It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In fact he looked like he had been hit in the face with a wok.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

He was diabolical and disgusting.

“In fact he looked like he had been hit in the face with a wok. He isn’t the sort of person you want to see take their kit off.”

“He looked like he had come off the street. He was unshaven, looked dirty, and didn’t have a six-pack."

www.mirror.co.uk...

I really didnt notice if "Fabio had a siz pack or not... when viewing the pic, myself.
Women get annoyed when a scruffy guy replaces favorite stripper. See guys.. any women ARE visually oriented and arent just looking at you for your "personality".

I dunno, the story was pretty hilarious to me. IN the midst of Ison doom, Black Pope Doom, and assorted daily Doom... scruffy replacement stripper VS angry crowd of women seemed to "hit the spot".

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I thought it was funny too.
No luck over sexed sluts!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Bwahahaha! Laughed pretty hard at this! ........Not that I would have had any better of a reaction from the crowd than this poor chap did. Chippendale material I am not!

However if they ever decide to open a 'Chunkendales' in my home town....I'd be happy to shake my money maker!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
HEHE!! Im glad someone else enjoyed the doom break.

It said they were throwing screwed up napkins at the poor scruffy guy!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75
reply to post by Advantage

Bwahahaha! Laughed pretty hard at this! ........Not that I would have had any better of a reaction from the crowd than this poor chap did. Chippendale material I am not!

However if they ever decide to open a 'Chunkendales' in my home town....I'd be happy to shake my money maker!

Hmmm now I know away my husband can make some extra money for that vacation Ive been wanting to take.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Awww bless! ...the organisers obviously were to blame by substituting with an inexperienced chap who didn't seem very prepared and literally threw him to the wolves
....this said I actually think he look's kinda cute and not at all as they described him....harsh much!

It sound's like the women got what they deserved!

After watching the chunkendales vid...maybe there is something wrong with me.. but I would rather spend an evening watching them than the chippendales etc.....infact I would rather spend an entire evening vomitting than watching the chippendales!

Real men with real bodies all the way!!......
edit on 11-2-2013 by Logos23 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join