It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Napoleon and Other's Overnight Experiences In the King's Chamber?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hi Scott! I just found this thread series and I'm fascinated. ATS should have this up at the top sometimes so people can find it easier.

I'm wondering if you happen to have a compendium of both the reports of Napoleon's overnight stay in the King's Chamber, as well as others? I know Nappie was known to say, 'you would never believe me' but I remember somewhere reading another account that was much more detailed. It sounded for all the world like an ayahuasca experience.

Thanks for your response
and work on this!

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So, did you accidentally make a thread instead of messaging your friend Scott about what Napoleon said when we came out of the pyramid?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by samlf3rd

No, I thought that the forum here was open to questions and that others would like the answer, if any. Please correct me if I should have sent a private message.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Aleister Crowley spent three nights in their and invoked the presence of Aiwass or Ea. And was given a auditory authorization of the book "The Book of the Law"

This "ET,God" Proved his worth and existence by predicting the future of the world and the American government.

The second post in this Thread
edit on 2-2-2013 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
Hi Scott! I just found this thread series and I'm fascinated. ATS should have this up at the top sometimes so people can find it easier.

I'm wondering if you happen to have a compendium of both the reports of Napoleon's overnight stay in the King's Chamber, as well as others? I know Nappie was known to say, 'you would never believe me' but I remember somewhere reading another account that was much more detailed. It sounded for all the world like an ayahuasca experience.

Thanks for your response
and work on this!

Hi Signalfire,

Thank you for your post and your good vibe. Some others could learn from you.

I haven't read too much about Napoleon's night in the King's Chamber and probably know about as much of this story as you do. It seems to have become something of an urban legend. That being said, the only person who knew what really happened that night was Napoleon himself and he didn't spill the beans nor is he with us now. We will probably never know what really happened.

I have spent a number of hours in the King's Chamber and even managed, for a couple of minutes, to lie within the stone box within the chamber that Consensus Egyptology labels a 'sarcophagus'. It is NOT a sarcophagus and this is easily proven with even a cursory examination of the evidence. Alas, there were a number of other people milling around the chamber at the times I was there so I wasn't ever completely alone and so it was not easy to meditate. But, even to this day, I do wonder what might have happened had I lay down in that stone box and had an empty, quiet chamber that would have allowed me to free my mind.

Best wishes,,

Scott Creighton

edit on 3/2/2013 by Scott Creighton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If you want some really fun reading go look up Napoleans invasion plans for America. We were next on his list after Russia.

posted on Feb, 4 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hi Scott,

Looks like I answered my own question. With a little looking, I found this excerpt and it's what I was remembering:

www.mysteriouspeople.com...

More at the link, I believe I'm not supposed to quote too much from outside sources:

"Hours passed slowly by and in the increasing cold of the chamber Bruton began to feel that there were hostile forces around him, eerie shadows crowded in on him from all sides and a dark apparition advanced menacingly towards him. All the legends of evil ghosts haunting the areas around the pyramids told to him by Arab villagers came to his mind. Soon there was a circle of antagonistic beings surrounding him, 'monstrous elemental creations, evil horrors of the underworld' as he described them. Despite being seized by panic Brunton resisted the temptation to turn on the flashlight and decided to see it through. It was this determination that saved him. The elementals disappeared quite suddenly, and all was dark and quiet again.

Soon afterwards phantoms of a different aspect appeared - benevolent beings in the ceremonial dress of ancient Egyptian high priests. The ancient apparitions led him through secret passages within the Pyramid to a Hall of Learning, equating to a mystical journey within the mind.

This mystical experience apparently also involved astral projection. Brunton describes feeling paralyzed, his own spirit leaving his physical body and going to the 'regions beyond death'. He felt as if he were passing upwards through a narrow hole (also described in shamanic tradition) and becoming a pure mental being with a sense of existence many times more vivid than when in his physical body. He described gazing down on his prone lifeless form and noted a train of faint silvery light projecting itself from his spiritual to his physical body. This 'cord' is mentioned by many people who have experienced astral projection. He was given various information by his ancient guides, including the fact that the Pyramid was built in the time of Atlantis, and that the Pyramid's secret chambers and ancient records were all contained within himself.

He returned to normal consciousness quite suddenly, convinced that he had undergone some kind of initiation ceremony. Interestingly enough, it was the belief of occultists like Madame Blavatsky that priests of the Egyptian Mysteries used the Great Pyramid to initiate candidates into the experience of astral projection and the truth of life after death."

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
As a psychic and involved in natural healing and spirit, I have had what many have studied to be holographic imaged light/sound awareness....being what psychic means.

I was shown an image of a human lying in the sarcophagus for it was used as the ancient holy practice for cellular healing. Light/sound vibration allowed the human cell to be regenerated....which is why the spiritual information related to the Kings Chamber and reincarnation.....or the returned cellular healing. As CHRIST was the King, and CHRIST the holiness of water/oxygen as an ancient wisdom, this correlates a true condition and use of the sarcophagus and why imagery or holographic stories are gained when you lay in it.

Having or gaining visions was related to me as the ancient PHI biblical advice as an after affect notification of the plate tectonics (Carpenter) caused by the changing the holiness of Earth's oxygen and water.....the condition of CHRIST. Christ states 1000 Holy Ox....or the generation of oxygen. Using the holiness of the light sound changed the holiness of the light and sound and natural fusion of stone. This led to the disintegration of the matter of stone crystal or SION...fusion.

As the ancients used stone technology for levitation/building practices and forms of stone conversions...such as the strange glass ornaments etc....they had a different form of wisdom regarding stone and levitation of stone for sacred/holy building practices.

I came to understand that the literature in the Bible is discussing holographic light/sound imagery that the ancients became aware of in particular countries Temples as they applied the use of PHI light/sound as an ancient use.

The loss of mass and the atmospheric change of the holiness of water/oxygen....why many Temples used water as a condition involving the nuclear of stone....the biblical literature revealed the spiritual holographic messages and how they were changing....and why humanity were being inundated with plagues and also natural disasters....caused by the loss of fusion and the collapse of stone (sink holes), the ancient buildings began to collapse as the stone fusion had changed...as too did the pyramids/Temples.

This was how the ancient self was notified by visions/holographic spiritual imagery as informed messaging the human mind could psychically see. This is the reason why biblical literature is so hard to understand for it came as spiritual messages regarding the cause and effect outcome of using the Giza/Stonehenge relay or PHI transmitted sound.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Napoleon in the King's Chamber

What possible logic is there to suggest he went inside there to take drugs? People following Icke and Hancock drug abuse which causes hallucinations are being sheared for the sheep they are.

There is real science proving what I have written about genetic information transfer and time viewing. It explains Napoleon coming out of the King's Chamber looking scared as # and what he said to Las Casas years later while being poisoned by his doctors for secret reasons.

He said his family roots go back to the Etruscans and he was probably related to his hero Alexander who also went into the King's Chamber sarcophagus (no evidence of funerary purposes - see ARCE and AMS data). These things connect to Sauniere and Hitler. Look at my comment on AMORC for more to bring you right up to the present.

Chandler of Sandhurst gives you General Marbouef, Hoffet gives you the Merovingian Josephine (a name seldom used when alive, her names are many but Josephine is far later than others) and later Sauniere. Have fun connecting the dots - it has taken me four books.

new topics

top topics

join