It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher "Renegade Cop" Dorner: Was He Framed?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I know everybody's on the other thread now but I don't have time to hang out. I just wanted to say one thing.

No matter how super-awesome or normal a shooter he was, this decade-plus Navy marksman has multiple gun battles with the cops and manages to only wound them OVER AND OVER AND OVER?

He's not trying to kill them. He's trying NOT to kill them, even though he knows they're trying to kill him.

Like he said on his FB, he is going out a martyr.

The LAPD is executing a man who could not be convicted in a court of law beyond a reasonable doubt.

PS: Here's what happens when somebody really goes to war with the cops.

"The New Orleans police rushed the hotel, but Essex with uncanny accuracy shot cops off fire ladders, mowed them down in stairwells and killed them as they stepped out of elevators or got out of their cars in the streets below. By nightfall on 7 January 1973, Essex – now bunkered on the roof of Howard Johnson – had militarily defeated the entire New Orleans Police Department. He had shot ten police officers (five dead, including a deputy chief) and eleven white civilians (four dead)...

edit on 12-2-2013 by sepermeru because: FTLAPD

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

The report that I heard regarding his DL/ID being found near the Mexican border and then again near his body in the burned out cabin is puzzling. One thing that is a consequence (intended or unintended) in these Stand Off scenarios is the precedent being set for Burning Out the Occupants (first established at Waco). They can rationalize that they didnt intend to kill those inside as they had an avenue of escape (via surrender) but that is not how these things usually work out. I think that Dorner killed himself when the flames got to him as a single gun shot from inside the cabin was reported after the intentional setting of the fire by the police.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Do you guys think that the LAPD added the extra crap on his manifesto to see if he would surface and make the correction, hence giving them a better chance of murdering him?

Perhaps not the LAPD but someone added to it.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
LAPD mentor's 'long shot' tip led to Dorner manhunt:

www.foxnews.com...

Really? They didn't suspect Dorner until the woman that he accused of police brutality had a gut feeling that he did it? I just knew she said!

"In my mind, it felt like such a long shot," said Teresa Evans. Dorner, her partner and trainee, had accused her of police brutality in 2008, leading to his dismissal for making false statements in 2009. "But my gut feeling made it a lot stronger than that. I just knew. Something told me that there was some kind of a connection."

This woman must be psychic or maybe they are just blatantly rubbing our faces in their lies?

This woman's nickname suggests she likes to draw blood! Does anyone know how many have died by her hand?

I think maybe we are seeing a rare glimpse into the circle of some of the world's most prolific serial killers!
edit on 23-2-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Another version, in which Evans is not even mentioned:

documents.latimes.com...
SEARCH WARRANT and AFFIDAVIT
CURRENT INVESTIGATION
On 2/3/13 Irvine Police Department Detectives were called out to the parking structure of (Redacted), located in the City of Irvine County of Orange, for a murder investigation. ....
On 2/5/13 Detective Sergeant B. Bingham received a phone call from the Watch Commander at the National City Police Department regarding Los Angeles Police Department equipment that was found and turned in to them. Some of the equipment found included: police uniforms, police duty gear, high capacity magazines for 9mm ammunition, and a badge for Officer Dorner.

--------------

Another interesting discrepancy is in the timeline, where Dorner appears to be attending the LAPD academy at the same time he is officially still on active duty:

(from various sources)

graduated LAPD Academy (32 weeks) February 2006

begin LAPD Academy? May 2005

begin LE career(?) 2/7/05
(manifesto)

Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Unit 23Jun2004 28Feb2006

Which raises the question of whether Dorner was actually ordered to apply to the LAPD by his superior officers in the Navy. Remember by one account Dorner was ONI(Office of Naval Intelligence), though another says he was an aviator in 'Various Aviation Training Units':

www.foxsportswest.com... ... eedID=3707
Dorner, who has undergone training at the Navy and Marine Corps Intelligence Training Center in Dam Neck, Va.

www.ehow.com...
After attending OCS, prospective naval intelligence officers must attend a five-month basic instruction training course at the Navy and Marine Corps Intelligence Training Center in Dam Neck, Virginia. During this training, officers receive instruction in various forms of warfare....
Once intelligence officers graduate from basic intelligence instruction training, they are dispatched on a 30-month long operational fleet tour...

www.10news.com...

Various Aviation Training Units 4Jul2002 15Jun2004
Vance AFB, Enid OK Nov 02

OCS 3 April 2002 July 2002

edit on 24-2-2013 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
So IF this was a covert operation, what would have been the goal? Well, he was already a disgruntled veteran, possibly having acquired an arsenal via personal sales without any background check, he was using the evil high-capacity mags, and of course the dreaded AR-15. But he was also an ex-cop; so maybe the goal was to tarnish ex-cops with the same broad brush. If you're going to take guns away from the vets, why leave ex-cops out of it? They might be patriots too. Can't have any loose ends when you're talking disarmament of the American people.

But the whole scenario went sour after the cops shot up the two hispanic women in the blue pickup. The only question remaining, then, is whether Dorner was safely extracted after the op was over, or did he get the "Lee Harvey Oswald' treatment--realizing after it was too late that he was to be the designated patsy?

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Another target of the Dorner op has been identified: 'Gun Trusts."

www.nytimes.com...
A growing number of shooting enthusiasts are creating legal trusts to acquire machine guns, silencers or other items whose sale is restricted by federal law — a mechanism that bypasses the need to obtain law enforcement approval or even undergo criminal background checks. .... buying restricted firearms through a trust also exempts the trust’s members from requirements that apply to individual buyers, including being fingerprinted, obtaining the approval of a chief local law enforcement officer and undergoing a background check.
Christopher J. Dorner, the former Los Angeles police officer ... said in a rambling 11,000-word manifesto that he had used a gun trust to buy silencers and a short-barreled rifle from a gun store in Nevada without a background check.

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thank everyone for your replies during this national ordeal. When the LAPD tortured the innocent man Christopher Dorner to death, I took a break from the board, because I was heartbroken. I believe my research and deductive reasoning is solid. Dorner could not possibly have committed the crime for which he will never be tried, and in the pursuit which followed he was trying very hard NOT to kill people even as the same people were trying very hard to kill him.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join