It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Naska Lines: An Alien Blueprint. (amazing discovery!)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimjolnir

I agree, many stories and legends all around the world discuss of ancient societies with weapons of mass destruction that could only imply nukes, targeting is often done with organic line structures to mimic streets and towns in modern times and would be much the same in ancient times.

Has anyone here read "Vrilya the coming race"? It is a story written by a Rosicrucian that inspired the vril society and eventually lead to WW2. A man gets lost in a mine and finds an advanced race of men who forked from men on the surface after a great war, during their isolation they develop and master an advanced form of energy called vril, The author describes their technology from a very primitive perspective. But what he describes is spectacular.

It was later labeled a fiction. However, it was taken so seriously by many Nazi Germans, that societies were formed such as the Thule society, or the Vril society. Thule happens to be the source society of the underground race before they abandoned the surface.

I guess I am not sure where I am going with this except, if man did ascended and fallen multiple times in history, wouldn't it be possible that during one of these ascended times we waged a devastating war casting us back to a very primitive age, and these lines were remains.

When asked if his was the first ever detonation of of a nuclear bomb, he said. ‘Yes, in modern times’. ~Oppenheimer

This is from the ancient Hindu text the Mahabharata.

“Gurkha, flying a swift and powerful vimana [fast aircraft],
hurled a single projectile [rocket]
charged with the power of the Universe [nuclear device].

An incandescent column of smoke and flame,
as bright as ten thousand suns,
rose with all its splendour.

It was an unknown weapon,
an iron thunderbolt,
a gigantic messenger of death,
which reduced to ashes
the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.

The corpses were so burned
as to be unrecognizable.

Hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
and the birds turned white.

…After a few hours
all foodstuffs were infected…
…to escape from this fire
the soldiers threw themselves in streams
to wash themselves and their equipment.”

A second passage.

“Dense arrows of flame,
like a great shower,
issued forth upon creation,
encompassing the enemy.
A thick gloom swiftly settled upon the Pandava hosts.
All points of the compass were lost in darkness.
Fierce wind began to blow
Clouds roared upward,
showering dust and gravel.

Birds croaked madly…
the very elements seemed disturbed.
The sun seemed to waver in the heavens
The earth shook,
scorched by the terrible violent heat of this weapon.

Elephants burst into flame
and ran to and fro in a frenzy…
over a vast area,
other animals crumpled to the ground and died.
From all points of the compass
the arrows of flame rained continuously and fiercely.” — The Mahabharata

From the Ramayana

”(It was a weapon) so powerful
that it could destroy the earth in an instant–
A great soaring sound in smoke and flames–
And on it sits death…” . — The Ramayana

edit on 10-3-2013 by nw15062 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
yes i believe you are on the right path. This is the war i speak of. There is much information about it. And thanks for contributing that to the thread. The naska lines are a blue print of the city below. As for you assumption of if the city existed there. I believe that the ship depicted here that also looks kinda like noahs ark. Is the ship that used a beam to burn the images on the ground.

The war where the scorched earth was around Babylon i believe.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
www.chi-manidoo.com...

The Seven Fires Prophecies of the Anishinabe was envisioned many many moons ago, yet offers us great insight into both the wisdom of the Ojibwe people as well as offers a solution to our current environmental, social, and spiritual crises. Let us be the People of the 7th Fire, the Rainbow Warriors!

****" Then the First Prophet said to the people, "In the time of the First Fire, the Anishinabe nation will rise up and follow the sacred shell of the Midewiwin Lodge. The Midewiwin Lodge will serve as a rallying point for the people and its traditional ways will be the source of much strength. The Sacred Megis will lead the way to the chosen ground of the Anishinabe. You are to look for a turtle shaped island that is linked to the purification of the earth. You will find such an island at the beginning and at the end of your journey. There will be seven stopping places along the way. You will know the chosen ground has been reached when you come to a land where food grows on water. If you do not move you will be destroyed."

