It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE: Nearly Identical ET Corpses Found in Russia and South America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

I think you missed the update. There is no Baltic Sea UFO, it turns out it was just rocks.

I was just joking...

Thanks for the update.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I often hear Greer is a fraud, what is it in the information that he has put forth that makes greer fraud?

Now is this because he's asking for help in donations to forward the production of his movie? I work in the advertising agency and have many ties with entertainment and special effects, I can personally tell you that just to promote 1 campaign can cost several tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars, requires full staff dedicated
To the project and even more so to produce a movie would cost vast more resources and time.

Is it really out of the ordinary for a producer to ask for donations? Nope it happens all the time in the entertainment from music to video to games to books, it's actually common because well it's very very expensive . If this was about the money then he's doing it wrong way cause you don't hype and sell the idea to help create a movie to the public, you go to the actual entertainment entities and sell your idea to producers, directors and writer to get funded by the millions... So it makes no logical sense to make money off of this by the way Greer doing it.

Also having interacted with true believers are hardly worried about money living in fake happiness. Truth seekers see through the illusions of money. I mean wouldn't you careless about money when you KNOW that earth is being visited by ET? How useless money really is when you understand where happiness truly lies.

This about awareness people. Sadly our society demand a vast amount money in order to create awareness and gain people's interest.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by samaka

This about awareness people.

Indeed it is , try typing Steven Greer into ATS search and become aware of why he is considered a fraud .

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by samaka

This about awareness people.

Indeed it is , try typing Steven Greer into ATS search and become aware of why he is considered a fraud .

Again what is in his information that makes him a fraud? All I keep finding are stories on why he is a fraud with little to no evidence to back it up. They are not attacking his info but only the traits if his ego
edit on 3-2-2013 by samaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewulph
Maybe they should have named the movie "Honey I shrunk Beavis"

LMAO! I thought the same thing.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Why do they have to be ET. Couldn't they have been an advanced earth creature?

There is more money in ET, so they must be ET.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a lot of people on this site claim these guys are frauds because it makes them feel better. this site is falling apart with closed minded people and i wonder why they joined in the first place

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This site is full of closed minds made of rock ready to shatter when this revelation occurs
Greer seems legit from what ive seen him talk about, I form opinions from personal experience no word of mouth and Ive had my own encounters that are very similar to his.. I think 2013 is the year where we break open heads....

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Greer and wilcocks -

Just a waste of all of our time.

A alien body that only they of all people know about, and found just in time to create a buzz about their film.

Rake in the dollars boys.

I really am starting to believe we would get more results flashing lasers in the night sky, than watching especially these type of UFO "documentaries" , all they ever do is repeat some of the best cases and add they're own crazy spin.

Boooo.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

Greer might hold an interest in UFOlogy, but he is just out to make money and is happy to discredit the field to achieve this.

I am not responsible for doing your research, but there were a fair few of the press club disclosure conference speakers who didn't hold the credentials they claimed, it was Greers responsibility to establish this but he just wants the money,

He claims to be non profit, but it don't take much to see that's not strictly true.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

TOP SCIENTISTS AND DNA LABS WILL BE INVOLVED drgreersblog.disclosureproject.org... If you can assist further with funding the campaign for Sirius, we will attempt to carry out this scientific inquiry -- however daunting it may be. We are currently investigating what these costs will be, but they will certainly be in the tens of thousands of dollars -- and perhaps more.

Here we go, if anyone had anything remotely this interesting (which someone may, but not these guys) you would be able to secure testing free, after convincing an independent lab of its veracity.

Dr. Bravo, myself, Dr. Ted Loder, Professor Emeritus University of New Hampshire, and other scientists who wish to remain confidential will be doing the examinations and testing. A top DNA lab will be engaged for appropriate DNA evaluation. The only reason I mention this sensitive matter at this time is that in order for this possible ET body to be properly evaluated and disclosed in “Sirius” – which is planned for completion in December 2012 -- we must act immediately. [Note: Greer had hoped the film would be out by December 2012, as he wrote here. The anticipated release date is now Spring 2013.] We will need your help with funding this and the rest of “Sirius”. And we cannot buy the safety and security that millions of people knowing about what we are doing can afford.

Also with all the cash these guys make from their websites and crap books, I am sure they could front the ten grand for the testing, if they really believe its a real alien then they know they will generate millions when its proven in public.

Apart from it will only be shown to be inconclusive so they can keep the cash cow going.

They are probably taking advise from Lloyd Pye!

We have enough anomalies to test and draw conclusions from already, we don't need these guys.

Rant over.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

a lot of people on this site claim these guys are frauds because it makes them feel better. this site is falling apart with closed minded people and i wonder why they joined in the first place

I know both of them are frauds....but it doesn't make me feel any better.

What do you make of a couple of guys that are constantly asking people to put their hands in their pockets and send them the cash?

