democrats decided to make a bipartisan effort instead of ramming through legislation no one even reads they could have gained the votes needed.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by steppenwolf86

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Right, cause filibustering actually works. Out of all those bills, there were what, 3 threats of a filibuster and one time when it actually happened? Maybe if the Democrats decided to make a bipartisan effort instead of ramming through legislation no one even reads they could have gained the votes needed.

I already posted one link that said 300+ times that filibuster had been called, but here's a second one. Maybe your ability to grasp information will suddenly reach the same level as a elementary student (but I am not going to count on it)

www.cnn.com...

Since 2007, the Senate Historical Office has shown, Democrats have had to end Republican filibusters more than 360 times, a historic record.

Don't reply to me if all that you're going to do is try and make up facts. It doesn't work.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Evil_Santa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Great Nobama

just like Tim Allen says

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join