It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The virus that has infected the American mind

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
My solution is to deal with those
countries which openly engage in the above mentioned abuses as well as more obvious forms of torture and murder for the purpose of maintaining there political control. It is you who are sleeping Cold Anger, so ready are you to embrace the very systems of government that kill for personal pleasure every day.

And now you are prepared to protect those systems of Government by professing a philosophy of killing those in power who wish to consolidate the planets system of rule.

And why because of what you think you�re no different than the people you hate cold anger for the reasons you feel that they should be hated (A preemptive attack).

What is funny is the comment about blaming myself I am not Cuban Cold Anger but I am Puerto Rican (you right many Cubans are passive we are the more aggressive Caribbean culture). As a reuslt of what I know and have been exposed to I have not killed anyone, nor have I any intention of killing anyone.

But as anyone who knows me wel, my contribution to stopping this very serious problem here in Miami, few if any can compare.

Now Cold Anger I have a question for you who do you think the Power Elite are and how do you think they relate to the Political elite that you feel should be killed?

[Edited on 13-5-2003 by Toltec]

Your solution won�t work because as simple as it is to understand that those kind of decisions aren�t made by the people but by the top of every country.

About HATE THEM, obviously u don�t understand anything of my posts, all the time i refer to them as the only enemy, obvious, it has been there for centuries, (yes they were the same who paid Colombus to travel, and for you the responsable of 500 years of oppresion to your tribu) and they shouldn�t be hated because u say i get in the same level if i do hate them, let me tell you something, they are the worse thing here on earth, they are a cancer, aids of this planet, they are the directors of the film, when are u going to get that toltec, u blame dictators, u blame a country itself but is impersonal to blame a "country" or a "dictator" why? basicly, the dictator don�t mean the opinion of any of the people suffering the dictatorship, that�s why it�s a dictatorship, everywhere on earth we have a dictatorship, some more hard than other, but in the end,
we can�t do anything, so after seeing all that media stuff, about news, newspapers, trustable sources of information for the war... Don�t you think it�s not just the war matter the only thing biased? elections, laws, distractions in TV, all for make u believe that problems in the world are because of "countries" when they are at the top taking those harmful decisions for us, that is making us fight between each other, when at the end they will be no winner.
Cubans as u may know my friend, aren�t very happy with americans, and u should know the terrorists attacks from the US army and secret agencies, in cuban airplanes and some important people, don�t think cuba is miami, most of them dislike american policy about the world, about them, and about the earth.

Now to finish i let u with a very nice song to make u understand what i mean:

Look all around you there's a war that's going on
A struggle against the odds thats's breaking out and must be one
They're getting ready with the weapons they have found
Take inspiration from the sound
See it in the faces of the people everyday
We need to take control and find some ammo right away
our cause is righteous and we're gonna have our say
Get ready for the judgment day
Go ahead and try
Or kiss your ass good-bye
People of society are running for their lives
Get up now and go
Or your never gonna know
Never gonna make it in your houses lying low
Give it one good try
Give it all and fight till you die
A Puppet government
Their dying in the streets
Families are breaking up cause underpaids can't make ends meat
The establishment has put their money underground
Cause they all know what's coming down
A lucky precious with money in their banks
Can't imagine what it's like to find yourself in homeless ranks
They've got no conscience for the ones who won't survive
The time for payback has arived
All alone in your own society outside are the cries of lives in misery
an evil plot of a false democracy subjugating souls just dying to be free...

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
A VERY GOOD QUESTION From the article:

"During these mind-controlled times, I have to ask this question. Is there any cure for this virus that threatens our very future existence and that of the entire world? Can we in the Progressive movement come up with any form of cure, do we have the motivation; can we come up with the ideas and the drive needed to defeat this insidious disease? So far, many progressive writers and websites have tried very valiantly, but have not yet succeeded; they have been impeded time and time again by the money, power, and influence of the corporate-controlled media. And we have watched as the subservient Democratic Party and its leaders have shown no backbone whatsoever and have caved in completely to the powers that now rule Washington"

I don�t understand progressive as the political idea,
but as mental evolution, progression, and not this anti-evolution, all now runs by money, that green paper that makes people forget people, and think just about $...
Someday we will stand up...

<< 1  2   >>

join