It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In The Land of The Free - Did this REALLY happen?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I can't believe what I've just viewed here. A young lady is wandering in what looks like a pretty desert type area. Helicopter lands to check her papers and does a search for any possible weapons - I just can't believe this is actually happening in this land of the so called free.

What's the next step? Will a Drone follow up?

Are American citizens really under this much control? WOW! IT REALLY IS TOO MUCH.

I'd also like to know - How much of Tax Payers Money did that just cost?

(For those who don't have the time to watch till the chopper lands - it lands at about 3.30)

edit on 9-2-2013 by quedup because: (no reason given)

Sorry but I can't seem to get vid to come over - if anyone can help, would appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Yeah, caught that as well.

Really puts it into perspective.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Link to original video:
www.youtube.com...

Posted with YVID Tags:

Hit the "Quote" button on my post to see how this code works.
edit on 9-2-2013 by Heliophant because: Jude11 beat me to it!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thanks for bringing it across mate - don't know what I'm doing wrong????

Yes it's truly disgusting - talk about eye in the sky. In fact I find it horrific!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If this was near the border, I am blown away that the government is actually enforcing border laws, wait for it... no, probally not, this is most likely a woman looking for her dog in the new Amerika.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Was she trespassing or something? I find it odd that a helicopter would just land and harass a woman for absolutely no reason.

There must something else to this story being left out.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by jude11

Thanks for bringing it across mate - don't know what I'm doing wrong????

Yes it's truly disgusting - talk about eye in the sky. In fact I find it horrific!

I sent you a u2u.

Hit the "Vid YOUTUBE" and just use this:

tNuYVaj6mQ4&

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Was she trespassing or something? I find it odd that a helicopter would just land and harass a woman for absolutely no reason.

First mistake:

"In the land of the free"...doesn't really apply anymore except for those that are having an impossible task of recognizing what the hell just happened.

It came softly and with a fury over the last few years.

"Land of the Free" doesn't apply anymore.

I watched it earlier and left it for others to post. Glad someone did.

I believe it may be on the border and it's an over zealous immigration warrior out for a pat on the back or 2.

But than I noticed "Sheriff" on the copter. hmmm?

Peace

edit on 9-2-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hey last week in the town next to mine - the cops used a helicopter to break up a teenage beer party...no joke!
lmao

Helicopter scours Chester Township woods after police break up underage drinking party

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

That's what I wondered but ...... hey, like what????

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Hey last week in the town next to mine - the cops used a helicopter to break up a teenage beer party...no joke!
lmao

Helicopter scours Chester Township woods after police break up underage drinking party

It really is beyond a joke - and also beyond the pocket.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
San Berdino Sherriff. Nice work. Pulling people over with helicopters now are we?
Shakedown from above.
Next, theyll shoot tickets at you tied to flaming arrows.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
San Berdino Sherriff. Nice work. Pulling people over with helicopters now are we?
Shakedown from above.
Next, theyll shoot tickets at you tied to flaming arrows.

I really wouldn't like to think about what comes next - this is just the thin end of the wedge and nothing to what is coming.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
lmao

It really is beyond a joke - and also beyond the pocket.

Yup - when I was in High School the cops could have built a Heliport at my house with all the beer drinking going on...crazy times we live in.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I wonder - Could she perhaps have been wandering a bit too close to a sensitive area?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
More proof were all guilty till proven innocent, were all suspects until we prove were not...

I wonder how many other people enjoying the countryside get harassed like this and don't have a camera to document it?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think the lady's parting words with the nice mustachioed flying pig @ 7:47 in the video says what we are all thinking...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
They are running out of bad guys so now they have to go after everybody...how long people will put up with it - only time will tell.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
And folks not in this country wonder why people cling to guns ( firearms ) so tightly , go figure right!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by geocom
And folks not in this country wonder why people cling to guns ( firearms ) so tightly , go figure right!

I'm soooo glad I don't live in US - nothing at all against the people - people are people where ever they come from but this is just taking it too far and smells too much of Eastern Block Counties before the Berlin Wall came down. Not good folks!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join