It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Music???????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm not saying she's an actual satanist.

Music pitch-corrected and manufactured to be catchy and get stuck in heads is the epitome of evil.

[edit on 7/9/2010 by eNumbra]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I don't think there is satanic music, but if there is, its counterpart is catching up fast. (Finally)

Wanna talk about some Überpowerful gospel.

Hálelú-jáy!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by D.Wolf

dark funeral openly talks about satanism, war, death, bdsm. they are satanists and they are pretty foking heavy. i despise christian metal for it is an oxymoron. what did satan ever do to you?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

One may dislike something merely because it is on one side of the religious spectrum, but I don't care for boxes when it comes to music. If it is performed with passion, the composition is right and it can be more or less reproduced live, it's fine with me.

If there is any satanism in music, I call on autotune.

Damn it!

[edit on 10/7/10 by D.Wolf]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.Wolf
reply to post by rockoperawriter

One may dislike something merely because it is on one side of the religious spectrum, but I don't care for boxes when it comes to music. If it is performed with passion, the composition is right and it can be more or less reproduced live, it's fine with me.

If there is any satanism in music, I call on autotune.

Damn it!

[edit on 10/7/10 by D.Wolf]

autotune...
the plug-in nobody admits to using even though they do!

i love it personally.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
How do you know? If it starts thundering and lightening in your bedroom, and your head starts spinning around and around as you drool with your eyes popping out of it...all the while swirling clouds of gloom and doom open the ceiling and expose frightening demons coming down and the air is filled with snarling and growling noises? Yep ...you can bet its Satanic.
or ABBA..........

[edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Of course, I am a satanist, so I'm a little biased.

Nothing wrong with being biased, when you're upfront honest about it.
So what is it that you think makes music Satanic? Are their guidelines?
Does it have to be rock? If a song is about the Devil, does that make it Satanic? Does the music have to have the sound of impending doom?

Satanists always seem so happy. On the path of the true human being.
Their always so full of the life energy. Very uplifting.

Most of all uninteresting. So why would you admit that? Please tell me you
had no choice in the matter, you were born into it, or something.

I have always had this question for Satanists. What the hell is wrong with you?

[edit on 27-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
All Christian's are, are hypercritical BSer's, they rave and rant about you going to hell if you don't follow god and repent, and yet they claim they are all about love and peace....Excuse me but how can you say your going to hell if you don't do what 'GOD' says and then say he's all about love and peace? How can God be a sinless god if IN THE BIBLE it clearly states GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD Jealous aka Envy, Is ONE OF THE 'SEVEN DEADLY SINS'

[edit on 27-7-2010 by TheConspiracy]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
music is just that, music.

i feel certain it can only come from divine inspiration.

my favorite genre is classic rock.
i have found that the two predominant topics of song, other than romantic love, are JESUS and "the Devil."

either way, they all have a profound element of truth in the lyrics, if you listen with an open mind.

"possession" requires an entity. music is not an entity, it is a form of self-expression. to blame one's crime or mental instability on music, or satan or anything else for that matter, is just another brother in a huge family of excuses.

there's no getting out of personal accountability, especially through blaming a form of what i consider to be ART.

just my 0.02

i've been listening to what a lot of people might call "satanic" music all my life.
such as Black Sabbath, Kiss, etc.

listening to my music, and moreso "getting into it," i learned that it's all about love, the music i grew up on, and am now dependent upon for my own efforts in maintaining stability.

yeah, it's a great tool for mental health for many people - probably more than say they've been possessed or whatever. but that's all it is, a tool. ultimately, it is ONLY ME who decides what i do, regardless of how much i let outside influences sway me, in the end, it me, ani, that makes ani's decisions.
it's like that for everyone. no exceptions.

GOD is wherever you are, if you are looking for GOD.
if you are looking for something or someone else, that, too, will be wherever you are.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
How do you know? If it starts thundering and lightening in your bedroom, and your head starts spinning around and around as you drool with your eyes popping out of it...all the while swirling clouds of gloom and doom open the ceiling and expose frightening demons coming down and the air is filled with snarling and growling noises? Yep ...you can bet its Satanic.
or ABBA..........

[edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger]

and if they start doing the twist it's nirvana. heeheee

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join