"The second prophet told the people, "You will know the Second Fire because at this time the nation will be camped by a large body of water. In this time the direction of the Sacred Shell will be lost. The Midewiwin will diminish in strength, a boy will be born to point the way back to the traditional ways. He will show the direction to the stepping stones to the future of the Anishinabe people."

"The third prophet said to the people. "In the Third Fire, the Anishinabe will find the path to their chosen ground, a land in the west to which they must move their families. This will be the land where food grows on water."

This location will be revealed when the waters drain into the ocean. And new york floods. Land will be revealed before the great cataclysm.

One of the prophets said, "You will know the future of our people by the face the Light Skinned race wears. If they come wearing the face of brotherhood then there will come a time of wonderful change for generations to come. They will bring new knowledge and articles that can be joined with the knowledge of this country, in this way, two nations will join to make a mighty nation. This new nation will be joined by two more so that four will form the mightiest nation of all. You will know the face of the brotherhood if the light skinned race comes carrying no weapons. If they come bearing only their knowledge and a hand shake."

"The other prophet said," Beware if the Light Skinned race comes wearing the face of death. You must be careful because the face of brotherhood and the face of death look very much alike. If they come carrying a weapon...beware. If they come in suffering... They could fool you. Their hearts may be filled with greed for the riches of this land. If they are indeed your brothers, let them prove it. Do not accept them in total trust. You shall know that the face they wear is one of death if the rivers run with poison and the fish become unfit to eat. You shall know them by these many things."

what they mean here is, There that white people and pleiadians look very alike. Only the face of death is much different. What they imply by our brothers is the white man. From which i showed you our birth and conception in the above picture of the cave drawing of the insect being and the woman conceiving white man. The warns are there.

"The Fifth Prophet said, "In the time of the Fifth Fire there will come a time of great struggle that will grip the lives of all Native people. At the warning of this Fire there will come among the people one who holds a promise of great joy and salvation. If the people accept this promise of a new way and abandon the old teachings, then the struggle of the Fifth Fire will be with the people for many generations. The promise that comes will prove to be a false promise. All those who accept this promise will cause the near destruction of the people."

This is in reference to peoples beliefs of God, from Christianity to Islamic countries. Far and wide the people are ignorant or the stars. Its true... Who here believes god is an Alien from Orion? No? Well looks like the prophecy is taking full swing.

"The prophet of the Sixth Fire said, "In the time of the Sixth Fire it will be evident that the promise of the Fifth Fire came in a false way. Those deceived by this promise will take their children away from the teachings of the elders, grandsons and grand-daughters will turn against the elders. In this way, the elders will lose their reason for living... they will lose their purpose in life. At this time a new sickness will come among the people. The balance of many people will be disturbed. The cup of life will almost be spilled. The cup of life will almost become the cup of grief."

edit on 10-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
"At the time of these predictions, many people scoffed at the prophets. They then had medicines to keep away sickness. They were then healthy and happy as a people. These were the people who chose to stay behind in the great migration of the Anishinabe. These people were the first to have contact with the Light Skinned race. They would suffer the most."

"When the Fifth Fire came to pass, a great struggle did indeed grip the lives of all Native people. The Light Skinned race launched a military attack on the Indian people through-out the country aimed at taking away their land and their independence as a free and sovereign people. It is now felt that the false promise that came at the end of the Fifth Fire was the materials and riches embodied in the way of life of the light skinned race. Those who abandoned the ancient ways and accepted this new promise were a big factor in causing the near destruction of the Native people of this land."

When the Sixth Fire came to be, the words of the prophet rang true as the children were taken away from the teachings of the elders. The boarding school era of "civilizing" Indian Children had begun. The Indian language and religion were taken from the children. The people started dying at an early age... they had lost their will to live and their purpose in living.

