It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Exposed by Australian Politician in Parliament.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Oh fu**. Anonymous IS the NWO's weapon. They are its weapon to destroy current order (governments) with a new order (arnacho-primitivism). Sorry mate. It was a nice find nevertheless... But I think the NWO intended us to stumble on this. Which means it's a disinformation tactic.

And your own aim is what?

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimordialocker

And your own aim is what?

Er... To boldly go where no one has ever gone before???

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I live here in Aussie and this person is a lunatic. She is a member of the South Australian parliament.
edit on 13-5-2013 by wavewalker because: spellingmistake

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

So your an expert of Australia I read. The youth are shunning mass media, internet etc. Ha ha that's a good one. And now we have faulty genes as well! Its this sort of drivel backed up by NO evidence that makes these forums enetertaining!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Oh fu**. Anonymous IS the NWO's weapon. They are its weapon to destroy current order (governments) with a new order (arnacho-primitivism). Sorry mate. It was a nice find nevertheless... But I think the NWO intended us to stumble on this. Which means it's a disinformation tactic.

You and many others are misinformed. The New World Order is already here its Globalisation by another platitude. As anyone over 40 knows globalisation (multinational global finance)picked up steam from the 1970s &80s onwards thus nwo is actually implemented completely already.
It is not some future happening it is already here! Thus it is par se already to whine about it plus completely pointless.
Those that have attempted to oppose it have already failed from any side of the political spectrum nothing can defeat money power the true shadow government of the world.Civil liberties and privacy the right to choose traditional values over Illuminati social engineering are depleted every day.

edit on 14-5-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavewalker

I live here in Aussie and this person is a lunatic. She is a member of the South Australian parliament.
edit on 13-5-2013 by wavewalker because: spellingmistake

explain why she is a lunatic and I will leave it at that?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

You and many others are misinformed. The New World Order is already here its Globalisation by another platitude. As anyone over 40 knows globalisation (multinational global finance)picked up steam from the 1970s &80s onwards thus nwo is actually implemented completely already.

You seem to think the NWO isn't aware of us knowing. Which means they adapt in consequent to avoid being busted. It's not about money or economy, it's about minds. How many minds will follow their philosophy.

I saw evidence that they started dumping their own lower bricks of their pyramid to fulfil that ultimate control over belief system. It's not about religion, it's about who you'll trust.

Globalization was just a mean (not the end) to spread everywhere in every countries. After this has happened, one day some underdog NWO puppet (Anonymous? Assange?) will come out, and say, "Everyone join me, and let's make a worldwide revolution to break old stupid economy and governments". That's the day the NWO will win. Just like in French revolution, when the Illuminati successfully carried out the Revolution and replaced the old constitution by a new constitution.

edit on 14-5-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Globalization was just a mean (not the end) to spread everywhere in every countries. After this has happened, one day some underdog NWO puppet (Anonymous? Assange?) will come out, and say, "Everyone join me, and let's make a worldwide revolution to break old stupid economy and governments". That's the day the NWO will win. Just like in French revolution, when the Illuminati successfully carried out the Revolution and replaced the old constitution by a new constitution

Good on Assange then and foolish of you for assuming we are both on the same page then!
Assange to me is simply a gutsy whistle blower whom happens to be a techy software programmer he is hero of truth and should treated as such.
Before Assange come on the underground expose scene there was John Pilger Investigative journo old school style and another aussie with a similar gutsy attitude toward uncovering the little known truth via uncovering classified secrets of rogue governments.
What did these two have common both exposed the lies of the anglo-american "hegemony" & their dirty secrets which too is just another phrase for nwo.Both have come very close to paying the ultimate price with their lives and reputations for doing so.
edit on 17-5-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I am not one who cares for crazy John Birch theories about the UN etc...blah what I do know is fact is very much about Private Enterprise plans not the UN.
Someone involved that our pollies kissed the ass of and rolled out the red carpet for just recently.Watch and learn;

edit on 16-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Ann Bressington is a notorious lunatic. Nobody in politics takes her seriously, and most of the voting public believes she is certifiably insane.

While I can understand that her nutty ravings are considered gospel truth to the average ATS member, I wonder how the folks here feel about the fact that she is strongly opposed to the decriminalisation of all recreational drugs?
edit on 16/6/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Says you, speak for yourself

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Ann Bressington is a notorious lunatic. Nobody in politics takes her seriously, and most of the voting public believes she is certifiably insane.

I doubt many folks outside of Sth Australlia have a clue what this thread even about?
Sth Aus a strange isolated state founded by very freemasonic free settlers with ultra conservative leanings.
Ironic how those that always crap on about JB conspiracy theories about masons nwo and world gov are themselves often members of the craft just like the american libtards leader Ron & Rand Paul.
In fact the more i hear someone go on about masons the more i am begining to think they might be a member themselves kind of like the reverse psychology of disinfo to confuse the grains of truth with pieces of #(pardon my french)
edit on 17-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Theprimordialocker

except neither Ron nor Rand are masons.
Try again.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
henrymakow.com...

Not so, but hey i was never asking you FM PR chief!.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by fireyaguns
reply to post by Sankari

Says you, speak for yourself

I do.

I doubt many folks outside of Sth Australlia have a clue what this thread even about?

You're right. Most of them won't even know where South Australia is.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Really? So you mean this site is a good place to forget troubles, huh?
edit on 19-6-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Theprimordialocker

I am not sure if this source is good enough.

It may be a little biased.

BTW, lots of little old ladies shake hands like that. Are they are Freemasons too?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by omega man

Erm why does she say that agenda 21 isn't meant to be spoken about and then a little later on, starts quoting people talking about agenda 21?

Stopped after that.

that is very convoluted ummmm "logic" Chad
I'll stop reading your posts now..
( haha not...to much fun to point out your logic is sometimes...ummm ...wholey )

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

and the part about depopulation, whats wrong with that? we are way to many people.

Deep underground?

MIGHT just want to come up for a little fresh air...

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

Uh huh.

Lets look at this logically, shall we.

There are thousands upon thousands of politicians, senators, congressman, ministers, etc, who work within the system. When one person "comes out" - do you think, maybe, that she does so out of naivete? All the information she "discloses" is already on the internet. Frankly, to be honest, there is something outright embarrassing about worrying about a new world order when you're an Australian minister whose there to represent the district that elected you - not indulge in unfalsifiable claims about a new world order.

Are there people out there with plans for the future of our world? Certainly. Are there more than one? Yes! That's what think tanks are about. They represent certain entrenched interests, which, confusingly enough, contradict other entrenched interests. Yet the conspiracy theorist will undoubtedly argue that some superordinate body of unelected figures are "pulling the strings" - somehow controlling unknowns and the complexities of human behavior i.e. irrational emotionality - to create a new world order.

The theory simply doesn't make sense to a social scientist or psychologist who studies human behavior. It's hard enough to get people of different views to agree on policy - or even pass a new debt ceiling - yet people continue to believe that the world is being controlled as if it were an easy thing to do.

Take Global warming. You have members of the CFR who actively promote more of the same - lessen green house gases, they say, but lets keep fracking, lets develop carbon emission systems, etc. On the other hand, you have people on the left who want a faster and more assertive stance towards energy production.

Different perspectives, different views.

The problem with people who believe in conspiracy theories, in my opinion, is the sheer lack of sophistication in their thinking

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join