It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you guys feel about Alex Jones and his show?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Thats a real job, radio host and exposer of the truth. He does it, one in a friggin billion. Keep on moaning whilst some people are out there fighting for the truth.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
yeah at least he built his business from the ground up, not like those turds at msm fuching chid up. alex jones isn't on some globalist payroll, like he said one in a billion

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JoyfullMustard

How do you guys feel about Alex Jones and his show?

Alex... given that what we see is genuine, makes some excellent points and likely causes discomfort in the marbled halls of power. He's a nationalist, an idealist and a patriot. However, he seems to have surrounded himself with people who are down right paranoid. His websites treat guests and comments like a TSA screening rather than some public common where people speak their thoughts.

Infowars reminds me of a scene from Apocalypse Now, when the boat stops at a base during the night that is under constant attack. In the distance, there is a bridge and it is said that everyday it is rebuilt and every night it is destroyed. In the trenches, there is confusion and chaos... no one is sure what's happening or who's in charge.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Don't get me wrong I listen to what he has to say . He is a little sensational in giving his message but we as citizens have to be wakened up . I listen to Glenn Beck even though he acts like a jerk some times but whats bad is that we people are real jerks for not reacting like we should against our government literally selling us down the creek .I thank God we have people who brings us the truth . These guys are on the Red list I'm sure. Jim Tucker and Daniel Estulin and others are marked men for sure . Our Bilderberger owned and edited news organisations will not let us know anything . Hollywood stars going to rehab are headline news it would seem .
Agenda 21 the United Nations NWO publication is proof of what these guys are telling us .

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
while some of his infor turns out to be true.. What guals me about the man is how he gets off on SELLING FEAR..

this is done to engender a fight or flight mechanism in the listener... There are enough fear mongers in the world and few enough peacemakers who seek solutions

he should be sent to clean out days cares.. he'd be more useful mopping the floor

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by aem56

Well I can't see why he would do that , we have falling into a sense that our government is looking out for us and we trust them completely . Do you think he is trying to get us off our duff and have us look at whats going on . He is like someone trying to wake up the dead because thats what we act like .Even now what have you done to turn the tide ?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
what have I done to turn the tide. Spent twenty years exposing the lies surrounding how the poor are treated. fought redneck good old boys locally and seen some of them go to prison..

what have you done?

I am spending what life I have left helping others.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
I think he's an idiot and shouldn't have his own show. He may be 10 years older than you, but he acts like a 10 year old. I don't understand how he's got in the position that he's in.

Why shouldn't he have his own show?

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by SpearMint
I think he's an idiot and shouldn't have his own show. He may be 10 years older than you, but he acts like a 10 year old. I don't understand how he's got in the position that he's in.

Why shouldn't he have his own show?

Because he shouldn't have got in to the position he is in, I don't think he shouldn't have that privilege if he's going to waste it on the drivel that is his show. I'm stating my opinion, there's no point in challenging it.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Alex Jones is awesome.

Always oversensationalizes his content, isn't always correct in his interpretations of news, but still very entertaining to listen to and is concerns overall are genuine and becoming increasingly relevant.

He's also becoming more successful recently, branching out and gaining a bigger audience at a rapid rate.

I bet some people hate that.
Like the NWO Globalist Scum.
Can ya tell I'm a listener?

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
He is a huckster trying to make a buck. If he's funded by anybody I doubt it is the CIA, maybe the Cato Institute or some libertarian think tank.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I used to like alex jones alot... But something never sat right with me. Then I figured out that it was how he says a whole lot of things that there is no evidence for and he does it in a fear mongering way. Cabals, evil this and that, etc etc... Sure some of what he says is true. Most of what he says is conjecture though. I hate to say it, but a couple of my brothers really like him. So we have some interesting conversations about washing machines spying on us and strange things like that. Needless to say I point out how silly it is.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join