It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASSA (Satire)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   
**some language* This was shown at the HBO Comedy Festival in 2004 (back when it was the Aspen Comedy Festival). And even before that, it helped me get my first tv writing job on Malcolm in the Middle.

This has been on youtube for years. Satire at its best. *Enjoy

edit on 16-2-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The top comment of that video is disgusting. In fact, the whole comment section of that video is a great example of trolls who abuse anonymity. A true educated person would never talk utter nonsense like that

By the way, this is a parody, it belongs in the joke section.
edit on 16-2-2013 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

It actually is very well done and produced by multi raced group..and pokes fun at nassa back in the fifties, and I apologize for not putting it in the correct forum :/

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across so blunt mate. Not for one second did I think you were racist lol, lets not go there, I was merely pointing out the reaction to the video by narrow minded individuals.

Was a cool video, the comments just riled me up and possessed me to post

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I'm not gonna read them. Just remember when you read crap that you can't fix "stupid" lol

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Can anyone sum this up for those of us that cant watch the video?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The Old Negro Space Program is a short mockumentary in the style of a Ken Burns film. Imagining a black space program, whose "blackstronauts" were excluded from "White NASA", the film lampoons Burns's history of the Negro Leagues, a subject of his 1994 series, Baseball. The ten-minute film was produced and directed by Andy Bobrow, who has written for the television series Hype and Malcolm in the Middle.[1] Bobrow later went on to write the Community episode Pillows and Blankets, another parody of Ken Burns. It was created for broad release on the Internet. It was nominated for a 2005 Nebula Award but was reluctantly ruled ineligible.[2] The SFWA stated that the disqualification in no way reflected on the work's quality.reply to post by TheMistro81

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Reply to post by canucks555

Thank you. Hahaha. Sounds like it has potential to be funny. I always loved the chappelle show... I wonder if it is similar. I'll check it out when I get around to my pc tomorrow. Thanks again Amigo

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join