It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: "Any attack on Syria is an attack on Iran"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Iran said this on Tuesday. Well Israel struck Syria yesterday. So where is this talk now? Where is the Iranian response?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I am waiting for this war for a long time now.

Wonder when it will actually get started.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Iran: "Any attack on Syria is an attack on Iran",

Great, two birds, one stone.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

What, exactly, is the point of your thread?

You start a topic with no links, no data, no quotes, nothing but... Well... I can't even call what you typed an opinion.

Israel (the country) won't be around much longer if they keep up with their current MO. The neighborhood only tolerates a bully so long before they kick his ass to teach him a lesson.

Israel is like DeeBo in Friday. Talks a big game til someone stands up to them. Then all of a sudden it's "Yo USA, you going to help us or not?!"

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Remember the godfather " you mess with me, your messing with my family".

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Iran will just send a band of Hezbollah with some bombs and rockets.
If everyone just stays cool, Iran will implode soon enough anyway. I don't see the
need to get excited about it. The middle East is changing beyond what anyone imagined
a couple of years ago and the change wont miss Iran, they know it too.Rat face azinjebadman
is all but washed up there as well

There is soon to be fresh elections in Iran and that will for sure be the catalyst for mass unrest. If anyone attacks Iran
they are playing right into the hands of the Mullahs and will bring the population in behind them, as national outrage
takes hold after an external attack.

So stay cool boys and girls the Mullahs are going soon enough.
edit on 1-2-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Reality check people

No-one is about to risk a nuclear war, it simply isn't worth it.
If Iran could actually destroy Israel they already would have, they have Russian and Chinese backing.
Israel has probably the best intelligence in the world, they just want to be only kid with nukes on the block.
Oh that would be great band name.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

"Any attack on Syria is an attack on Iran"

Do you have a link confirming that this is what Iran actually said ? , a quote from an Iranian official would be nice ...otherwise it smells a bit like propaganda .

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

well here you go uk.finance.yahoo.com... from the link

DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran would consider any attack on Syria an attack on itself, a senior government official was quoted as saying on Saturday, in one of Tehran's most assertive defences of its ally yet
i can post 20 or so saying the same thing or put this in you search header Any attack on Syria is an attack on Iran you will find them

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Lol, kids with nukes on the block. Well said.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Are you all incapable?

www.news24.com...

www.thestar.com...

WW3 Is "Impending".

edit on 1-2-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It seems as if the act defense was a blow to the hornet nest with a bat www.cnn.com... form the link

(CNN) -- Shouting condemnation and promises of retaliation, Syria, Iran and Hezbollah on Thursday condemned Israel's decision to send warplanes into Syria, calling its airstrike a day before "inhuman" and "barbaric."

Russia also condemned Wednesday's attack, saying it would represent an unprovoked violation of United Nations charter if confirmed.

Syria's Foreign Ministry summoned the commander of U.N. forces in the Golan Heights on Thursday to formally complain about the incident, while Iran's deputy foreign minister, Hossein Amir Abdollahian, warned the attack would have "dire consequences" for Israel, according to Iran's semiofficial Mehr News Agency.
could we be seen the next 6 day war? will we get in the mix will Russia or would we US and Russia just say you 2 duke it out?
edit on 1-2-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

maybe this is not regarded an attack, this is an usual act of Israel it does it every other day.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here ya go:

news.yahoo.com...

There are TONS of links to this out there on the web. The Iranian officials released it this week.

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo

What, exactly, is the point of your thread?

You start a topic with no links, no data, no quotes, nothing but... Well... I can't even call what you typed an opinion.

Israel (the country) won't be around much longer if they keep up with their current MO. The neighborhood only tolerates a bully so long before they kick his ass to teach him a lesson.

Israel is like DeeBo in Friday. Talks a big game til someone stands up to them. Then all of a sudden it's "Yo USA, you going to help us or not?!"

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
There's not going to be any way with Iran and Israel. There's not going to be any wars at all.

Times are gude. The et konomy is gude. Exchange rates are stable. Israel is enjoying the company of her friendly Arab neighbors. Islamists around the world have been defeated and are looking at resolving their issues peacefully through diplomacy and dialogue over a lovely cup of Turkish coffee. The world is all giddy on a bullish share market. Crime is down to an all-time low. People are happy. Content. Confident. Secure. Hopeful.

Kind regards

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Just like "any attack on Israel is an attack on the US" . WELL, recently Israel attacked a research facility in Damascus and there has not been and will not be any military response from Iran. Actually, Israels attack, without provocation on a soverign nation is as Russia put it," A war crime". Since Syria and Iran have mutual defense agreements it would make sense for Iran to say that since their agreements infer it anyway.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Iran will respond in due time. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Iranians are more interested in unseating those gulf's monarchies in their neck of wood and Israel is a side show to them.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
Reality check people

Israel has probably the best intelligence in the world, they just want to be only kid with nukes on the block.
Oh that would be great band name.

Israel does not have the best intelligence in the world, that accolade is given to Pakistan because the ISI are head and shoulders above all other agencies... those with experience of such will likely agree

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Iran said this on Tuesday. Well Israel struck Syria yesterday. So where is this talk now? Where is the Iranian response?

I'm sorry, I thought I'd clicked on a link to someone's thread. I must have been mistaken.

Seems instead that a single sentence has been awkwardly broken down into three sentences, and accidentally posted as a thread in its own right - further filling this 'WW3' forum with useless crap that simply detracts from a proper discussion of the risk we face in these times, of international instabilities leading to large-scale conflict (very likely to start in the ME, as we all know, and as the mounting evidence & proxy actions unfold - in spite of POP's ramblings over the past 12 months or so about how 'nothing will happen'..)

From someone who always seems to know exactly what the future holds, and assures us all of ongoing peace and harmony, the 'OP' is a tad inflammatory, in a strange way. Every time the game changes, and something happens to add fuel to the fire of regional instability in the ME, this guy (the OP) crops up and somehow manages to spin the latest happenings to suit his ''Nothing to see here, everyone just move along'' BS.

POP - you are wasting everyone's time, and you should be post-banned for attempting to make a single sentence, based on your own opinion - your own 'strangely contradictory, and yet agenda-driven' opinion - with no links, sources, images or 'hypotheticals up for debate' into a thread.

And people really should be able to see through your trollish activities by now.

FAIL.

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace

On the way, through the terrorist proxies of Iran. Make no mistake, if Israel continues unilateral military aggression in Syria and especially any such aggression in Iran, Tel Aviv will be the prime target for retaliatory attacks.

Seems they have no idea of the sleeping beast they are poking here.

Lets hope they don't have to learn of it the hard way.

They desire the justification to retaliate, and not just against Israel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join