It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Heaven? How do we make it there?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You must be born again.

5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit. 6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. 7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You[c] must be born again.’ 8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

The wind blows where it pleases. You do not choose Christ. The Father prepares you to meet the Son. The process involves more than one life. Do you notice the word I needed to use for that last sentence? Involve is a word used to describe immersion into something so that a new thing is created. Keep this in mind. We are currently involved into a material existence.

John 6

For Jesus had known from the beginning which of them did not believe and who would betray him. 65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

The Son knows all hearts. He refuses to entrust Himself to anyone before they are ready. He knows them already. It's good that we seek God, but it's better when the voice of the Shepherd is calling us home personally. When the time is right, the voice calls. You must be born again. Baptism is the symbolism for immersion into the water.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name.[d] 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

Involution and Evolution

Gospel of the Nazarenes (Lection 88)

12. For by involution and evolution shall the salvation of all the world be accomplished: by the Descent of Spirit into matter, and the Ascent of matter into Spirit through the ages.

Involution is turning in on one's self (within). Compare this to Luke 17:

20 Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, 21 nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”

What is salvation. It's being salvaged from the lower kingdom into the kingdom to come.

Midrash Tanhuma

Future bliss can neither be imagined, explained, nor described. We know nothing of its nature, form, greatness, or beauty, its quantity or quality. This much one should know, the phrase, "the world to come," does not imply that it is a world yet to be called into existence; it exists already, but the phrase is employed to describe the life into which those who are in the present stage of existence will be transposed when they throw off this mortal coil.

LINK

In Genesis 1, we see Elohim preparing the true kingdom and reality in the image of God. In Genesis 2, we see the Prodigal Son (LORD) building his own kingdom for a higher purpose. The lower kingdom of matter is what the SON willingly fell into so we could rise with Him back to God. The crucifixion of Jesus was symbolic of the Son before time started. Just as baptism is symbolic of involution and evolution, the sacrifice of the Son for us is the same story of the Son returning from the wilderness. Again, God could not produce a perfect image of Himself apart from that reflection being ONE. The Son is the perfect image that then produces the multiplicity of souls that make up the sea of humanity below. Those souls then rise back to God, but not apart from being within that original perfection. What fails to return is left behind at the final judgment and visitation of God.

Dead Sea Scroll

The fragments and clues from the past tells one story that can be put back together from the symbols. If you are looking into the outer shell of the onion, you will fail to go back to the core of truth. Look within the symbols and you see the story unfold.

Greek and Latin Clues

Amni - Stream of Water or River

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles, and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of; expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀμνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀμνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for them.

Indeed, Amnesty is written in the Bible and in the Greek Language as a relation to the Amnio (LAMB and BOWL of Sacrifice). Amnesty is forgiveness of transgression in a kingdom. Citizenship requires Amnesty for foreigners. The Shepherd sheers the wool (Sin) from us and returns it to us as a New Robe (Body) and New Crown (Mind). You know the I AM because He knows you. You can know Him as well because of this same consciousness. Amnesia is the state of not remembering. This is the veil over the temple. To know that you are there you need an echo.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven. [11]

12 “What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? 13 And if he finds it, truly I tell you, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. 14 In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should perish.

You are the child of God mentioned in verse 10. Your Angel is facing God now. You, on the other side of this image, have the opportunity to come back to the Father as the prodigal son returning. How? You must be born again. The Son must call you back. Apart from the Son, you are not going to return.

1 Corinthians 10

Idol Feasts and the Lord’s Supper

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

We are slices of the ONE loaf of the Son. He is the heel on either side. He is Adam 1 and the last Adam (Christ). Idols or the bread of life?

Metacognition is knowing what you know. Do you remember? When you do, you will transpose this mortal coil. The image is not the real. It is the representation of the one that casts it. Go back to Matthew 18 above. Are you the one facing God or the one here in this image of what you represent?

You now know how you got in and how you get out. Either way, you must be born again. The Son IS the process. You are a child of God until you are no longer a child.

1 Corinthians 13

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears.

11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

edit on 16-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
HAIL SATAN!!!

Without him, the churches would be out of business. So hail Satan, all you ungrateful urchins!

edit on 16-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

without him, we ourselves would understand that we are the church, and that our body is the temple of the soul.

