It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put the Whole Into It, Become One With The (Infinite Self and Spirit Of Divinity)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Starseeds are the volunteers, and waves. I know, remember some of it, and given one moment when the veil lifts and reams of other information, I run only with my own memories and recognition.

Dolores Cannon, Dorothy Izatt, and James Gilliland have a lot of truth in their works. Though, often coached in personal language and understanding, and you have to reach the common thread in it all. For example, would never agree with anyone who calls a soul/spirit a god. And that particularly has to do with the veil lifting or touching soulstone. I know that Family is Pure Love and Kindness and Humble of Heart, as is the Infinite Consciousness Source we call God/Goodness. Those with enough ego to want to be gods are sometimes misguided, as in those under the veil, or renegades, as in those with memories choosing this.

We're all cosmic. We're all those who tried to make it real, the learning/training, put into the practicums. But, the difference between what is called starseed, use that term infrequently, is not that they are greater or better, just that they through lessons,, or through innocence, coming in from home, have enough know how to realize that these lower frequency pvp realms are not the proper way to learn. That we don't need to learn in misery. That taking short cuts, ie the means justifying the end, is an error caused by lower frequency.

You can read nations and individuals, what they're buying into that matches them to various places by their attitudes. Tough love, and smiting god? Homeless are sub humans? Bankers have the right to be rich? Anyone who thinks that humans share this world and resources have an entitlement issue, but not so the wealthy set who think they can stake out ownership via their funded mafia thugs/police/armies, and enforce slavery, for they are too weak to thrive themselves, apparently. Oh no, they're not entitled. You can do readings on these things.

Anyway, some try to help and always knew these things, and some don't seem to know these things.

But the bottom line is this, via veil lifting and recognition and my experiences, most of what you experience is Family and your own family groupings from the cosmos, checking up on you. Family with the capital is used to desognate those from Beyond outside the plasmic screen we're all in, the movie or never ending story, the Designers/Creators of the set and school, who are Bigger aspects of Divinity or HS's HS so to speak. For its a system of infinite progression.

Family with the smaller case is all our loved ones from both our previous and future stations in this multiverse, who love us and attempt to get us through this more risky place.

I can look into regions of space, or a galaxy and have the veil lift and be flooded with happiness and joy, beaming recognition. There you are! And my conscious mind isn't fast enough or large enough to grasp all of what is flooding in but I understand enough.

The thing you're talking about is actual a fear based program usually stemming out of fundamentalism.

The actual PTB, are hybrids, many royal zeta reticuli ones. And depending on who they are, some are cousins or soul groups to other Lyra souls, but have gone the wrong way, into fascism.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
But to use the term starseed as a synonym for wave, or volunteer, or someone even trying to help but also trying to fine tune higher skills perhaps, helping skills.....

If you have contact, or regular sightings, and more.....you are a starseed. Thats your group.

Every human on earth, has regular checkups from the Cosmic Workers, various Workstations. You don't give permissions for it for they serve Family and you wouldn't even have come into the system of risk without alot of bungee cords. Some of them are family.

Sometimes they are local groups and lower frequency and some of this depends on whether or not you're wearing clean underwear, and how you work through this.

If you have to give permission, say No as a default, for the ones having to ask for permissions are not your family/Family.

Also, permissions can be given by bad behavior, so this is really a poke by your family to do the work you came to do, even sometimes when bad things happen.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Yes, for we ARE.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

We might have a different idea of Burn.

Is yours negative or positive?

Is yours the Holy Spirit, and awakening and gaining Higher Mind, and having humanity heal up and progress, or is yours something else and ore outer.

Because we're not here to allow anything negative to happen to humans. We may not be superman yet and be capable of interfering with free will. As someone once told me, let the children be children. They're still kiddies, let them play. Um... no, but I'm dictator of the world either. So do my bit and have great faith and trust in Family and God/Goodness and the Perfect Plan and know that no matter what it seems like on the surface, the growth is occurring, the dough is rising, and all are learning on their levels. And there is no time, so saying their levels is not said from a higher plane, with ego. Simultaneously I'm not getting stuff in another realm and still working out communication skills and problems in this one. And learning from everyone as well, for even the ones who don't get politics, isms and inequality, have much skills and graces that are wonderful. People overall are wonderful. So in another realm, they're excelling and different realms I'm not getting it. We don't come in to do the same things.

Yet we don't give into any negative plans and never see them bearing fruition.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The thing you're talking about is actual a fear based program usually stemming out of fundamentalism. The actual PTB, are hybrids, many royal zeta reticuli ones. And depending on who they are, some are cousins or soul groups to other Lyra souls, but have gone the wrong way, into fascism.

This is not what I am finding.

In music, there is a natrual mystic blowing through the air, if you listen carefully you will hear.

Unless you are saying absolutely every artist is involved.

