It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interpreting the "prophecy of the popes" in light of Malachi Martin's statements on Fatima

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Again I say that St. Malachy has never predicted a "Black Pope" but, rather an anti-pope as in “not” appointed and so into the many translation in the links provided by me on page three not a Pope or a dark leader as he is not appointed meaning Black.

No found on the link below you see that "St. Malachy had written about the 112th pope:

"In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will rein Peter the Roman, who will feed his flock amid many tribulations, after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."
St. Malachy prophesized that the final pope would be "Peter the Roman", which is interesting because no pope to date has chosen the name of Peter out of respect for Peter the Apostle. There has also been speculation that the final pope would be black. Even more curiously, there is a black cardinal in Ghana, Peter Turkson, who is believed to be a frontrunner and whose name has come up in previous discussions of papal appointment."
St Malachy's Predictions from yet another source

Nowhere does it say that there will be a Black pope. I think that Black and evil have been combined to mirror the current events of the USA by electing the 1st Black person into power in a Democratic election within the western world which still has many looking for reasons why. The mix up could explain that unforeseen energy was the cause of A Back President and therefore if a Pope would be black then, need I say more

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by jude11

[SNIP]

@ OP.... Interesting, I have been loosely paying attention to this... What exactly IS the third sign? And what did you mean by consecrate Russia?
I am by no means a theology expert, but my instincts tell me the Vatican has always been a pretty dark place, with a lot of secrets.
I'm not sure how much of this is self-fulfilled by those who want to bring on some "End of days" theatre on earth.
The power of belief is something not to be taken lightly, neither is the power of suggestion.

Thanks for your input though, has gotten me interested in looking into this a bit deeper. I usually leave doom up to the other guys, personally still waiting on the false alien invasion.

edit on 2/16/2013 by kosmicjack because: Snipped OT comment reference

Mother Mary revealed to the children at Fatima that she had a requirement that the Pope consecrate Russia to her Immaculate Heart for the saving of the world. All the Bishops are supposed to be assembled for it to be official. No Pope has made the consecration with all the Bishops present, but have made an unofficial consecration of The World, so some think this was a type of circumvention for actually consecrating Russia specifically.
Remember that the apparitions of Mother Mary to the children first occurred in 1916, just in time for the Bolshevik Revolution. It was the Communist Revolution in Russia that has sparked the worldwide communist movement, which persists today although parading under different names to fool the masses.

www.fatima.org...

Remember that the apparitions of Mother Mary to the children first occurred in 1916,

Wasn't it 1917 ?
I think it was..
edit on 19-2-2013 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
OK, this is my last post on this topic unless asked.

I just found this. One must keep in mind that the original document only had 111 Popes predicted and that this was added in (what people who study this agree was around 1300 to about the 1700 after which , when it was released after being found buried in the archives of the Vatican City looked and read like this. It included 112 Popes we know there were only 111 as the friend traveling with St. Malachy said so and it must have been changed before it went missing as that person denied the charge that he wrote of 112 Popes. Here is the list of the last ten popes counting the 112.
St. mamlchy`s List including 112 Ppes, though you will find that Black s never mentioned but struggle and dark time.

Below are the Prophecies of 17 people over centuries about the end-times, the final popes and Rome
(Note: Not all "Prophets" are godly or of God, but even the devil knows some of what is to come. The following are for interest and historical record of prophecies of mostly Catholics, and NOT presented as fact or from God!)

With the death of John Paul II, there has been a worldwide stirring concerning the selection of Cardinal Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict XVI. The high interest in the election of this Pope is partially due to two alleged prophecies, one given by Saint Benedict in the 6th century and a second series of predictions from an alleged vision by Saint Malachy in the 12th century.

Many television ministers have stated that, according to Malachy’s prediction, the 111 th Pope is called the “Glory of the Olive.” Most ministers say that after this Pope, there will be a final Pope called “Peter the Roman,” who will engage evil and as some suggest, battle the Antichrist. When one researched the prediction, there is no mention of Peter the Roman in the original Malachy prophecy. This Pope was somehow added when a book by Nelson publishers was printed in the late 1800s of the Saint’s predictions. This would mean that Pope Benedict, the 111th, would be listed as the final Pope, perhaps before the great time of evil comes to the earth.
St. Malachy’s post of the last ten Popes, with explanation of the fact there was only 111 originally written

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Seems to me very clear:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
edit on 19-2-2013 by alex45 because: (no reason given)

To see the whole picture you must click on the bar (bottom).