What do you make of a guy who charges a couple of thousand dollars to sleep on a beach whilst he shows you all the UFO's flying overhead?....................or what about a guy who took a photograph of a moth at night and claimed 100% if was an alien being? (I might be wrong, but I think he tried to sell copies of said photo's too)

So no, I don't feel any better knowing these two shyster's are as bent as a ten bob note......but if it makes you feel better believing them.....send them some money....they really like it when people do that.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I bet all those on this site that say Greer is a fraud will be one of the first ones who watch his new doc...

Whether he is a fraud or not is not for ME to judge. I find this stuff entertaining and that's about it.

Is it real? Is it ALL fake? Heck, IDK. I do know that I do not put a lot of stock into what anyone "says" on ATS, especially those who just log on to debunk every thread that is started and be Debbie Downer's ALL THE TIME.

It's quite annoying, really. Especially when I just want to take a few minutes from MY day to peruse the threads on ATS in search of something interesting or thought-provoking, only to be met with all this negativity. What is the point of logging on to a site in order to just dispute and disrupt what someone else posts, without ANYTHING to back up YOUR point? Seems there are several "members" on this site that do just that. Don't you have a job? Are you even OLD enough to work? Is this your JOB, are you all part of the gubbment's disinfo tactics?

I enjoyed the post OP. It made the last thirty minutes or so go by quickly while I am waiting for the big game to come on (it's Superbowl Sunday here is the good 'ol USA). Again, I enjoy these topics from an entertainment and a "hmmmm" standpoint. One day we'll all know whether or not if we are all alone in this too big for words universe. When that happens, I highly doubt it will be Greer or anyone who has ever been posted about on ATS that will be doing the disclosure...

So just give it a break with bashing the OP, Greer, etc. Enjoy life, enjoy the threads on ATS and treat one another with the respect you'd want to be treated with. If you enjoy being treated like dirt, let people know! I am sure there are hundreds of peeps, especially in these forums, who would just LOVE to tell you that you're too stupid to breathe and you should just cease to exist.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Greer's Disclosure Project was what really pulled me into this whole world of Ufology. Then it seemed like year after year there were just more and more stories about him ripping people off. Whether it was him claiming that he had direct contact with Alien beings and was charging people thousands of dollars to view them on some beach but they were invisible. Or maybe it was the picture of the moth he claimed was an Alien.

For all of you getting distraught with the fact the other members are essentially calling Greer a snake oil salesman, I suggest you do some research on him. This guy charges for everything and has proved nothing. He's become quite wealthy from this charade and his colleauges are making a pretty penny as well. I like most would love some concrete evidence of an Alien presence, but my wallet is staying closed and suggest everyone else does the same.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Looks like a poorly made statue to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

Whether he is a fraud or not is not for ME to judge. I find this stuff entertaining and that's about it.

Why is it not for you to judge?......that is exactly what you should be doing!.......If you are really interested in the topic of UFO's then you have to do the research......and if you do you will very soon discover that Greer and Wilcock are two of the biggest charlatan's on the circuit!......they want your money, nothing more nothing less.

If it's just entertainment your after then google "funny cat's"....that should keep you entertained until the super bowl starts

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ooooh, cute, I want one I want one.

Do they come in a vacuum formed bubble pack to display them.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This sirius stuff is bull****, i read about it over a year ago and they still havent shown anything. Theyre just another group making an alien "documentary" that will make them millions of dollars from all the gullible idiots.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Lol you fools behave as if Greer has ripped you off in the past. If you don't trust him, don't give him money. Who gives a f#ck? If it's legit, the story will speak for itself. If it's illegitimate... then welcome to another day on Planet Earth, where people would rather argue over why Greer's a fraud instead of speculate on whether or not intelligent extraterrestrial life exists.

Greer's legitimacy does not determine the existence or non-existence of aliens. Pull your head in ATS. You're all missing the point so badly these days I'm not sure why I bother coming here at all anymore.

PS. I hate Greer. I'm not defending him. I'm just saying you're all idiots for caring so much about a human liar (which there are many of around here - that's nothing special) when there's quite clearly an escalating UFO phenomenon going on in the atmosphere of our planet. Yet you're all focused on some stupid vendetta against Greer...

No wonder the aliens just fly by and never f#cking land

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Did anyone ever even think that Greer and others of the same ilk may have been a victim to some form of, oh I don't know, heavy discrediting courtesy of TPTB?

The concept of "Conspiracy Theorist" and the programmed thought-forms that run similar are effective tools of TPTB in suppressing truth.

Don't be that person that buys into the programming. It is all well and good if, after reviewing the actual evidence you find yourself in conclusion of not agreeing. We all have that right, and we're all correct (in some way at least) for choosing what we do, each and every time we choose on our own accord. But let it come from you, the I AM inside of you, not from the result of some very well-played mind games.

The Russian stuff that happened in 1996 went largely unnoticed back then, but it matches the info Greer has. Eyewitness accounts, pictures, videos of coverage of it back then, on and on. So after you get a chance to see and read those things, THEN make a choice.

This, along with the Feb 7th disclosure hearings should make for an interesting week.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join