It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Iran already a nuclear state, but has no intention of launching attack on Israel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by SkipperJohn
oh from someone who says they are not building nukes?

we can trust them

But who can you trust?
Did you know the Iraq war was only supposed to be only weeks long?

Is Obama more trustworthy?

True. Who has killed more civilians? Isnt that what terrorists do? go usa. ra ra ra. (sheesh)

posted on Feb, 7 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Heck, I'm an western Atheist and I HATE the Zionists as well... they are inhuman psychopaths who need to be put down.

Funny that you dont see the Irony in your own hate filled psychopathic rant wishing death and destruction on another that YOU dont agree with......

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by ausername
He has also said that Iran is prepared to destroy Israel if they attack Iran.

This is simply a warning to Israel, aimed as a deterrent to preemptive strikes.

There is more to this Egypt visit... IMO...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Actually I was thinking more the opposite. Israel has refrained thus far from attacking Iran, much to the irritation of Iran. I think Iran is just itching to do their thing and in order to fast track they make the claim they are a nuclear power. They say they dont want to attack Israel while at the same time calling for its destruction.

Actually they say they have no intentions of attacking Israel, but they are prepared to destroy Israel IF they attack Iran.

There is an extremely dangerous clandestine Islamic group, of the Shiite faith, and their ties to Iran are minimal, and to the regime in Iran there are no overt ties. This group has plans to provoke attacks on Iran to fulfill their twisted Islamic prophecies, and provide them the religious justification to retaliate. There retaliation plans are potentially far more devastating than anyone could imagine.

Hope that the aggression on Iran cannot be provoked, if it is, and Israel and the USA is involved.. Well, lets not go there....

If it goes down, and people can see it beginning to happen, then it would be easier to explain, and perhaps believe...

Good luck.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

It's sad when people don't want to see reality. Embracing a delusion because otherwise it would hurt their feelings.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

So you're agreeing with that map, right?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join