It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man-hoppers and Skinny people with wings.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
First off, nothing in today's world is worth doing unless it makes money. Women will have cow genes to help produce vast quantities of cheaper milk. They go to a milking factory, get hooked up to a vacuum to remove the milk, and then go home. No need for dairy farmers.

edit on 2/12/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

Thank you sir for making my day enjoyable with a sore stomach deep laugh!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm not skinny anymore, but if I put faux wings on, would that get me a date, nowadays?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodSquirm

Originally posted by jiggerj
First off, nothing in today's world is worth doing unless it makes money. Women will have cow genes to help produce vast quantities of cheaper milk. They go to a milking factory, get hooked up to a vacuum to remove the milk, and then go home. No need for dairy farmers.

edit on 2/12/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

Thank you sir for making my day enjoyable with a sore stomach deep laugh!

You laugh? Tell me this, how much would you pay for a nice hot cup of thick, rich chocolate milk from Catherine Zeta-Jones?

I'm gettin' my wallet out right now! lol

I'm just saying that if any modifications are to become popular it would be through advertising and making money.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WormwoodSquirm
Expressing salamander genes to regrow limbs would be cool. Lose a hand because of a lawn mower? No problem here drink this, it will grow back in a few weeks.

It's interesting, but also scary. If technology for DNA manipulation and expression were to exist at that level it could be the ulitmate conspirators tool. Somebody could be disappeared and replaced by an transgenic-modified agent, and for most practical purposes nobody would be any wiser.

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WormwoodSquirm

well its an interesting idea, there was an epiriment in the uk with this where they made 150 human animal embryos
www.dailymail.co.uk...
as for practical applications there are several though there should be an ethics debate as well as proper studies though the way we use biotech i would doubt that happening

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by grey9438
reply to post by WormwoodSquirm

well its an interesting idea, there was an epiriment in the uk with this where they made 150 human animal embryos
www.dailymail.co.uk...
as for practical applications there are several though there should be an ethics debate as well as proper studies though the way we use biotech i would doubt that happening

Wow the last sentence of that article is wicked as all hell:

Human-animal hybrids are also created in other countries, many of which have little or no regulation.

So it is possible to make hybrids. Thank you for posting that article. This opens up a strange future in my eyes as I sip my coffee.
I can imagine 2268 AD where people live to be 1000 and can jump up to their 3rd floor balcony with little effort or even fly to work.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join