It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunamis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well helleww ATS!

long time no see

I've been away for so long I can't remember the last time I was on here...which is good for the mind and soul if you ask me haha

Anyways, hope everyones doing alright. Just wanted to check in here and see if anybody has any predictions/dreams regarding MASSIVE tsunami activity in and around New York, Bandung/Indonesia?

Cheers! and have a great February

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
MANY are predicting a Tsunami on the eastern coast of the US this year.

One of those is someone named Jucelino who is usually right when ever he predicts something.

He is saying that a mega tsunami will happen in November (Nov. 1-25, 2013) triggered by the Palma Canary Islands volcano:

(This sounds very disjointed because it has been translated into English BTW)

La Palma volcanic eruption on Canary Islands; could trigger up to 150-meter high tsunami across the Atlantic; American east coast including Florida devastated.

Models made by Jucelino the collapse of the island show the first regions to be affected by waves of up to 150 feet high: the neighboring islands of the Spanish archipelago of the Canaries. Within hours, the west coast of Africa will be hit by waves similar.

Between nine and 12 hours after the island collapses, waves of 20 to 80 meters will cross 6500 kilometers of ocean and reach the Caribbean islands and the east coast of the United States, Brazil and Canada. Upon arriving in ports and estuaries, the water will be piped to the interior. Deaths of people and destruction of property will be immense, according to Jucelino.

Up to 19 hours after the eruption, waves of 6 to 50 meters will reach the coast of North and Northeast Brazil, the Para Paraiba. The island of Fernando de Noronha is one of the places where the tsunami will come with more strength in the South Atlantic Europe will also be hit.

The southern coast of Portugal, Spain and West of Britain will experience waves of up to 20 meters, four or five hours after the geological event in the Canary Islands. Ports will be destroyed. Natural disasters like these are rare, occurring every 12 to 13 thousand years. But La Palma could collapse much sooner.

THE DANGER OF VOLCANO CUMBRI VIEJA

"A wave higher than Nelson's Column and travelling faster than a jet aircraft will devastate the eastern seaboard of America and inundate much of southern Britain, say scientists who have analyzed the effects of a future volcanic eruption in the Canary Islands."

Scientists Warn Of Massive Tidal Wave From Canary Island Volcano

"There is a potential for a devastatin­g Tsunami on the East Coast of the United States, having its genesis in the Canary Islands. If this event were to take place, it would devastate vast areas of the East Coast of America. According to experts, it’s not a question of IF this occurs, but WHEN… "

Mega Tsunami and CUMBRE VIEJA VOLCANO

edit on 1-2-2013 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Well then, they need to start building a wall surrounding the area where the land will collapse into.
Then, they need to drain the water from the enclosed space, and let the land fill it when it collapses...

One can dream right?

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Jessica talks about some tsunamis in her latest video...

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have to comment on Jessica, she is not a physic really. Ive looked at her blog and her predictions are general a.d wrong. Just my opinion

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well there was a 8.0 earthquake and minor tsunami in the Santa Cruz islands today.
www.mirror.co.uk...

I believe that was a precursor and there will be more bigger ones to follow.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by derekg
I have to comment on Jessica, she is not a physic really. Ive looked at her blog and her predictions are general a.d wrong. Just my opinion

In the video above
Jessica mentioned (around the 5.0 mark, or after) activity around Australia...

Guess what happened last night?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2/6/2013 by sled735 because: add thread link

new topics

top topics

join