It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and a friend went down to Area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Monday is a slow day for Aliens ...

Like humans, even Aliens hate Mondays

Someone told me that Wednesday night into Thursday morning is the best day to go.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JoyfullMustard

Hello JoyfullMustard

Your story sounds very adventurous

Weren't you afraid to stay there whole night ?

Can we place secret cameras around that area ?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

That's an old rumor. There is still a lot of activity at Area 51. They just recently built several large hangars to hold something, and there is more construction going on IIRC.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenArrow

Weren't you afraid to stay there whole night ?

It's not to scary being out there in my van.
the van is more creepy then being out there.
The aliens probably saw my van and where like "heck no... i am not going near that creepy van that's blasting K-pop (SNSD aka: Girls Generation) music...." then they kept watching... "O.M.G! there eating egg salad sandwiches.... RUN AWAY!"

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Ok that's a very funny reply

Seems like you are a tough guy

You stayed there whole night even knowing the fact that you were near the Alien territory and you could be abducted

Am referring Area 51 with Alien territory as we civilians are never allowed to step in without permission

Am never going to take that risk especially at Night

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Why dont people just tie an HD camera to a remote controlled zeppelin or just a normal balloon and let it go over area 51?

I dont really understand why people do not do this.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
Why dont people just tie an HD camera to a remote controlled zeppelin or just a normal balloon and let it go over area 51?

I don't really understand why people do not do this.

When we got closer to the famous sign out of know-where no signal on the cellphone or radio.
So they have some kind of blocker..

OH

Very good info... if you go stay like more then 10 - 15 feet from the signs.... Do not walk right up to where the sign is!!!

edit on 16-2-2013 by JoyfullMustard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You stayed there whole night even knowing the fact that you were near the Alien territory and you could be abducted

In all truth the Cammo dudes are more dangerous then any aliens...

I wonder what Girls Generation would think of having there music being played outside the gate of Area 51?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I thinking of trying to sneak in later this year, should i wrap my sandwiches in tinfoil or clingfilm..

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I wonder what Girls Generation would think of having there music being played outside the gate of Area 51?

Let me guess

- Did the greys enjoy our music !

- Will they ever invite us to participate in the intergalactic music competition !

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
I thinking of trying to sneak in later this year, should i wrap my sandwiches in tinfoil or clingfilm..

That is 100% depending on what kind of sandwich it is and what your carrying them in.

I like using tinfoil because when your done eating you can use the tinfoil to make a nice hat to block alien mind-reading beams....

Let me guess

- Did the greys enjoy our music !

- Will they ever invite us to participate in the intergalactic music competition !

Coming soon the Girls Generation 2013 zeta reticuli star system tour...

Book your tickets now!

somewhere deep under Area 51 a gray alien is singing the "Hahaha Song"

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoyfullMustard

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept

I applaud your concise post. I actually thought it was funny how you said it.

Thanks haha

Yeah.. sorry i should have padded it a little.
We had some guys watching us and a white Jeep the whole time we where there.
We had food and chips and stuff..
I had made some nice egg salad sandwiches.

"EGG SALAD" ? There's your problem...everyone knows aliens can't stand egg salad; no wonder they never showed! Next time make some nice salami and velveeta sandwiches...with a big slice of onion...ET can't get enough of those things...draws 'em like flies.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I dont really understand why people do not do this.

Easy, restricted airspace.

edit on 2/16/2013 by weavty1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

What do they restrict it with?

Invisible force fields?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuttle

Restricted means that they have the right to shoot first, and ask questions later if they choose to. As well as hauling you off to a deep dark hole, after a rubber glove interview with some men in dark suits, and glasses if they chose to.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT "EGG SALAD" ? There's your problem...everyone knows aliens can't stand egg salad

he, he,he, he.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoyfullMustard
We had food and chips and stuff..
I had made some nice egg salad sandwiches.

Joyful - your post cracks me up.
you went down to area 51, nothing happened but you had some nice egg sandwiches ...

Intrepid investigative journalism at its best !!!!

edit on 16-2-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I very much doubt that will happen. Not my problem the wind took my crazy balloon IP camera hybrid off course over area 51.

Park up near Area 51, launch balloon, drive away, go home, check what your live feed captured.

For an Area that attracts so much public interest, there is a surprising lack of surveillance actualy carried out on it.

Any 24 hour Area 51 cam watches?, streaming live??, thought there would have been, dont see why not.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
thank you HelenConway

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Zaphod58

I very much doubt that will happen. Not my problem the wind took my crazy balloon IP camera hybrid off course over area 51.

Park up near Area 51, launch balloon, drive away, go home, check what your live feed captured.

For an Area that attracts so much public interest, there is a surprising lack of surveillance actualy carried out on it.

Any 24 hour Area 51 cam watches?, streaming live??, thought there would have been, dont see why not.

Have you ever been out to that part of the desert? Not much cell service is some areas... Yet you want to try LIVE remote VIDEO surveillance at a civilian level, wirelessly... much less "from home"?

You don't have much concept of how things work, do you? lol, no offense, but that'll never happen.

Even more so, say you DO accomplish what you're trying to do. I doubt you'll never get the chance to tell another soul about it, should you actually record or capture anything worth while.

In regards to you being apparently surprised at the lack of surveillance carried out in that area (by civilians).... How do you know there isn't? Anyone with half a brain's worth of common sense, wouldn't dare bother sharing it with the public, for all to see.. Therefore, you wouldn't know if there was surveillance being done by others, anyway! lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join