It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd sound 3;14 In Texas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
About the time i mentioned above i went outside to check the mail,the most terrifying sound i ever heard,a cross between a huge growling,roaring noise coming from the killeen area passing over head and removing to the lampasas area,it sounded like it was coming from the sky,i looked up but didn't see any jets ,contrails are anything. The most sicking feeling was in the pit of my stomach because i thought something was going to crash, when i did go back in i was shaking so bad,my daughter also heard this,but she was inside.Did anyone else hear this?It was not a plane are jet from killeen area sounding nothing like them,move my post if not in right area

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Please excuse the bad grammer, for i am still shaken

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
its the dragons.

they have been set free from the pits of hell.

the meteor strike in russia was the lighting of the fuse.

do not take to the skies until the very end of the battle.

good luck

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I could be wrong, but isn't there an Army base in Killean?

Is the sound possibly coming from there?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

yes there is,but this was nothing like i heard before,planes,helicopters and jets fly over all the time,this was definitely moving overhead and i could see nothing

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Interesting. I wish I had an answer for you, as it sounds like it really bothered you. Maybe you could listen to YouTube videos of strange sky sounds and see if any of them sound like what you heard.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Doodle19815

It really bother me, i was shaking when i came back in, i don't do that over hearing a plane are jet,i am researching it

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
I could be wrong, but isn't there an Army base in Killean?

Is the sound possibly coming from there?

Yes as a matter of fact there is. Fort Hood.

However I didnt hear the same thing, but it wouldnt surprise me if it was related to the base.
Chinooks and Blackhawks fly quite low sometimes and by the time you look up they are already out of sight. Could have been something as mundane as a helicopter, but like I said, I didnt hear it and live very close to there.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
About the time i mentioned above i went outside to check the mail,the most terrifying sound i ever heard,a cross between a huge growling,roaring noise coming from the killeen area passing over head and removing to the lampasas area,it sounded like it was coming from the sky,i looked up but didn't see any jets ,contrails are anything. The most sicking feeling was in the pit of my stomach because i thought something was going to crash, when i did go back in i was shaking so bad,my daughter also heard this,but she was inside.Did anyone else hear this?It was not a plane are jet from killeen area sounding nothing like them,move my post if not in right area

A growling,roaring noise? do you believe that it could have being Dragons overhead in the skies?

i mean strange things have being happening lately.
edit on 16-2-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

I know Fort Hood is only maybe close to 30 miles are less from where i live,this was no mundane air craft,planes come over and helicopters all the time i know the sound of them,when the sound was passing overhead of me i was looking very hard to see a aircraft,there was nothing there

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

this was more of a mechanic noise,dragons? no don't think so

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Just north of you here in Waco last night people heard a rumbling noise and it wasn't SpaceX in McGregor as people who live close to SpaceX posted that they did not hear anything. No one ever figured out where it came from

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Then i assume it was something that we have seen on from 2011/2012 the strange noises in Ukraine?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

You are not alone heard it in Nebraska several times the last two years. Myself, husband, and mom. Very disturbing the longer it lasts the more nausea and dread you feel. While it is disturbing nothing has come from it thus far other than being uncomfortable.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by byGRACE

i know the feeling of the feeling of complete dread,when i heard it i got a very sick feeling in the pit of my stomach and the terror i felt was beyond words,i was so shaken by it when i can back in my daughter knew something she heard it also but was in the house she also said it seem to be something she has never heard before

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I was doing some research the noise i heard was like the one i found from Florida March 2011,it was on a you tube video just a huge roaring noise that seem to go on until it moved toward lampasas area

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Hey jasmine23 I followed a link from this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... to your thread. See my post over there.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sharintexas
Just north of you here in Waco last night people heard a rumbling noise and it wasn't SpaceX in McGregor as people who live close to SpaceX posted that they did not hear anything. No one ever figured out where it came from

I've never heard of SpaceX but I have been in McGregor a couple times. Where are you reading posts from people in McGregor? Do you have a link? I would like to read what they have to say, especially if the posts go back to Sept 2011.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackPhoenix

Wacoans were posting of Facebook asking if anyone else was hearing the rumbling....a few people I know in McGregor area said it wasn't SpaceX...quiet in McGregor during that time period.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
someone said in Waco they were testing rockets in Gatesville but it seems strange i heard it yesterday,and people in waco heard it at 3 something in the morning don't jive

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join