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

Thanks what a great post. never would have put those two things together.

Just had to say thanks sa it was brilliant to put those 2 items together
edit on 20-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Typos

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1337s0lja
reply to post by mortalengine

I have always thought that the antichrist will be a way of thinking. A new paradigm shift. A shift in consciousness. This will be the antichrist system. Christ is completely ruled out of our lives. He doesnt exist so things like morality will completely change. Situational ethics will be introduced as well as Science as a religion. What could bring something like this you ask? Maybe extraterrestrials, maybe a cataclysmic event that wipes the majority of the population and leaves only a few to start new generations with a new way of thinking. We are very very privileged to live in special times like these.

Exactly, it's a spirit - a spirit being something that exists when many people get together - something like atmosphere "the spirit of the evening was very upbeat" "the atmosphere was electric".

We don't need to go blaming the poor "aliens" - we need nothing but ourselves to be anti-good. Not that I like to quote the bible often but... Even God said this:

Genesis 8:21
"...even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood."

Please always remember evil is incorrectly understood, it should rather be seen as "unripe" ... good being "ripe"
It's a temporary and necessary step in the pursuit of understanding, understanding obviously being the highest good.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I heard some interesting inside information today, it may well have been mentioned in the many pages written about this subject already but I am going to say it because I hears it from a source that I trust and has access to the cardinals. He said that Pope B16 resigned because when he came in he tried to change the structure of the church and he has realised that it is too big a job for him - physically he can't handle the pressure and spiritually he cant do it either. Analyze his papacy and what he has said about his resignation and this fits in. So he realizes the church is corrupt and he cant change it and doesnt want to continue as its leader.

So as to JPII coming back, I am leaning more towards B16 being declared a non-pope, a pope who never really was (read up onDonatism (par 3 in particlar)) and therefore the next pope will be considered "the glory of the olive" not B16. So probably JPII will not come back this time but perhaps the next. For what it's worth

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BewilderedandAmused
reply to post by alex45

Thanks what a great post. never would have put those two things together.

Just had to say thanks sa it was brilliant to put those 2 items together
edit on 20-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Typos

Thank you for your kind words.

What is striking me the most is the DEEP CHANGE this card 'THE TOWER' is announcing for the world after the unnatural resignation of Benedict XVI like the unnatural death of Louis XVI did to the world after the French Revolution.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
On my theories about the Carmerlengo making choices during conclave I have this new piece to offer. Things look like they could be shaping up in that direction. I know this is only my theory but, non-the-less it is not a bad one. And it is certainly viable that the Conclave gets manipulated without it ever knowing. Especially when you get top stories like this; imagine what is really under the belly of the Dragon?

Here is the Link:
The top stories of leaked documents in an effort to have public control over the election?
edit on 23-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Typo

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I am in Montreal and the Cable TV is Broadcasting the movie "Angels & Demons" tonight which, or course, is about the death of a Pope and a Carmerlengo who sets up the return of the Illuminati.

Does anyone find this strange? I mean too strange for fiction. It is broadcasting from Atlanta, GA.

I believe there are also theories out there that secret cults use TV to broadcast coming events and so on. Personally I believe that what is on TV is manipulated and used after the fact to say something. Maybe! I also think that certain entertainment projects are commissioned by groups within the Creative and Governmental blocks to serve as messengers of whatever. I am not a prophet of doom here. I am a realist who is saying I think this all gets, sometimes on purpose but, usually not, manipulated to a means I know not of.

Is it Real or is it Memorex?

See Sunday at 8:00 or 8:30 Eastern
edit on 24-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Added time zone

By the way. I mean, who didn't figure this movie would make it's way into the public scene at this time. Anyone could have told you it would play the mometn they heard but, loook at the Preferiti. If something happens to the Black pope having to do with his lungs I for one will be a litttle freaked, to say the least.

