It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Washington...Anyone Hear The Trumpets Last Night??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hello ATS, lurker for a while reading everyone's events and now that something has occured I decided it is time to actually join. From Seattle area....last night at 2:25am as I was going to sleep, all of a sudden I heard a very loud sound almost as if it were a cruiser ship's horn right outside of my window. My wife was already asleep and woke up saying "what was that!?" Immediately following that horn sound, there was an constant low droning rumble in the sky..."that sound" everyone describes hearing. This went on for 5+ minutes...went outside and didn't see a thing. There are two bases in the area - McChord and Fort Lewis - so there are planes and helicopters in and out all the time but this sound was completely different. I do not live in a city near the water or port where a ship's horn could have been heard and nobody in the area has such a boat. This was extremely loud, sounded like it was directly outside of my window pretty much. Anyone else around Puget Sound hear this??

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya. Have a nice stay.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by madmanj

Welcome, never heard the trumpets but have heard the rumbling, frequency and high pitch noises.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I refer to the "ship horn" noise as the trumpet. That is the first time I have ever heard that and it was a bit frightening to say the least, especially when almost asleep. The rumbling I have heard off and on and never thought much of it, but put the two together and it is quite the experience.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by madmanj

Welcome to the mystery spot of the internet.....

Des

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you! Good to finally just jump in and post

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by madmanj

there was an constant low droning rumble in the sky...

Ya know, for the last year or so I've been reading threads about people hearing unconventional noises and I always chalked up their noise to heavy machinery running somewhere.

It's okay to laugh at this next statement because I can't believe I didn't connect with the strange noises going on for the last year over my own dam head! It finally registered last night. Maybe I was dismissing these sounds as very huge, low-flying planes, but this only happens when the sky is completely clouded over and I never see the plane. Also, when the sky ISN'T overcast I never EVER hear this low rumbling sound?

Logic compels me to stick with BIG plane, but I can't even prove it to myself. Just weird.

P.S. Welcome to ATS!
edit on 2/17/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
My head has been ringing too loud since I had a concussion 3 1/2 years ago.
If there are ever 'trumpets' blowing ... I'll probably never hear them over this
daggum constant ringing ...

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by madmanj

there was an constant low droning rumble in the sky...

Ya know, for the last year or so I've been reading threads about people hearing unconventional noises and I always chalked up their noise to heavy machinery running somewhere.

It's okay to laugh at this next statement because I can't believe I didn't connect with the strange noises going on for the last year over my own dam head! It finally registered last night. Maybe I was dismissing these sounds as very huge, low-flying planes, but this only happens when the sky is completely clouded over and I never see the plane. Also, when the sky ISN'T overcast I never EVER hear this low rumbling sound?

Logic compels me to stick with BIG plane, but I can't even prove it to myself. Just weird.

P.S. Welcome to ATS!
edit on 2/17/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

It could have been a plane...like I said, there are two military bases here and we have Boeing and the airport within 30ish miles or so, so we are used to hearing planes. This was different though, and especially that ship fog horn sound. I am going to ask my neighbors in a bit to see if they heard it as well

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
My head has been ringing too loud since I had a concussion 3 1/2 years ago.
If there are ever 'trumpets' blowing ... I'll probably never hear them over this
daggum constant ringing ...

Welcome to ATS.

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Thanks for the welcoming!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It's jason and the Argonaughts ...coming to your town! ...coming to getnyou.....im kidding...its probably wind humming over and around something like your window pane. That's why it sounded like it was outside your window.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
recently, corporate conspiracy internet sites have contracted with various alien groups which have used their 'ufo's' to randomly broadcast excrutiatingly loud noises at unsuspecting civilian targets, such as yourself.

causing confusion, this was done in an effort to drive new members towards enlistment on their message boards, hence your subscription.

how bigfoot fits into this, i do not know.

let's figure this out together, shall we?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by madmanj

Hi and welcome to ATS!

I looked on You Tube, for trumpet sounds in the sky in Washington state.

I found this persons video, he has the same thing going on in Washington state...
two weeks ago, and he recorded it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
recently, corporate conspiracy internet sites have contracted with various alien groups which have used their 'ufo's' to randomly broadcast excrutiatingly loud noises at unsuspecting civilian targets, such as yourself.

causing confusion, this was done in an effort to drive new members towards enlistment on their message boards, hence your subscription.

Lol....maybe big foot jumped down from a ledge near my house and screamed as he broke his leg by landing improperly which was the horn sound...and somehow caused a massive rumbling tremor?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmanj

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Lol....maybe big foot jumped down from a ledge near my house and screamed as he broke his leg by landing improperly which was the horn sound...and somehow caused a massive rumbling tremor?

hmm ..
makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by madmanj

Are you sure something wasn't being flight tested over at Boeing? They have a big place between Seattle and Tukwila and may have been testing something new, not to mention something could have been coming out of Seatac airport. Also do you know if there was any activity coming from Mount Rainier? A few years back it started spitting out boulders for a few days out of the blue so maybe something like that. Lots of possibilities.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by madmanj

Are you sure something wasn't being flight tested over at Boeing? They have a big place between Seattle and Tukwila and may have been testing something new, not to mention something could have been coming out of Seatac airport. Also do you know if there was any activity coming from Mount Rainier? A few years back it started spitting out boulders for a few days out of the blue so maybe something like that. Lots of possibilities.

Boeing and Sea-Tac Airport aren't too far away, within 25 miles or so. It is possible - but still doesn't explain that blasting ram-horn type of sound. I am not saying this was anything supernatural, alien, whatever...just eerie and bizarre.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by madmanj

Welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

It was aliens, I tell you. Word has it they are testing a new interstellar alarm clock.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by madmanj

Not saying this is what it was, just a possibility: Maybe they were testing the alarm systems on one of the vessels at the port, or even one of the port alarm systems got set off on accident. Once I was traveling through Baton Rouge, LA and they started testing their alarm system as I was driving through. It sounded like what you describe and scared the crap out of me! (As far as the trumpet sounds).

edit on 17-2-2013 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join