It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Birth Questions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This is a rather long read but it is very interesting all the same. It brings up several good questions about the true linage of Obama and it is not who you think. I am not looking to prove that Obama is not a citizen but this really will make you think about a lot of different things. This for some reason makes more sense to me then most of the other things I have heard.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by shivaX
Once a muslim ,always a muslim.

So no one in the history of man has converted from any religion?

As for the op, the link has way too much information to not qoute sources.
Not saying it isnt true because honestly I don't know.
I'm just saying I can't take it seriously.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I'll comment further once I've completed the full read, but the fact that this has stars already is odd. I find it hard to believe people have taken the time to read the entire website you linked, or watch the 40(+) minutes of video clips it presents. A little more info and some excerpts in the OP would also help.

ETA: before I read into this guys "research" much further, and I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but...
What exactly is the crime in being Muslim?

edit on 1-2-2013 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Muslim or Catholic? He attended two schools in Indonesia. One, a Muslim state school (the cheap version) and the other, a private Catholic school (the expensive one). He spent more time in the Catholic school though and both schools proudly claim Barry, as he was officially listed on the paperwork then.

So... Technically, he's more Catholic than Muslim if the schools he attended are defining that. I've yet to run across much else to 'define' it that way. The Church he spent 20 years in was more Black Theology (Rev. Wright) than anything else. Now that's an interesting one to look up and is nothing like either Muslim or Catholic.

Personally? I don't think of Obama as any of the above. He's whatever he needs to be for whatever audience he needs to be that for the time. He's literally had extended time exposed to a little of everything to know how to blend anywhere for 'connecting' with people. Just my thoughts....

*and Arizona settled the b/c for legal status before the election by accepting certification of a document they were honestly looking for every reason to reject. Even they couldn't find more reasons in the end. That settled it in my mind ... on any legal serving question anyway.

@ Garkiniss

Errr... I skimmed it. I've spent enough days researching source material myself over the last year in particular to know the dates, places, names and stats without even looking anything up anymore. Literally, on that. (sigh) I set out to prove my point right (that Obama wasn't legal) and wound up proving Obama's supporters 100% right in this instance. Humility is a lesson not soon forgotten...so forgive me if I didn't feel the need to read every word of every paragraph after skim-reading the material to understand the jist of it.

edit on 1-2-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Was he previously a muslim?
Yes

I only said that 'once a muslim,always a muslim'.
No more ,no less.

I did not comment on whether its good or bad.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Show where by any evidence he's ever been a Muslim under any standard? He DID attend the Madrasa in Indonesia. No question. His own people released that in 2010. The school in Indonesia strongly claims the history with pride.....but so does that Catholic school he attended afterward.

I'd be interested if anyone has something new to show, as proof and not suggestion, he's ever been a Muslim in practice or otherwise?

(I hate this topic because to be intellectually honest in my own position, I find myself actually defending the goober)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Hey Wrabbit,
Its often hard to defend what we disagree with but by doing so your honour as a gentleman shines through

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

1. Barrack Hussein Obama was born to Generations of Muslims
2. Barrack Hussein Obama was raised for years in Muslim Nations

3. Barrack Hussein Obama attended Muslim schools, where he was registered as a Muslim

4. Barrack Hussein Obama wants you to believe that his opportunistic conversion to Christianity after being born to generations of Muslims who raised him for years in Muslim nations where he attended Muslim schools has completely eliminated his Islamic Roots and changed his Muslim sympathies.

5. Barrack Hussein Obama’s church of 20 years gave many awards to the radical, anti-white, pro-Islamic, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan.

6. Barrack Hussein Obama has been praised and endorsed by the Islamic terrorist group Hamas

7. Barrack Hussein Obamahas been praised and endorsed by Palestinian Rashid Khalidi, who also has held a fundraiser for Obama. Khalidi is a harsh critic of Israel, has made statements supportive of Palestinian terror and reportedly has worked on behalf of the Palestine Liberation Organization while it was involved in anti-Western terrorism and was labeled by the State Department as a terror group.

8. Barrack Hussein Obama has praised and endorsed, in his autobiography, the founder first President of Nation of Islam President Malcom X

9. Brother: Muslim ”Barack Obama’s brother Roy opted for Islam over Christianity, as the Senator recounted in his book when describing his 1992 wedding. “The person who made me proudest of all,” Obama wrote, “was Roy. Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage. He converted to Islam, and has sworn off pork and tobacco and alcohol.”Abongo “argues that the black man must “liberate himself from the poisoning influences of European culture.” He urged his younger brother to embrace his African heritage.

10. Sister: Muslim In an interview with the New York Times, Maya Soetoro-Ng, Obama’s younger half sister, told the Times, “I don’t want to deny Islam. I think it’s obviously very important that we have an understanding of Islam … my brother has been a Christian for (only) 20 years.

11. Father: Muslim Barack Hussein Obama Sr. (Senior) was born in Nyangoma-Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya.

12. Step Father: Muslim Lolo Soetoro Mangunharjo ws a devout Muslim and Obama went to Mosque on Fridays with him.

13. Mother: Muslim The evidence seems to quite clearly show that both Ann Dunham and her husband Lolo Soetoro Mangunharjo were in fact devout Muslims themselves and they raised their son as such.”