In the confusing times of the Sixth Fire, it is said that a group of visionaries came among the Anishinabe. They gathered all the priests of the Midewiwin Lodge. They told the priests that the Midewiwin Way was in danger of being destroyed. They gathered all the sacred bundles. They gathered all the scrolls that recorded the ceremonies. All these things were placed in a hollowed out log from the ironwood tree. Men were lowered over a cliff by long ropes. They dug a hole in the cliff and buried the log where no one could find it. Thus the teachings of the elders were hidden out of sight but not out of memory. It was said that when the time came that the Indian people could practice their religion without fear that a little boy would dream where the Ironwood log, full of the Sacred Bundles and Scrolls were buried. He would lead his people to the place."

"The Seventh Prophet that came to the people long ago was said to be different from the other prophets. He was young and had a strange light in his eyes. He said, " In the time of the Seventh Fire, New People will emerge. They will retrace their steps to find what was left by the trail. Their steps will take them to the elders who they will ask to guide them on their journey. But many of the elders will have fallen asleep. They will awaken to this new time with nothing to offer. Some of the elders will be silent out of fear. Some of the elders will be silent because no one will ask anything of them. The New People will have to be careful in how they approach the elders. The task of the New People will not be easy."

If the New People will remain strong in their Quest, the Water Drum of the Midewiwin Lodge will again sound its voice. There will be a Rebirth of the Anishinabe Nation and a rekindling of old flames. The Sacred Fire will again be lit.

There will be no repentance no salvation for those with greed in mind. They will rot in purgatory and in hell. A physical place where they will be experimented on to die over and over and over on a planet you cannot escape. Damascus as well as known as other names.

The people need to start seeing each other eye to eye. I tell you these things because we are not alone. If you wish to pick an enemy do not fight amongst ourselves. We are one species and if we are divided our chance of survival overall is decreased. We cannot have this. It is unacceptable. We are playing with extinction.

the enemy is above, we must all realize this and work together to make sure this prophecy is carried out. That the people are delivered below in the massive city complexs benieth the earth. Hollow Earth theory? Who knows. I just know there are massive caverns down there and tunnels. And people need to develop a more space oriented mindset. To feed their never ending confusion.
edit on 10-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hello OP,

Any fresh progress? Still working on this?? I would love an update if you have one. I've been inspired to look into some more of the Nazca line research of various sorts. Thanks again for a wonderful thread!

peace,
AB

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw

Originally posted by 2Faced

Originally posted by Kitora
Awesome thread. Pareidolia runs rampant, but trying to "see in 3D" is interesting...

Here's an old snapshot I had saved on my PC from Google Earth of a spot in the middle of Nazca...

I swear it almost looks like a little alien with tubes going through it.

Here it is colored in...

I suck at tracing, but you get it...
edit on 2/15/13 by Kitora because: (no reason given)

There's even a hint of DNA, bottom left

This totally looks like the tracks of a vehicle doing "doughnuts" in the dessert. Have we determined the "tubes" to be too wide for that?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah kinda, but how about these pictures of chromosomes on an electric microscope.

pic of HIV virus

looks a lot like a virus or something similar on dna just my viewpoint.

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumAnnunaki

With the aid of your overlays the pictures did seem

almost three dimensoinal

Sorry, I just taught myself how to 'photoshop'.(over the lat 2 weeks)
When I first veiwed this overlay as I commented on (page) 2.
I see things 3 dimensionally.

I have built residential homes, industrial commercial complex's (my trade)
I build balsam airplanes and model rocketry as a hobby.

Therefore understanding blueprints is second nature.

I first saw this as an "engine" to the Enterprise - but after 'playing' with it;
Do the curved ends resemble more of the Enterprise's main body..?

No - I'm NOT a 'trekkie' - but I am a Aeronautics enthusiast.
(hope these pics help)
edit on 29-3-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

With the aid of your overlays the pictures did seem

almost three dimensoinal

Sorry, I just taught myself how to 'photoshop'.(over the lat 2 weeks)
When I first veiwed this overlay as I commented on (page) 2.
I see things 3 dimensionally.

I have built residential homes, industrial commercial complex's (my trade)
I build balsam airplanes and model rocketry as a hobby.