I have been listening to underground artists that have not been signed by record labels, and the same message comes through.

It's in almost all music.... Except lady gaga lol.
edit on 16-8-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

We might have a different idea of Burn. Is yours negative or positive? Is yours the Holy Spirit, and awakening and gaining Higher Mind, and having humanity heal up and progress, or is yours something else and ore outer.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Inner.

Eb and flow.... Shift...

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

There is a lot in music.

1. Military children. and all that that implies. Rituals satanic, for some. Not for all, there is some free will and yet Brittany couldn't get away. She's in my prayers.

2. Layers, levels. What the top of the pyramid knows versus the various compartments who carry out the bad things. They're misled alot. Isaiah 28 assures them that they were not guided by angels but by the dead. And all their contracts are null and void.

I am not trying to step on anyone who is Light geniune or waking up, and somehow carving their music career as a tool to help, all the while somehow avoiding the traps inherent in the Empire that if you are contracted, you're dealing with.

3. Some of them are ETs, some of those ETs have been compromised, thats complex. Some of them are coming in via other gateways, due to rituals and sacrifices. 9/11 for example and the saturn portals.

4. Some are actual beings from the past, ie what they called gods in the past.

I've been in various conversations with those who are mystery school trained, and there seems to be enough truth to draw them and then some major errors and distortions that corrupt their thinking and maybe, empower some of them to do harm to others, and when they wake up to that its very hard on them.

I've expressed that they need to deprogram, that the idea of God hiring dark hat catalysts is false, and that they need to turn the dial up on their love.

Music industry is very complex. Overall, think idols. And same with media, politicians, royal family. Some of them really like worship, don't they?

I'm going to make a post on the harm that we do to others we do to ourselves, spiritually and physically.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wifibrains

We might have a different idea of Burn. Is yours negative or positive? Is yours the Holy Spirit, and awakening and gaining Higher Mind, and having humanity heal up and progress, or is yours something else and ore outer.

Inner.

Eb and flow.... Shift...

2 types of inner scape burn.

1. Holy Spirit and being born again.

2. Purification and casting off the shadow.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

There is always three doors.

I choose door number three.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There is the spiritual element of harming another, creates harm and karma, though one can mitigate karma with learning, growth, forgivenenss of others and self, and faith, humble heart. But overall there is a separation from Love and Higher Levels as someone descends into their timeout to go through this in perfect knowledge, OR there can be. That is what is told. I personally think its wise to deprogram from negative things altogether and believe that Love always strives for a better way than the abyss. But, if this does occur, as many NDE's seem to show, then its the personal feelings one has of shame and confusion, and the frequency one is at.

The spiritual is only part of the harm however.

Anyone who is working to harm another in the physical reality, our world and plane, through direct means, through wars, through radiation and toxins, is also harming themselves physically, even if they take preventive measures. ie have bases to hide in. Detox and avoid contaminants, and eat good food. They're still harming themselves physically.

Because what was found looking into the atom, was the screen, a plasmic screen. This is akin to the older concept of ether.

Greg Braden put it well when describing the sceen in which we are dwelling, our bodies are a part of this even, and that when we interact with others, we are creating ripples and projections in the fabric of this "ether" to borrow the old word.

Well I've stood on that screen in a meditation. Found myself standing on the painting or poster of the universe, and couldn't get back in, basically where we're really from.

That is the movie of our lives we enter into.

Now the reality is we're all connected. Not one entity, but in oneness.

And when you poison any element of the screen, you poison yourself as well.

Good thoughts affect it the other way.

We're in a kind of tug of war, and need to overcome this altogether by gaining Higher Mind and our Love.

They try to drag spirit down by attacking the TREE.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The only 3rd I can think of is Higher Mind or Higher Self or God/Family. But the first 2 are a part of growing to that relationship. Thats going to the next level.

I prefer Holy Spirit to kundalini, but it depends on kundalini itself. Don't want lower frequency bodysuit energies to be brought up to my higher mind. I focus on higher chakras and then sail in to the healing aspects of the foundation, ignoring the body suit.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The body suit is made of light. There is something hidden that you cannot see that is between everything. From planets and stars, to atoms and photons, it's everywhere. Ignoring it and paying it no attention makes it non exsistant. We look through it at night as if it's not there looking at stars and it's there looking us in the face. We are blind.

Accept that this space is NOT nothing, and that it is part of you and you have a connection to everything.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This reminded me of the hollow bones poem. If the bones are hollow they are not empty they are FULL of space.

The original colonists (the "Earth-born"), although selected for optimal physical and mental attributes, suffered varying levels of brain damage due to the unforeseen effects of long periods of chemically and temperature-induced hibernation necessary to survive the long journey to Avalon. Their children (the "star-born") have no such disability;

From beowulfs children... En.wiki

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Yes, the plasma field. We're in the plasma film strip basically.

