It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US 1st Family and Vice Preident Relocate to Denver..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

Much ado about everything they do! LOVED the Antionette salutation.....definitely isn't Mrs. America.

I guess the bunker they built next to the white house isn't suffice for what may come on President's day.

Break out your tin hats, I see a triangle in the sky coming! doodoooododoododadoo

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Are you implying the underground NWO facilties ? or Norad? what is it that is under Denver that you think they are doing?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
When does the relocating part actually start because clearly you can't be talking about them taking their vacation.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
A secret about Port St Lucie where the President is. Russia owns two homes here that belong to the Russian Embassy. At least that is who built them. Could this be the Russian meetings that would take place after the elections?

goo.gl...

goo.gl...
edit on 17-2-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I noticed a real mystery about the President being in Florida. A aircraft went missing on Thursday when the President came here, Today on Monday the plane is found and the three people on board died. Now this would be in the no fly zone around the President as he played golf. So how does a plane go missing for days in a no fly zone around the President which would end up being one of the most guarded air spaces in the country?

news.softpedia.com...
edit on 18-2-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join