It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingo Swann Has Died

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon

So, Ingo is off to join the mute miners on the moon.

Oh this is really not very appropriate to say when someone dies

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rimjaja
So. Sad. Rest in peace Ingo.

Can anyone current with the remote viewing scene fill us in on who is legit and what inroads are being made. Every time I hear Ed Dames on Coast to Coast, he comes off as such a doom and gloom kook (very full of himself).

I've been most impressed with McMoneagle and Morehouse. Both have videos up on Youtube showing them work. I would rate Ed Dames as being a hack and I'm about the same with Courtney Brown. Brown has a lot of information on line also, alleging an imminent great flood of global coastlines any day now and he has all the viewing sessions available to look at. He infers a LOT from sketchy sightings and ignores what doesn't fit the hypothesis. Even more so for his RV sessions of the crucifixion (or not) of Christ; the hypothesis was that someone else, a mentally ill dupe, was crucified and Jesus was spared. There's a lot of reaching when looking at the info people came up with compared to that conclusion, not to mention that his videos are a trial to listen to. Lots of talking, very little real information.

To the doubting poster up above, RV is very much a real thing and anyone can learn it. It's the interpretation that sometimes is overwrought. Ingo, McMoneagle and Morehouse have all proved that they are actually viewing something in a unique way. Pat Price, who died early on in the RV experiments, was incredible. His description of sticking his head into a laser beam in a hidden Soviet facility was priceless.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by DaTroof
I'm surprised you all didn't remote-see this coming.

May he RIP, but let's give it up with the remote viewing nonsense.

# off. That's not how remote viewing works. and it does work.

That's sad he died. He's probably in a better place at least.
edit on 2-2-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Spoken by a true Ghost.

Of course remote viewing works, but only for those who know it works. DaTroof will never "see" it, coming or going.

Swann also wrote a book about Marian apparitions and appearances (Fatima, Lourdes, many others) which I'd recomend to anyone interested in those subjects. His interest range was wide, and I wouldn't be surprised if he checked out ATS from time to time.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

You must be tired :-D thats my neighbour,she's more into floral arrangements than me.Thanks for your reply ,was just asking out of interest, i heard some one i know referring to them as "sighters" and it made me wonder if there are other names for people who do RV.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
I'm surprised you all didn't remote-see this coming.

I'm surprised that you can pee without getting it all over your hands.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Bumpety bump bump, which is what Swann would have done. I hope people celebrate his life all over the globe, this fellow was one of the greats.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
His soul is now working in the John Lear Moon Soul Catcher base while awaiting Lord Xenu's arrival in modified Boeing 747 space ships to pick him up.

maybe he'll pass by the Mormon God planet Cobol on his way by.

He'll then get to come back in the future wearing nose plugs and dreadlocks to a future earth demanding what's left of the human population to mine gold for their new planet.

where some upstart human will find their teaching machine, gain the knowledge to steal a nuke and teleport to their home planet blowing it up and freeing mankind of the Psychlos invasion..

or something like that

guy was as loony as Lear imo

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I know they barely mean anything..

But my virtual respects

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
if actually true... may he RIP

one might say he had his personal & utimate , " Harmonic Convergence " with the great beyond
edit on 2-2-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I have always said that the US intelligence structure wouldn't have carried on the Remote-Viewing program for near 3 decades, unless there was something to it.

Its one of those strange anomalies, like the double slit experiment or collective wisdom (or the countless "Alien" species that have been encountered over the Milena).

I love his descriptions of activity on the moon.

Just imagine how far the alphabet agency's have got with this, just imagine what humans might one day achieve.

Some respected physicists speculate some sufficiently advanced civilizations could develop (somehow) into a physical state of just energy, and I imagine that's what "God" would be - conscious energy.

RIP Indigo, may many more follow in your footsteps.

As a side note, if any accomplished explorers want to help train me please drop me a PM, thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You think he is watching us now??

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
He should have predicted / 'seen' his own death and avoided it...

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Oh boy, switched a timeline or something weird. This is the second time I recall hearing news of his passing.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CristobalColonic

Another unoriginal and unfunny attempt at being funny. Thanks for pitching in. Don't even know anything about this, do you? How do you avoid dying of being old? Should he have also remote viewed a way to prevent aging?

WHen ATS frowns on one liners, your post is the kind of post they are talking about.
edit on 3-2-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Rest In Peace Ingo

For those who are unaware of his work link to his book - Penetration - the question of human telepathy and extraterrestial. Well worth a read.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by templar knight

He actually wrote quite a few books, so just find them, read them, and let Ingo share his life's work with you.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

True. while Penetration is a great read, the real meat of what Ingo had to share with the world would be in his database.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ingo will be sadly missed by the remote viewing community.
For a full bio of his life and work please visit: www.remoteviewed.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dazsmith
Ingo will be sadly missed by the remote viewing community.
For a full bio of his life and work please visit: www.remoteviewed.com...

Thank you Daz, I'm sure Mr. Swann would be most proud of your work especially with June 2013 coming upon us like a tsunami caused by an asteroid!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by CristobalColonic

Another unoriginal and unfunny attempt at being funny. Thanks for pitching in. Don't even know anything about this, do you? How do you avoid dying of being old? Should he have also remote viewed a way to prevent aging?

Unfortunately, CristobalColonic does have a point. Ingo Swann was only 79 years old. Most of the news sites on his obit only mention that he had declining health problems for a decade. So his medical problems begin at age 69. That's rather young and his cause of death can't really be deemed just mere "old age".

79 is young. The man should have lived to age 92 or age 93.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join