But only our bodies, spirit projects into the movie.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Yes, the plasma field. We're in the plasma film strip basically.

But only our bodies, spirit projects into the movie.

I call it the matrix. It's all smoke and mirrors, multi dimensional and runs through each of us connecting us to the layers. Above the seven there is a eighth but you must give up the seven deadly sins to get there.

The true creator is a she, but the false he, claims to be.

Give her a name and see her for what she is.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I don't believe that Divine Mother is alone Creator, though do see the energies being more towards Mother, to graduate or be born out of the matrix/school.

For the way home is Higher Mind and overcoming the lower primitive impulses, and giving to others, sharing their burdens and growing up. So Mothers energy is the Intercessor/Sophia/Challice/Tree of Life and way back home. But Mother and Father are One. Infinite Consciousness. Higher Self, Higher Self's Higher Self, Higher Self's Higher Self's Higher Self, and so forth and so on.

But I've heard both Dad and Mom speak to me on different occasions within. A friend shared his NDE with me:
While doing so, Father lifted my frequency within me and told me it was time to come home. Knew it was my Dad, felt overwhelming relief, sagged with relief and was nodding over and over again as He continued to speak with my spirit, but my conscious mind no longer heard the words but knew, was imparted with the knowledge that all was well, and what I was allowed was allowed. It was a great gift as it was. Kept thinking, wait, who is my Dad, Jesus, Michael? Who?

There are angels watching over us as well, Higher Light Beings.

In any case, soul knows Source, that much was determined.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

For the way home is Higher Mind and overcoming the lower primitive impulses, and giving to others, sharing their burdens and growing up. So Mothers energy is the Intercessor/Sophia/Challice/Tree of Life and way back home. But Mother and Father are One. Infinite Consciousness. Higher Self, Higher Self's Higher Self, Higher Self's Higher Self's Higher Self, and so forth and so on.

The lower primitive impulses is basically materialism.(light)

Merge the two now you know who they are, with yourself which is whoever you want to be. Every wrong has a right, and if the opposit to false is truth and you know both you won't be fooled.

It's late here I'm going to get some bed head.

Nice talking to unity_99

Naked=no chakras....

Wi-fi

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

While doing so, Father lifted my frequency within me and told me it was time to come home. Knew it was my Dad, felt overwhelming relief, sagged with relief and was nodding over and over again as He continued to speak with my spirit, but my conscious mind no longer heard the words but knew, was imparted with the knowledge that all was well, and what I was allowed was allowed. It was a great gift as it was. Kept thinking, wait, who is my Dad, Jesus, Michael? Who?

There are angels watching over us as well, Higher Light Beings.

For you bro.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Angels, like in Zadkiel, Jaliel, and Michael. Michael has interceded for my family. And when someone from Finland told me with my contacts I could ask them to identify, a thought that never occurred to me, was too passive about it. So I did, when an implant was removed by a team and the surgeon, wasn't a surgery bot grey, something that strikes primal fear into one, but was a blond older man who was young nonetheless, and who I recognized, and cared about. He identified as Janus. So was trying to discover who Janus was for sometime and how Janus related to me, in what connection to my soul family or relatives. Then my friend from Finland demanded I identify. And something stirred. I said, M'Ka'h'o'l or something similar. Spelling of course being problematic. Now, that does remind me of Michael, ie human soul group, Michael, Adam and Christ all related. So, somewhat shrugged this one off.

My son had a psi moment, and said that he sensed his father watching over, his father knew everything and was always helping, and was only trying to help everyone. He had a hard time explaining the Good he sensed, and then said that his name started with a J. And his younger brother had been inspired by the name Zadekei, and used this for his games. He started speaking of night time travels and that his father was watching over.

Then TMA, the Magicians Apprentice from ATS named Jaliel. He named a name, for my son's father that had already come to me but I had shrugged it off.

So I did a search for Jaliel, who in turn is the archangel Jophiel. I did a search for Zadekei. And discovered the archangel Zadkiel. And then discovered that they both worked with the archangel Michael.

Anway, whatever that means literally or metaphorically, I do believe we have great Light Beings of Love and Goodness, watching over. That we, humanity so to speak, not going so far as to take this personally, are seeds to some Wonderful Trees. That the Bible in fundamentalism and the Occult/Satanists, really don't have a clue who Michael is. And there are many false ones as well.

Love, and Higher Frequency, and when you touch his back, while in a deep vision/dream, woke up for the joy and happiness of heaven and home flooded through me.

I don't like chasing or guessing on names. I step into myself, only. My soul knows the way back home if I let go of the reigns of my ego.

But that family story, its inspiration as to the Greater Family we belong to, and the examination of our activities here, for we have wonderful Hero Role Models and need to start to step up to the plate in whatever ways, big and small we can, and turn this around. Turn us around.

Meditation is the Key to everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join