It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Country singer Mindy MCcready commits suicide. RIP

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

It is called compassion. It separates the person from the things they do. I can abhor her actions, and I do, but if I were to walk in her shoes, then I would do exactly as she did, therefor I cannot judge her. To have been as alone and hopeless as she must have been, is very very sad. She was in torment.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Bless her heart?

The chick was Wack. Her boyfriend kills himself with not one kid by her but two.. way long enough to get married so 1) these people had no morals. She then so uncaring and unfeeling leaves two kids behind - How selfish is that?

Sorry for the kids but I can see they would be better off without a parent like that. She did those kids a favor. Good Riddens.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
The reason that this one surprises me is that her problems have been public, and she was still unable to get the help she so desperately needed. At least she did not do anything to hurt anyone else as like we hear so much lately.
she is 1 of 5 people who were on that dr rehab show who have died recently,so not that surprising.also,she shot her dog before killing herself,wth?and while she may not have physically hurt anyone(human that is) before commiting her act, she emotionally destroyed at least 2 people(her kids) just to take the easy and selfish way out.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Oh I am so sorry to hear this. What a waste, bless her heart. My prayers are with her family and loved ones, this is really going to be hard for them. R I P Mindy.

+1

Bless her heart indeed
May the day we remember who we are soon dawn
The day were we seek that which connects us rather than that which separates us
The day where we embrace who we are, rather than judging and blaming ourselves and others
The day where we remember what true love and true caring is

Much love to her and all who feel left alone in the shadows
And remember
You matter
Your love and your light reaches places where no one else can reach
You are truly precious
Loved
And we are here in this together
So please hold on, and have faith, we'll make it

From the edge of suicide and back to life again... Hold on

For you who were always judged...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Those who say it is a "selfish act" and "how could she leave her kids behind" have obviously never had to deal with the horrors of a mental illness. Without help, you can spiral down into a very dark place and the only feasible way out is death. Would a 'sane' person do something like this to their children? Of course not. Having to personally deal with my own mental illness on a daily basis, I refuse to belittle her for taking the "easy" way out, as that is probably one of the most desperate decisions she ever had to make. In the mind of a mentally ill person, there are sometimes no other options. RIP.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
With all due respects to the misses

I have a feeling this is going to be a 1+ point for my "Zelda Conspiracy" thread I'm working on.

Haven't listened to her music yet and know nothing about her, but this just rings true as being one of them.
I can just tell nowadays.

But maybe not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join