It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora shooting possible explanation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I didn't really get on board with the whole aurora conspiracy theory, mostly because I didn't really look at it much. But this video I stumbled on is pretty interesting. And makes a conspiracy probable in this situation. Here is the video:

www.youtube.com...

This is part 1 of 4. If you want to watch the rest you can easily find the other part in the video suggestions up top. It may be pretty long for some of you, but it is surely an interesting video series.

*Note: Sorry if I may have gone over things in a similar post*

From what I've seen from this video, and other things I've seen on the topic, this is what I believe may have happened:

About 5 months or so before the shooting, some sort of hitmen, or covert agents (Most likely two people.) got in contact with Holmes. A possible reason as to why he was picked could be that he may of been researching sensitive issues, or maybe some things his parents were involved with.

Once in contact with Holmes these hitman could of drugged him, and kept him in a drugged state in order to control him easier. The videos talk about a drug called scopolamine, which basically makes you a zombie, and you actually help people steal from your own property, or be victims of forced prostitution, etc. The scary thing about a drug like this, is that you seem normal, but you basically have no will power, and go along with orders your given. And after all this happens you remember nothing. This particular drug may not have been used, but it's fair to say something like it may have been used.

Think about it. It wouldn't be hard pulling it off, it would be a lot easier than you think. You get a hold of Holmes, drug him, and keep him drugged. Take his credit card, which would be easily found, buy weapons, gear, ammo, etc. with the card. If you buy things over the internet, you know it's rather easy buying something out of someones name as long as you know the zip code, street, card holder name, etc. And of course having the card itself, that shows expiration, actual card number, and 3 digit code on the back. Maybe drug him and have him purchase things from a local gun shop.

There's also talk about a social media profile he created, and a book send to his school telling his plans. These can also be created easily. A smart criminal would take a bit more time creating more evidence to convince people. Also Holmes had his hair dyed orange. Also very simple to do, and it could convince people he's guilty just by his ridiculous hair style, and may try to convey a resemblance to the joker from the dark knight.

Holmes house was rigged with military style booby traps. Which is very odd considering he has no military training. You could argue he was very smart and had the capability, but even then it's doubtful. Which also points to a covert operation. People like that are capable of pulling such things off. Holmes ended up telling police about the traps. But why? Why would he go through all that to tell them? If I made traps aimed to kill even more people why would I say something about it?

Now this is how I believe the event unfolded the night of the shooting. One of the hitmen used his ticket bought by Holmes, sat down (most likely near the emergency exit) and waited for his partner to call him. Once in contact, he opened the door, and kept it propped open. He may have waited for his partner to come in the back, then slip out, or left from the front exit, to go to the get away car. Hitman #2 pulls up around back right outside the exit, gears up, and goes inside and starts shooting. Holmes is in the car he pulled up in most likely drugged up, just sitting there in the car. Once the shooting is done, the hitman goes out of the back exit, strips away his gear and weapons, and runs to the get away car where his partner is waiting, at the other side of the theater. This would explain why blood was trailed towards the other end of the theater, and why a gas mask was found on the other side. Holmes was reported to be wearing a gas mask on arrest, still sitting in his car right outside the back exit, and made no attempt at getting away or evading arrest. Think about it, why would Holmes put a gas mask at the other end? And why would he just be sitting in the car patiently waiting for police to arrive? If that were me I would try to get out of there as quickly as possible. And obviously if Holmes didn't do it, anything linked to it, such as gear, masks, and etc. would have to be scraped. You cant drive down the street wearing a gas mask or bullet proof vest. A camera was right above near where the gas mask was obtained. Obviously to conceal the identity before they reached the car.

Holmes was also asking why he was even in trial or prison in the first place, maybe he was faking, or maybe it's more evidence that he was drugged by certain people, and really has no idea what's going on. Even people he knew were shocked and couldn't believe he did it.

It's hard to believe a smart honor student just fell off the deep end in under 6 months. Failed a test, then dropped out of college, and of course, allegedly committed mass murder with basically no motive whatsoever. There's so much more to the story, and it's hard fitting into this page. I encourage you to watch the video above, and the other 2-4 videos. It gives a pretty good detail to the events. I realize all of this may not be true, however, I believe something is pretty fishy about that shooting.

Oh, before I forget, here is another shorter video that gives a descent explanation as to what may have happened, very similar to what I said above. I wouldn't watch it all, just skip to the part with the white backround, and black text with listed hypothesized events that took place. (5:58 - 10-15) www.youtube.com...

