It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF you eat at Burger King, you've been eatting horse meat!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well then, horse tastes pretty decent! haha

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
lmao I posted this 2 days ago and it has 1 flag

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-2-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I wonder if horse is nutritious?

science.kqed.org...

you know what. I think im gunna go get me a whopper tomorrow. Whats tommorrow tuesday? get me the daily special

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

gave you flag, thanks for the info guys. and don't worry about it. Its just hillarious he hijacked it

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
did you see this

80% horsemeat
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-2-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Wild Horse Sanctuary Show Audio Date: 06-28-09 Host: George Knapp Guests: Jerry Reynoldson, T. Boone Pickens, Madeleine Pickens Philanthropist and activist Madeleine Pickens (the wife of T. Boone Pickens), along with horse advocate Jerry Reynoldson, discussed their quest to save thirty-thousand wild horses by building a sanctuary for them. These wild horses are currently kept in holding facilities by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) at an increasing cost to taxpayers. In this current environment, the animals can't run or exercise or even get much shade, said Pickens, who added that this arrangement is neither fair for the horses, or the taxpayers. She has proposed that a private foundation create a sanctuary for the wild horses. About one million acres in size, the sanctuary would be securely fenced in so the horses don't graze on neighbors' property, she explained. Such a sanctuary, placed in Nevada, for instance, could serve as an historical/educational attraction, and highlight the wild Mustang as part of America's heritage, said Pickens and Reynoldson. Reynoldson noted the proposed foundation would be a non-profit, and though there is congressional support for it, he warned there was still a chance that the government would OK killing some of the horses, so it was important for citizens to get involved and support the sanctuary proposal.

im not sure if this is it. But i heard a coast to coast episode where these officials took over a bunch of wild horses because they were dying off... but the reason being is because they were chasing the horses till they collapsed and died...
Anyone else hear of this? and then they relocated them to a facility that's paid by the public. But no people can go inside. As for the quote? some horses may die? Possible *organic* horse meat farm?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Ah, so that explains my sudden compulsion to lick people's hands and to eat sugar cubes.

Can't say i am too worried though. As long as it tastes meatylicious, i am not bothered. Mind you, i suppose it should be at least labelled (and priced) correctly.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

whats the name for baby horse? Maybe that's what the tender ribs are :O

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
If you are Lucky its horses meat.

why do you think they put all the chemicals in them?
badly rotting meat. cats dogs rats and god only knows what.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is the lowest level any food chain can go to sell horse meat to the public the next thing you know they will be putting human flesh into the grind and serve it up to the humans

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I think this was only in the UK and Ireland?

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I wonder what's in the meat of other fast food restaurants. I think I've tasted pig in my fried chicken before.

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

\\as of last year the Obama administration has made horse legal for food.

what a waste of a great farming animal....

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Ok I haven't read the entire topic, but what is everyones dam worry about Horse meat geez, they at one stage where going to market it in Australian supermarkets but everyone kicked up about it.

If you eat cow whats so bad about horse, I wouldn't mind trying a bit of "Flicker" or Mr ED

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join