It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff threatens a man with DEATH! ...reinstated.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So this fine deputy says all this, gets suspended, gets a 'formal writeup' and is back on the job.
www.wsvn.com...
Dash-Vid at link

"Remember what I told you about the alligators? I'm going to feed your ass to them. I'm not going to arrest you, I'm going to feed you to the (EXPLETIVE) alligators. I'm taking you out on the alley, and I'm dumping your ass, so you're going to die," said Dubinski. He adds, "You're (EXPLETIVE) going home or I'm going to beat the (EXPLETIVE) piss out of you." He finishes off saying, "Like I said, I see you again tonight, I'm going to beat the (EXPLETIVE) piss out of you. You understand?" Read more: www.wsvn.com...

If you or I said those words to a cop, we'd get tried and convicted of terrorist threats and who knows what else.
How can these kind of 'law enforcers' be reigned in? Is there no ethics training or standards in police?

"The clearest way to show what the rule of law means to us in everyday life is to recall what has happened when there is no rule of law."
Dwight D. Eisenhower

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys

If you or I said those words to a cop, we'd get tried and convicted of terrorist threats and who knows what else.

If you're lucky! The SOP is beating the person into a vegetative state.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
In the end words are just words.

Ive had cops tell me out right lies and threaten me with severe beatings... its a tactic. Watch the wire.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I wonder how these thug cops would react to physical threats? Or death threats. I wonder how they’d be if you drew a gun on them and they knew that if you shoot that you wouldn’t be facing any punishment? I’d like the see the boot on the other foot with these gutless pigs hiding behind a badge. I’m sure 80% of cops are good, and I have only really encountered relatively friendly police officers. I’d want to hope I don’t run into a thug with a badge...

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Disciplined 8 times investagated 20, I have met the type even hung out with them.I will bet he wear's those cute little black driving gloves.Note to anyone who see those glove's it is a sign among police that the wearer consider's themself a enforcer.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Why is this thug back on duty? He should be fired if not in jail.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Here's what I LOVE about the story: He got suspended WITH PAY, for the EXPLETIVES he used...NOT for the death threat!

I agree words are words, but sorry, Dubinski threatened to murder this guy. Beat your ass I can live with. Split your **** skull I don't like, especially in this situation. (The suspect was being 'talked to' about disturbing the peace or something dumb, read that part on Drudge link)

For fun, let's list the felonies for which this sheriff stated intent:

Breaking and Entering/Trespass
Assault with a Deadly Weapon
Murder (that'd be 1rst degree, since he is stating intent beforehand)
Destroying Evidence (the body)
Illegal Disposal of Human Remains

But good thing he dropped a bunch of F-bombs in the process, or he'd have gotten away with it. Oh wait, he kinda did, since he had a 4 month paid vacation at the expense of Broward County taxpayers!
edit on 15-2-2013 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlindBastards
I wonder how these thug cops would react to physical threats? Or death threats. I wonder how they’d be if you drew a gun on them and they knew that if you shoot that you wouldn’t be facing any punishment? I’d like the see the boot on the other foot with these gutless pigs hiding behind a badge. I’m sure 80% of cops are good, and I have only really encountered relatively friendly police officers. I’d want to hope I don’t run into a thug with a badge...

Look no further than Chris Dorner. How do the cops react? Like a bunch of frightened, panicked and insecure enough to shoot first, question later, and recently: burn first: then confirm it's the right guy.

Edit to add: This kind of cop is EXACTLY the kind Dorner wrote about in his "manifesto". They are corrupt to the core, and take suspension pay only to go back to the job and continue "business as usual." Dorner seems to have nailed it down about police everywhere (though not 100% all of them, I'm sure the good ones understand.)
edit on 15-2-2013 by Philippines because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Wonder how long it's going to take for vigilante groups to start forming, and feeding people like him to the gators as he threatened? I wish all those "good cops" out there I keep hearing about would do something about these people. I find it hard to believe that corrupt cops are a tiny minority, yet can't be reigned in by the majority.
edit on Fri, 15 Feb 2013 22:59:18 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
In the end words are just words.

Ive had cops tell me out right lies and threaten me with severe beatings... its a tactic. Watch the wire.

Your right, they are. But "in the end" whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Officers of the state should be charged with appropriate criminal charges for any unlawful act that is committed while on duty or off duty. There is no special pass for them. They are empowered citizens, empowered to UPHOLD THE LAW.

Should they fail to do that and in fact break the law, they need to be addressed the same way as john or jane citizen would be. There is no argument to make against it. Nobody is above the law......... Well, except congress because they keep mandating they are and writing it into the laws that they pass.

Cops don't get the same luxury. The time for assaulting, threatening and mistreating citizens is at an end.
edit on 15-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

top topics

join