Hope you all enjoy, and look forward to what you have to say about the matter.

edit on 17-2-2013 by Lingweenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
"Once in contact with Holmes these hitman could of drugged him, and kept him in a drugged state in order to control him easier. The videos talk about a drug called scopolamine, which basically makes you a zombie, and you actually help people steal from your own property, or be victims of forced prostitution, etc. The scary thing about a drug like this, is that you seem normal, but you basically have no will power, and go along with orders your given. And after all this happens you remember nothing. This particular drug may not have been used, but it's fair to say something like it may have been used. "

sounds like a new and improved date rape drug :\

scary stuff

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie
[more

Scopolamine sounds very similar to the drug used to create Haitian zombies like in the film The Serpant and the Rainbow. I think you made some real valid points in your thread ones which might have been overlooked had you posted this in the immeadiate aftermath of Aurora

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
"Once in contact with Holmes these hitman could of drugged him, and kept him in a drugged state in order to control him easier. The videos talk about a drug called scopolamine, which basically makes you a zombie, and you actually help people steal from your own property, or be victims of forced prostitution, etc. The scary thing about a drug like this, is that you seem normal, but you basically have no will power, and go along with orders your given. And after all this happens you remember nothing. This particular drug may not have been used, but it's fair to say something like it may have been used. "

sounds like a new and improved date rape drug :\

scary stuff

Yeah It's from I believe Columbia, if I remember correctly. The natives call it "the devil's breathe." It's basically a beefed up rufilin. But that drug can be somewhat dangerous to use. It can cause crazy hallucinations or even death. But I'm sure a covert agent could easily get their hands on a drug like that.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It grows wild in Central America, Atleast in Costa Rica for sure. I once took a flower and gave it to my grandma as a gift while we were in a restaurant on a coffee plantation. My whole family laughed but never told me the whole story of it.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I believe people are focused on the wrong drug. Holmes was studying some pretty heavy subjects, Temporal Perception is how we percieve time, and '___' is known to change the way we percieve it. If you watch Holmes during his first court appearance, he looks like someone that has taken a massive dose of that drug. He looks like he is on a permanent "trip" with visuals that come and go. Maybe his professors spiked his drink or something, or maybe he was self experimenting, I don't know. I do know someone who swallowed a major dose of '___' at a frat party he thought was being raided and he looks the same way even years later. But this is pure speculation.
edit on 17-2-2013 by geldib because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by geldib
I believe people are focused on the wrong drug. Holmes was studying some pretty heavy subjects, Temporal Perception is how we percieve time, and '___' is known to change the way we percieve it. If you watch Holmes during his first court appearance, he looks like someone that has taken a massive dose of that drug. He looks like he is on a permanent "trip" with visuals that come and go. Maybe his professors spiked his drink or something, or maybe he was self experimenting, I don't know. I do know someone who swallowed a major dose of '___' at a frat party he thought was being raided and he looks the same way even years later. But this is pure speculation.
edit on 17-2-2013 by geldib because: (no reason given)

Yeah it possible he may have been given '___'. But I doubt he was taking it on his own terms. It seems as though someone or maybe 1 or two others were making sure he was under effects from some type of drug. Scopolamine is only an example of what kind of drug may have been given to him. I'm sure there are plenty of other drugs that could have been used to keep him in a "zombie" trance. Once someone is under the effect of such a drug, their captors can easily start using their personal bank accounts or credit card to buy things to carry out the attack.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by geldib

Thousands of people have done large doses of '___' and never lost their mind. Scopolamine however seems to be the perfect drug to use for mind control. If you want to control someones mind you would waste your time with '___' especially with drugs like Scopolamine.

This documentary has many testimonies about how the victims where unknowingly given Scopolamine and became slaves to suggestions while still being able to pass as a person in a normal state of mind. It really is the perfect drug for mind control.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reggae
reply to post by geldib

Thousands of people have done large doses of '___' and never lost their mind. Scopolamine however seems to be the perfect drug to use for mind control. If you want to control someones mind you would waste your time with '___' especially with drugs like Scopolamine.

This documentary has many testimonies about how the victims where unknowingly given Scopolamine and became slaves to suggestions while still being able to pass as a person in a normal state of mind. It really is the perfect drug for mind control.

Yeah I've seen most of that documentary before. And it's very probable people could use a drug such as this to do sinister things. The CIA and other government agencies have with out a doubt experimented with mind control techniques. Over the years, and I'm sure they've came up with something quite useful by now.

top topics

join