It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought I would be more excited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So recently took a 10 day brake from the UK to escape the cold for a bit. I went to meloneras, gran canaria for 10 days. Was nice, sunny and had a great time. During the day I would go to the beach or sit by the pool but in the evenings I would sit on my hotel balcony, sip a cold beer and watch the Sun go down. Anyway one evening at 6ish I seen 3 UFOs travailing in triangular formation pass over my hotel and head southwards. First I thought they were 3 birds but as they changed their angle with the Sun I could see that they were highly reflective, possibly metallic.

What they did next left me in no doubt that they were UFOs, they broke from triangular formation, lined-up, merged into one and accelerated off into the distance....oh I thought calmly sipping my beer, extraterrestrials!

A moment later a second wave passed over, again in triangular formation and traveling in the same direction. A bit later two and later again one by its self. A total of 9 UFOs all traveling south.

As far as I could see they were spherical and metallic, no sound, no vapor trail etc

Thought I would have been more excited but I was not really, I guess it was because I always knew they existed.

This was the first time I seen UFOs with my physical eyes, I had visions of them before but that's a little different.

Anyway googled UFO gran canaria when I got back only to find that these spherical UFOs seem to be active in that area for whatever reason (very small island).

“Are you seeing what I’m seeing?” he asked. The driver exclaimed, “My God! What is that?” Upon closer examination, the doctor, Mr. Dias and the cab driver witnessed a large blue glowing transparent sphere with two tall entities inside. The doctor watched the sphere long enough to make a very detailed report on the anomalous object. He described the sphere as being 15 to 20 meters in diameter, with the lower part of the inside of the orb having a platform made of an aluminum-like material.

www.prufon-news.com...

edit on 15-2-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
We're officially desensitized to it now. It's all part of the agenda. A plan probably not made by us but more likely, our galactic neighbors.
I'd say in one or two more generations...most organized religions will be out and alien acceptance will be in. Because right now, you can't have it both ways. Sad but true

Welcome to the truth OP. Now whether it was ours or theirs is another things but......doesn't matter. You're already down the rabbit hole

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

.most organized religions will be out and alien acceptance will be in. Because right now, you can't have it both ways. Sad but true

What makes you think that??

Sure they can co-exist and in many modern cases they do.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
UFOS! quick get out your phone...

Nah just gonna sit here and watch, then just describe my experience to everyone on ATS.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

.most organized religions will be out and alien acceptance will be in. Because right now, you can't have it both ways. Sad but true

It exists now because it HAS to but once we really understand our place here on Earth, it can't be accepted.
We were not made in the image of god. There is no Adam nor Eve. There is no heaven. Or hell. Etc etc etc etc.

Now, pass the collection plate.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You'll convince the religious folk in much the same way that you'll change your own static opinion about things you simply don't want to accept.

Absolutely zilch.

We're not desensitized to UFO at all.. not even close.

We are, however, tired of seeing utter garbage and having people scream all over themselves in glib agreement with each other, while mocking anyone who disagrees in the slightest.

Yeah, that's tiring.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

It exists now because it HAS to but once we really understand our place here on Earth, it can't be accepted.
We were not made in the image of god. There is no Adam nor Eve. There is no heaven. Or hell. Etc etc etc etc.

Now, pass the collection plate.

most people who believe in God don't believe in literal interpretations of the bible, anyway. They don't necessarily think God looks like us, and they don't necessarily believe Adam and Eve were real people. Some people may believe the bible to be literal, but I think many see it as allegorical and figurative, even if they still believe it to be "the word of God" -- it would just be the the figurative and allegorical word of God.

I'm not a particularly religious person, but I can imagine religious people believing that God created the Earth AND the rest of the universe -- perhaps including aliens.

In fact, the Vatican has recently said something similar to this, saying that ET life is very possible, and that ET life would be part of God's universe and would be God's creations.

edit on 2/15/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

Actually the last two I did try to get them on my phone but I could not see or follow them on the LCD screen, all I got was blue sky. There was a guy above me who was sitting out on his balcony and he was actually taking photos, I looked up when I heard his camera take a snap.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Very interesting. Were they all coming from the same direction, and leave in the same direction?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Didn't the pope make some statement a while back that he felt that it was reasonable that god would have made life elsewhere? Maybe I'm talking out of my a55, I don't know.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Hindus would be fine with the idea since ETs are heavily mentioned in the Mahabharata and what not.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Gu1tarJohn because: Another thought

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gu1tarJohn

You're right. Also, the position of Pope apparently comes with your very own astronomer.

www.independent.co.uk...

There are other mentions of the now former-Pope taking the same position. A quick search brings up several hits for 2008-2009. It makes sense, considering he looks a bit like Emperor Palpatine.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here's a brief, but interesting, article on the Catholic church and "cosmic awareness."

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Oh no! ATS has dulled your senses!
Congratulations on joining the group.
It seems that some triangles that are seen are sometimes only formations, and not a larger object.

Canary Islands. Not a far flight from Bermuda. Not when you can go 2,000 kph.

top topics

join