Just saying, you know!.
edit on 24-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by alex45
Seems to me very clear:

In this tarot card there are two people falling down, like 1) the Last King with a crown (right side) and 2) the Last Pope with a red mantle without his papal mitre (left side).

More stranger, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

On my theories about the Carmerlengo making choices during conclave I have this new piece to offer. Things look like they could be shaping up in that direction. I know this is only my theory but, non-the-less it is not a bad one. And it is certainly viable that the Conclave gets manipulated without it ever knowing. Especially when you get top stories like this; imagine what is really under the belly of the Dragon?

Here is the Link:
The top stories of leaked documents in an effort to have public control over the election?
edit on 23-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Typo

What if the conclave has an ET visit? Would be more than shocking for them and a powerful tool to influence them.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I am in Montreal and the Cable TV is Broadcasting the movie "Angels & Demons" tonight which, or course, is about the death of a Pope and a Carmerlengo who sets up the return of the Illuminati.

Does anyone find this strange? I mean too strange for fiction. It is broadcasting from Atlanta, GA.

I believe there are also theories out there that secret cults use TV to broadcast coming events and so on. Personally I believe that what is on TV is manipulated and used after the fact to say something. Maybe! I also think that certain entertainment projects are commissioned by groups within the Creative and Governmental blocks to serve as messengers of whatever. I am not a prophet of doom here. I am a realist who is saying I think this all gets, sometimes on purpose but, usually not, manipulated to a means I know not of.

Is it Real or is it Memorex?

See Sunday at 8:00 or 8:30 Eastern
edit on 24-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: Added time zone

By the way. I mean, who didn't figure this movie would make it's way into the public scene at this time. Anyone could have told you it would play the mometn they heard but, loook at the Preferiti. If something happens to the Black pope having to do with his lungs I for one will be a litttle freaked, to say the least.

Just saying, you know!.
edit on 24-2-2013 by BewilderedandAmused because: (no reason given)

Very strange indeed. It happens that I watched that movie too yesterday.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Seems to me very clear:

In this tarot card there are two people falling down, like 1) the Last King with a crown (right side) and 2) the Last Pope with a red mantle without his papal mitre (left side).

More stranger, isn't it?

In the following version of the 16th card 'The Tower':

www.inmagine.com...

it's even clearer. The two people are inverted (King on the left side having lost his crown and Pope on the right side) but the guy on the right side is wearing a MITRE, like the one of the POPE. Isn't it crystal clear? A lightning bolt on the Tower (Vatican) + a Pope!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This is a detailed description of The Tower card itself.

tarot-theroyalroad.blogspot.it...

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bintang
This is a detailed description of The Tower card itself.

tarot-theroyalroad.blogspot.it...

Thanks for the link. I loved this one:

The energy of The Tower combines splendour and victory to bring about radical upheavals.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
80 more hours and pope Ratzinger is gone! He did NOTHING about Fatima! I doubt he would do anything more in those 80 hours!

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

Hi Dear Thevagabond,

Without saying who have here the reason or who might be wrong in their forecasts about the Cardinal that is going to be elected next Pope, let me invite all of you to visit again my thread and check my personal last impressions of who I foreseeing being elected for that role, perhaps there are coincidences, just give me your opinion,

Pls read:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your very active participation in my thread,

Your friend,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 3/3/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Seems to me very clear:

If we only had a Steve Jackson Illuminati Card like this....... then I would believe.

I do think that if AQ, were to ever plan a massive attack, attacking the Cardinals while they are all in one place would make a very hard to resist target for them.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Tarcisio Bertone (Peter the Roman) has the TOWER on his personal SEAL

i.imgur.com...

What a correlation! We can say now that the 'The Tower' card has been foreseen a long time ago by people having the ability to see the future.

If Petrus Romanus is the last one without being clearly named it is because the next pope is seen by St Malachy as a whole group in the papacy and points out the great event to come as a turning point in the world beliefs, i.e. extraterrestrials showing up at this precise time.
edit on 8-3-2013 by alex45 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join