It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time to destroy North Korea...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
North Korea is out crazy psycho Superliminal while America is a nefarious demonizing stealthist Subliminal.. Which one works better?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
we shall see in the next few days what DPRK has in mind for the EU dropped a nuke of there own on little Un. english.yonhapnews.co.kr... from the link

EU slaps tougher sanctions against N. Korea nuke test
little Un got spanked will he take it like a man or, do an other nuke test?
edit on 19-2-2013 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I bet you feel like a big man after calling someone little, especially you not knowing him in real life.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure we're just playing the waiting game for Kim to kick the bucket. Time is on that side of the equation. I'm sure his possible successors have already begun being groomed by the US and Chinese intel operatives, to be more back seat in exchange for "favors".....

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? Destroy North Korea? Their fearless leader is already doing that one hour at a time! Besides, where else can we watch a petty west educated dictator in a Dr. No outfit rant and rave and post the funniest anti american anti west propaganda out there! This guy is creepy hilarious! This guy is a world class puppet, an experiment that there can actually be a mind controlled state! The people are straight out of a 1984 novel but worse! A populace so engrossed in fear and Idol worship of their leader that they let that moron ruin their lives for generations. We thought Lenin and Stalin and Hitler were bad? Pol Pot? HAHAHAH! No one is even as close to total populace control and eradication as Kim Jong Il and his family of dictator thugs! Keep them around for laughs. China will get rid of him sooner or later, mark my words. Who wants a neighbor THAT crazy?

In the meantime, Keep the Laughs a coming! Hopefully he will make Dennis Rodman be his personal slave/bodyguard, dress him in a gimp outfit with a leather collar and call him Number One!
Dennis would love that!
edit on 14-3-2013 by texasyeti because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2013 by texasyeti because: Made it funnier with the Rodman comment.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just out of interest, why on earth would you believe the propaganda about NK? Have you not learned anything about the liars that run western govts?

I would not be so hasty to go to war based on what you see on Fox News et al.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

instead of aggressively wiping another country off the face of the Earth, based on information that (as all ATSers should know..) is NOT RELIABLE on just about anything..

even if they are "the worst" of "the worst".. what obligation/right do we have to take any action??

I do agree that we should pull any military presence back home, but.. were you just saying that so we have someone to fight off THE REST OF THE WORLD after they want to get rid of the USA once and for all..??

i'm surprised it didn't already happen after WWII..

Nuclear strikes (along with the rest of our rap-sheet..) are THE biggest acts of terrorism in history.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

Yes, because any government that mismanages things to the point where you can't really see it at night on a satellite picture is doing things right! Oh wait, what?

<< 5  6  7   >>

join