It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Encounter with a "Shadow Person"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Guyfriday

Not a problem at all, if you need any further info then feel free to ask.

Like I said earlier its never been aggressive or given me the chills, It just pops in now and then but even if we can't see it sometimes we know its back (atmospherics change slightly) and our house rabbit Vinnie can sense it. My gf is a fashion designer and lately it likes to hang around our little work studio in the flat (maybe it likes Apple Macs!)

I did forget to mention that sometimes it appears as an owl or bird shape if some major change occurs new job-moving house and when my father wasn't too well.

It would be nice to know more, I did once fire up the Ovilous when it was present but where I live in London is built on an old match factory so it was inconclusive although we did get told off for arguing (me and my brother!)

Anyhow keep me posted if you learn anymore or have any other evidence if possible.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Protickall

Wow scarrry~ My dad has had similar experiences he said he had seen a shadow in my room once, and another thing that happend was that he shut his bedroom door and went back in the living room then came back out a while after to go to the toilet and his bedroom door was open, there was no draft or anything, which really creeped me out too.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
When I was in my late teens, I had a Mormon friend, his father was divorced, and he lived with his dad and younger brother. In a townhouse in the north end of the city I was living in at the time.

I learned over our friendship. That there was a lot of negativity in that house, that was hidden behind a mask of "niceness". But that is another story for another time.

One night, I was sleeping on the couch in the basement, which my friend was using as his room at the time. Partially finished, laundry sink open wood frame walls for the most part. Other than his room area, which was about half the basement. I was sleeping quite peacefully, when all of a sudden I just woke up. All I can describe it as was that I felt something was "wrong", when I did wake up and open my eyes. I observed something that to this day is hard to process.

At the time, the door to his room was open, and the only light in the basement was the one in the laundry room. In the area that would be under the main stairs going up. Were a group of 6 "shadow people" Humanoid shadow, no distinct shapes. Arranged in a semi circle, they seemed to be having a animated discussion. I did not hear any speech, or have any communication with them. Just watched them for about 10 seconds in silent and total disbelief.

Unfortunately they did eventually notice I was awake and seemed to almost panic for a second amongst themselves. Before all at once and as a group, came towards me, arms outstretched.

Now I know this is childish and stupid a heck, but I closed me eyes, and hid under the blanket I was using at the time. I supposedly screamed. But I do not remember doing this. This of course woke up my friend. Half asleep he turned on the light and asked me what was wrong.

It took me a moment to compose myself, but I eventually told him what had happened. His comment still haunts me the most. "Ohh them, just ignore them. There here all the time." With that he turned off the light, and went back to sleep.

I tried hard to sleep, but eventually got up and went for a walk till the sun came up. It was one of a few very unique events I have had the fortune, or misfortune to experience.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I saw a shadow person as well. I was laying in bed and the hallway light was on and a dark shadow figure walked through the hall, stopped looked at me and then went into another room. Needless to say it was more than a little frightening. I think the fear was more knowing that the unknown was there as opposed to fearing the entity itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join