Therefore understanding blueprints is second nature.

I first saw this as an "engine" to the Enterprise - but after 'playing' with it;
Do the curved ends resemble more of the Enterprise's main body..?

No - I'm NOT a 'trekkie' - but I am a Aeronautics enthusiast.
(hope these pics help)
edit on 29-3-2013 by HumAnnunaki because: (no reason given)

it would be the earth carver. But there are other lines as well
its telling a story about the Wheel of time and what happened. How we were destroyed. And the ship. the earth carver that keeps getting reused throughout history. Every destruction, the messiah shows up to unlock the doors to this shapeshift. Its specifically the only thing on this planet that can open the secret doors to the Atlantis in the mountains. Everyone knows the story of the cities of gold in the mountains. These stories are true, Because every cycle an elect of humanity is forced underground. Like the ant people. Well everyone else on the surface is burned away after their kids are snatched up.

Yeah, if all this was true, you could expect monuments, and the like... warning us... exactly like they are...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Note how the area ive boxed off resembles light going through a prism as the lines aren't on the same angle on the left side like light being bent.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nw15062

I challenge you to look up the translations of The Mahabharata and find the exact verses as in your quote.
Its a challenge or eat your socks please.

For your reference

The Mahabharata - english translation by Kisari Mohan Ganguly - Sacred-texts.com
or refer to the below link

The Mahabharatha in pdf

remember to keep your stinking socks in hand to eat them buddy.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

When you say they look almost 3D it made me think could they be a map on the surface of whats below? or even scars on the ground from a structure of that shape that was placed below?

Iv always found these strange and always thought of the ancient run way theory is what looks most likely but then again the ydo seem a bit all over of the palce at times.

Anyone savy enoughto make the lines into a 3D model?

Cheers for posting OP.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FuzzyNintendo

I'm Audiowriter and I'm new here - however I have an idea about FuzzyNintendo's trace drawings. Bear with me...

I see that the abstract lines are essentially 2D or even 3D pictographs or even schematics from advanced intelligence as compared to the assumed intelligence the indigenous population comprehended at the supposed time, thus, this indication indeed draws me to the distinct conclusion that the animal drawings (carvings) were done separately from the "schematics". Duh..., but bear with me again...

What if the schematic lines are simply in layers - or more likely, complex coded "layers" of drawings? Maybe you have already investigated this theory? Never the less, I am rendered to this possibility by the similarity to the "audio" layered message(s) in the "fictional" movie "Contact" with Jodie Foster - who portrayed a SETI scientist.

I'm no mathematician, but there must be numerous multiples of ways to "render" different schematic drawings within the superimposed "layers" of lines?

Maybe I'm way off the deep end here - but by viewing the entire plateau as a whole / and breaking down the numerous possibilities within the whole, maybe there is a more functional reasoning to the madness - when deciphering the possible "layers" with the code in which they may have been implemented?

I too appreciate the painstaking hours you (FuzzyNintendo) have already dedicated to tracing these bizarre lines! Bravo! And, I also realize the unimaginable amount of time it would require to render even more complicated potential designs throughout all of the possible combinations.

My hypothesis suggests firstly that the intelligent schematic lines were drawn initially - then the advanced intelligence becomes absent - and after a certain amount of time, the indigenous population began to artistically integrate drawings of both local flora & fauna and some of the unusual visions witnessed earlier. (Astronauts, flying machines, etc.) I suppose this timeline of events could very well have happened in the reverse?...?

I apologize for not volunteering to assist with a further, more complex, tracing of the lines - as I render more in the mental realm than physical! (Plus I am not fluent with Photoshop...)

Just a thought...

Audiowriter

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Excellent thread, where did we get with this?

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
oh, no please not another ANCIENT ALIEN NASCA thread..
these old cultures really have deserved to be respected with all their culture..

basically you could just rename alien with spiritual.. I´m sick of this bs.

..the Nasca Lines have been used as spiritual walking paths..nothing new here..

cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join