14. Grandfather: lived for a time in Zanzibar, where he converted from Christianity to Islam. He was one of the first Muslim converts in his village.
Grandfather, for whom Obama was given the middle name, Hussein, was “fiercely devoted to Islam.” He had at least 3 wives: Helima, who had no children, Akuma who gave birth to Sarah Obama, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. and Auma Obama.

15. Obama’s teachers and the principal from the 1970′s: Obama actively took part in the Islamic religious lessons during his years at his school in Muslim Indonesia. “I remembered that he had studied “mengaji” (recitation of the Quran)” “The actual usage of the word ‘mengaji’ in Indonesian and Malaysian societies means the study of learning to recite the Quran in the Arabic language rather than the native tongue. “Mengagi” is a word and a term that is accorded the highest value and status in the mindset of fundamentalist societies here in Southeast Asia. To put it quite simply, ‘mengaji classes’ are not something that a non practicing or so-called moderate Muslim family would ever send their child to. To put this in a Christian context, this is something above and beyond simply enrolling your child in Sunday school classes.”

16.The Obama Campaign: told the LA Times he wasn’t a “practicing Muslim.” (3/14/2007). Why didn’t Obama’s campaign just say he wasn’t a “Muslim”?

17. Lebanese Raplph Nader Called Obama Pro-”Palestinian” Washington, D.C. (February 25, 2008) — In remarks made by Ralph Nader on “Meet the Press,” Nader added to the debate on Senator Obama’s views on Israel and the Middle East and raised serious doubts and questions about the true leanings of Senator Obama on these important issues.

LINK

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Show where by any evidence he's ever been a Muslim under any standard? He DID attend the Madrasa in Indonesia. No question. His own people released that in 2010.

His student transcript from the school in Indonesia states he was a Muslim at that time. Does that mean he really and truly was? No, it doesn't. I'm going to try to find it and post it up. I think it was released by NBC or the BBC.

I don't think he's being fully honest about his past, but I personally don't really care. I don't like his politics. I could care less about "the man" behind it all.

EDIT: Here's his transcript that states "Religion: Islam" from the AP.

associated press transcript
edit on 1-2-2013 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007, by the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta, Indonesia, shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name Barry Soetoro into the Catholic school made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro. The document lists Barry Soetoro as a Indonesian citizen, born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, and shows his Muslim step-father listed the boy's religion as Islam.(AP Photo/ Tatan Syuflana)

edit on 1-2-2013 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

That looks like one of the documents I have in my stuff as well. (I have to check) I hate to post and run but I do have an appointment I have to get my other half to. When I get back in a couple hours, I'll check back on this thread first thing and dig out the stuff I've accumulated in source material from the schools in Indonesia and the rest, depending on where the thread ran off to.

I would note in general terms though, my mother listed me as Catholic at a young age. I never was and I mean, literally, I never was brought into the Catholic Church in their formal ways. Just Baptism. Exposed to it and having a parent list it doesn't make it so, as noted elsewhere.

It matters of course because it's a very serious thing to have been Muslim then converted out of it to Christianity, as he would have had to by his 2 decades in the Church of Rev. Wright. In some nations, it's punishable by a thing I can't even really say here for laws and who we're talking about. (not sure on that..and not worth finding out the hard way..lol)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What does the religious bigotry displayed here have to do with the circumstances of his birth?

To the OP: You say you're not trying to prove Obama's not a citizen... Then what ARE you trying to prove?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

What does the religious bigotry displayed here have to do with the circumstances of his birth?

A politician is a public figure .
People have every right to discuss about his religious background.

To the OP: You say you're not trying to prove Obama's not a citizen... Then what ARE you trying to prove?

He is probably trying to discuss about Obama's early life.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Finished pouring over the source material and I've still a few questions that needs answering:

What's the point of this thread? What is the agenda? The OP offers no insight, asks no questions, nor does it promote a theory. There are dozens of Obama threads if you just wanted to discuss the man. I'm not seeing the point.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

The religious bigotry that you have engaged in in this thread has NOTHING to do with Obama. So, you hate Muslims. OK. We get it. But you haven't proven that he is a Muslim. I'm from generations of Christians, and I'm not one. It proves NOTHING. People have been trying to prove he's "this" or "that" for YEARS, and there's simply no proof. You fail.

And you can't answer for the OP.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

you hate Muslims.

Opinion not fact.

But you haven't proven that he is a Muslim.

Firstly I am not necessarily here to prove that Obama is a muslim.
Secondly yes he WAS a muslim and hence his middle name.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

What does being "handsome" (which is what Hussein means) have to do with being Muslim?
My first name is of Hebrew origins, yet I'm an Irish deist from a mostly Catholic family.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Secondly yes he WAS a muslim

Where is your proof for that?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by shivaX

Opinion, not fact.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Really?
Really?
Does it ever end? You're stuck with him, like it or not
for 4 more years.
Just think how exciting the next 4 years will be.
He still needs to reveal himself as the Anti Christ, switch the USA over
to communism take all your guns kill all the white Christians, indoctrinate
your children by putting them in Black Panther run schools and laugh
and laugh himself to sleep every night. Busy man.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join