It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Satan Taken Over The Vatican, Is The End of Times Near?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

probably weren't the least bit effected by nudity

They weren't.... because they were ignorant to the knowledge of which it exposed. They felt shame as though they were in error.

I enjoyed reading your post and visioning the story from your view. I like others ideas as it gives me something else to reflect upon besides my own thoughts or ones I have heard countless times.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

reply to post by undo

probably weren't the least bit effected by nudity

They weren't.... because they were ignorant to the knowledge of which it exposed. They felt shame as though they were in error.

I enjoyed reading your post and visioning the story from your view. I like others ideas as it gives me something else to reflect upon besides my own thoughts or ones I have heard countless times.

well there's an even wilder one that says females were given an extra dimensional portal, shall we say, on their bodies, that was accessible to the male elohim, which fed them some kind of long life chemical, and that it wasn't supposed to be accessible by the human male, and that this is what the serpent gave the male and female (access to the extra-dimensonal portal (that would mean babies are shipped in from waaaay out of town lol)--and when that happened, the elohim freaked and told the geneticist, to cut out the piece of dna that would allow for extended life (tree of life). i don't think that's quite right. from what i can tell, the tree of life doesn't just provide extended life, it's a section of dna that regenerates all parts of the body without a shut off date. so why would elohim need long life when they had eternal life?

i think it's more likely that enlil, who was an environmentalist, when he realized the humans were procreating, was not happy. it even says so in the text. the portion of dna responsible for continual regeneration, also known as the tree of life, was cut out or otherwise blocked as a result. it says the serpent lost his legs as a punishment. i think this is a reference to what happened to the dna itself, not to the geneticist, cause this geneticist is the same guy that designed the system for homo sapian clones in the first place. et.al,he created us using dna templates of several different elohim.

if you've ever seen dna, it looks like a snake. when it's going to replicate, it "unzips" creating two strands. most of the time, it only unzips to a certain point, that section is copied, and the replication is complete.. so it looks like a snake with 2 legs, when it replicates. i think this is what the reference to removing the legs of the serpent means. the blocking of the way to the tree of life, is the blocking of that part of our dna that originally allowed us to fully regenerate all body parts with no end date. so the section is either removed, or simply no longer unzips. something like that anyway.

it looks like this basically. just for a visual of what i'm referring to

edit on 18-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ausername

Plagiarizer maybe?

That thought crossed my mind. But it looks like he typed it all out to fit the ATS format very well. But it is suspicious and a good heads up play on your part either way.
edit on 18-2-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

reply to post by cwhjra

LUCYYY ! you got some splain'n adooo !

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Plagiarizer maybe?

That thought crossed my mind. But it looks like he typed it all out to fit the ATS format very well. But it is suspicious and a good heads up play on your part either way.

reply to post by cwhjra

it's written by a guy with the same name. so maybe it's the same guy.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well can somebody make up my mind ?.

I hope that's the case really ! That's such a nasty thing to think of someone.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
there's a native american indian who said some extra terrestrials told the story that the beings that created humans, called us "the beast."

if that were true, then the name of the 7 headed beast as simply "the beast" would be referencing a human government. or would it? cause there's nothing really remarkable about human government on a planet full of humans. that would be kinda redundant. so then i thought, what if the jews (who were extremely prejudice against other races at that time in history), meant, ''gentile"?

if that were the case, and the author of revelations knows that believers are grafted in and not gentiles anymore, that would mean the guys running the show of the beast system, are not believers. still, there's something about that word, besides the obvious implication that it's not referencing normal imagery, but 7 headed dragons. why not just call it dragon all the time? why call it a beast every time after that, after having identified it as the dragon?

i know it's a little nit noid thing, but something's up with that title.

i realize that it's a continuation of the ideas expressed by daniel, as regards the empires of the earth, in which each empire was depicted as various animals/beasts with varied features, but this one has already been identified as the dragon. why not call it the dragon system instead of the beast system? see what i mean?
edit on 19-2-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Plagiarizer maybe?

reply to post by cwhjra

Well that member, or Bill as his friends call him (detective Lucid), has been a member since 2010. I dont think it's suspicious in the sense he didnt author it. The source you linked was also for feb 18. My guess is he copied & pasted what he wrote on multiple forums. So sharing is caring

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cwhjra

thats quite alot of information, thanks for posting it

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It was a good read (up to now)... I'm not sure of the validity of Catholic prophecies... And I understand that it's all a matter of interpretation of Father Malachi Martin's prophecy and also what is the third secret of Fatima (unrevealed up to now)? It could be that disasters may be coming, as related in the video.

I've seen many prophecies come to pass, and many not.... even from popular Christian prophets. They are all interesting to read though; as I am, and probably most of the people in this thread, are fascinated with end-time signs/occurrences and such.

So time will tell if the next pope is the Antichrist or not.

What we do know positive about the coming Antichrist is revealed in the scriptures. This is a sure prophecy:

2 Thessalonians 2:7-10
New King James Version (NKJV)

7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2 Thessalonians 2:7-10 NKJV

He will have all kinds of power, with different tricks/signs and false miracles.

We shall see....

edit on 21/2/2013 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The Vatican uses MKULTRA to pretend people are possessed by the devil and perform exorcism. This is to increase their political power. The only witchcraft is committed by the Vatical itself not by some random idiot.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join