Your not funny, your ignorant and belligerent, like a class clown that will do whatever he can to get a laugh or a smirk. this post of yours doesn't even warrant a laugh of pity. Have some respect and post where your post is due.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Finding Heaven is easy! You need a map:

And you need a personal guide:

You just have to be sure to open the door when your guide comes knocking or you will get lost!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Thanksgiving Bar

Earthly father: " Son would you like a beverage?"
Earthly son: " Yes Father, something living"
Earthly father: " Is the yeast in this beer living"
Earthly son: "Yes, but anything from the well?"

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Well, if it was not for Satan, according to the old bible, we as people would not have been aware. So in other words, Satan was the one whom set us free.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
HAIL SATAN!!!

Without him, the churches would be out of business. So hail Satan, all you ungrateful urchins!

Praise is worship. That's worth ship. There is nothing worthy in Satan. Darkness is separated from light. Light reveals what it hits. We are the church as a witness to the light. The one that destroys us is not the light. It's the darkness being separated. Careful what you worship.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Finding Heaven is easy! You need a map:

And you need a personal guide:

You just have to be sure to open the door when your guide comes knocking or you will get lost!

B - Basic
I - Instructions
B - Before
L - Leaving
E - Earth

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

By being not allowed to gain knowledge, you are being kept in the darkness. As such, your god kept Adam and eve in darkness, Satan gave them knowledge and therefor gave them enlightenment.
edit on 16-2-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I am pretty sure that Jesus is Abel, not Adam. Mary, His Mother, was formed as the "new eve" which means that she came from and is espoused to God. Am I wrong?

And Judas would be the Cain
edit on 16-2-2013 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The church have for centuries kept the common people in the dark, by not allowing them to see the truth about the universe. How can one support that kind of manipulation?

link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
Well, if it was not for Satan, according to the old bible, we as people would not have been aware. So in other words, Satan was the one whom set us free.

Jacob and Esau are reflections of the One they came from. Both as in the image of their Father. The symbolism of Satan and Christ are Adam falling and getting back up. Job showed us this by reflecting that the error of the one that fell is also the redeemer that rises from the error. In the end, God is the one in the image.

25 I know that my redeemer[c] lives,
and that in the end he will stand on the earth.[d]
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet[e] in[f] my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!
28 “If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,[g]’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.

Be careful not to blame or judge God for the error. If you do, you blame yourself. There are no loopholes around truth. Love is the law.

edit on 16-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
HAIL SATAN!!!

There would be no Satan without God, for God created Satan.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

The church have for centuries kept the common people in the dark, by not allowing them to see the truth about the universe. How can one support that kind of manipulation?

Because only those who seek should find.

Would you throw any man into office to be a president?

The bible which we are allowed to have gives us whatever we need as long as we search for it.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You are generalizing. "The Church" is the residing official over Catholic dogma, and Catholic dogma does not teach "born again" doctrine. They believe that by having some special water blessed by a man rubbed on your head as a baby will get you to heaven.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Ah Lucifer, the light bearer.
To be honest, if I were to find myself in heaven, to find myself in the company of the type of people who expect to be there would render it hell.
And you can quote me on that.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Romans 1

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

Nature holds the same truth as any scripture. The word is already in our hearts. There is an interesting move on Netflix called "THE PROPHECY." There is more to this story than us. We are the witnesses. It's a trial.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

And this is why the torah is always accompanied with the new laws. It provides contrast and context. Christianity would have died long ago if it weren't for believers who can separate the additions, from t he real message.

link   

Originally posted by backcase

Because only those who seek should find.

Would you throw any man into office to be a president?

The bible which we are allowed to have gives us whatever we need as long as we search for it.

I am not talking about the bible, I am talking about how the church for centuries kept science and knowledge from general public, just take a look at Galileo's incredible book, that the church banned for 200 years, luckily scholars did read it and made sure it was not lost forever.

Don't forget, the idea of a single god is a new believe, before that, there existed many gods, not just one.
edit on 16-2-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

link   
EWR, ignore the scoffers, you know of whom I speak. They will have their reward. The messages in your threads get more clear, little by little. I did not comprehend at first, but the light is dawning.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join