It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America online, mobile banking unavailable to customers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm surprised that anyone on ATS would willingly bank with BOA, after all a person could possibly know about that institution...it's only slightly disappointing.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
reply to post by Gridrebel

and suddenly denying customers their own money because they are involved with legal sales in arms and ammunition

You mean this liar?

What a joke. He got his 15 minutes of fame, He certainly changed his story along the way.

In the world of banking, BofA is not the best pick. However, thousands of good, honest people work for them, so I don't wish their demise like so many people seem to do around here.

It’s no secret that BOA tried to jack millions in excessive fees from low income account holders. The gun and ammo issue is still up in air. It’s no secret that BOA is corrupt. The excuse that “thousands of good, honest people work for them, so I don't wish their demise like so many people seem to do around here” is a little lame. There are many innocent employees work for TPTB, CIA, EPA, FDA, FBI, HHS, FEMA, KKK, WHO, YADA, YADA, YADA. This is exactly why people need to unite and overcome their acronyms!

and BTFW, BOA has BILLIONS of dollars yet they can't cash a 20K check???? What's up with that? I remember walking into my bank in the 80's and requesting a 40some thousand dollar check cashed. After being 'legitimisized', I received my cash. Is anyone here telling me I can't get 20K in cash today? Really??????
edit on 1-2-2013 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

It’s no secret that BOA tried to jack millions in excessive fees from low income account holders

Well, the truth is that they don't need or want low income account holders. They are a for-profit, publicly traded business, and they don't value low income account holders because they don't make any money off of them. Sorry, but that's all there is to it. I really don't get why people think they should be able to keep 100.00 in a bank account and not incur service fees.

This is exactly why people need to unite and overcome their acronyms!

Who's argument is lame?

edit on 1-2-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

It’s no secret that BOA tried to jack millions in excessive fees from low income account holders

Well, the truth is that they don't need or want low income account holders. They are a for-profit, publicly traded business, and they don't value low income account holders because they don't make any money off of them. Sorry, but that's all there is to it. I really don't get why people think they should be able to keep 100.00 in a bank account and not incur service fees.

This is exactly why people need to unite and overcome their acronyms!

Who's argument is lame?

edit on 1-2-2013 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

If BOA doesn't want low income account holders, why do they advertise to obtain them? The acronyms......that was an example in case you missed it. Many innocent people are employed by not so innocent employers. That doesn't excuse the non innocents.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
If it's hackers, I hope they hack the accounts of the loftiest employees on the ladder and spread it around to the customers.

I used to bank with Bank of Satan. Never, ever again, Bank of A**holes is blacklisted in this household. One auto-payment that was triggered 2 weeks early (and was reversed within 20 minutes of showing as pending) ended up costing us 2 weeks of daily overdraft charges. Effing crooks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join