It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Purchases 21.6 million more rounds of ammunition..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i say lets find where they store it and set it to blazes.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It's just practice ammo law enforcement goes through that all the time. In all seriousness though there is plenty of civilians out there that have that special box of oh$hit ammo. Everything from teflon black rhino's, to 7mm magnum ap's and steel sabots, all to keep the them jack boots in check.

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
Who is DHS planning on going to war against?

They are preparing for the crash of the dollar. When those welfare checks, pension checks, food stamps, etc. ends they want the infrastructure protected. You think the Detroit riots were bad, if the dollar crashes all hell will break loose.

They are going to go to war with you to protect the fricking stuff!!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by fcdrummer132

Absolutely, lets find it, but not burn it. If something goes down, wouldn't you want to know where billions of rounds are stored?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Are you talking about dormer?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
There was also large purchases of 5.56 and 7.62 ,some being specific sniper rifle ammo ,being hollow point pistol ammo i believe this is for short range, against large numbers,e.g rioters, and house to house and room to room shooting ,being hollow points ,they mean business !!!!! they are shooting to kill ,being in the most part, firearms owners who refuse to comply will be Forcibly be taken out .When the dollar collapses or they create some kind of financial panic .When ,not if, this happens there are going to be alot of angry people who lose all their savings and everything they ever worked for and will be wanting to get some pay back at someone, namely Politicians[which part of the reason they are so paranoid about an armed public] ,Also there is all the FEMA coffins ,concrete caskets,camps etc ,They are BENT on eradicating the private ownership of firearms, its part of their world plan and nothing is going to stop them ,they dont give a damn about people or the middle class and want you gone next, after the guns are gone

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Well now that you have (or have you?) targeted the enemy, it would be best
to keep that ink ball rolling as the pen is truly mightier than the sword.

Wars can be won without firing a shot.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
At my local gander mountain they do have a good stock of handgun ammunition but 5.56 / 223 is scarce. If you want some you have to be there on thursday morning when they open, and there's a 100 round limit per person. It's usually gone by 2 pm. I remember when i could just stroll in there anytime and grab some boxes, not anymore.

Wal-mart? Forget it. The cabinet has been empty for weeks and they're evidently not getting new stock in.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join