It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MissedUnderstanding? Clarity...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
-answers to questions-

ENERGY CREATED there and born in FLESH here
through experiences experienced memories begins to hear?

memories hear but not with ear
DNA encoded data thru time IS shared

DNA encoded data thru time is shared
as more experienced from there to here?

Seems when DNA encoded data begins to unlock
information is shared 1 questions , why not?

Especially if data encourages -connections- RELATED
to how WE ALL ARE CONNECTED thru (BEING) *CREATED*

So LOGIC within the filters of the encoded data
says PEACE to sis/bros NO MATTER WHERE SCATTERED

LOGIC in PEACE how could this of been obtained
[color=gold] with EXPERIENCE within EXISTENCE YOU learn to CHANGE

[color=gold] with EXPERIENCE within EXISTENCE 1 learned to CHANGE?
may not always of vibrated on CURRENT CONSCIOUS PLAINS?

Again-

during phases of life and death within Existence
INTELLIGENCE AQUIRED recognized wrong- AND NEED FOR REPENTANCE

With that, some really must try to understand
thru EXPERIENCES experienced YOU WILL wash your hands

of many misguided or misbelieved -dark- intents
again with experience 1 personally HAD (past misstakes) to accept Repent...

with this logic 1 tries to ONLY share
with NO intent to manipulate or even cause FEAR

"no" only to remind ALL OF THE ORIGINAL RELATION
linking ALL Creations back to the SOURCE of CREATION.

1 places Personal energy in range of others energies to assist not -force [color=gold] for 1 is not designed to force wills assist because maybe 1 is not fully understood nor experiences experienced by 1 understood which could Help others but this is ok.

The point of 1z intents here (shared) are we all have the ability to sway towards positive intended outcomes or negative (or Light behaving or dark behaving) nothing to do with home but how you vibrate to 1.

As the phases of Life and Death Within EXISTENCE (are experienced). It seems logical to eventually come to a PEACEFUL vibrative state after experiencing some of the not so peaceful vibrative states during life and death phases within EXISTENCE.

And if ths is so, to attempt to help (other CREATOR Creations) may become a natural effect from exposure.. Again not forcing anything (shared)

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I don't see where the clarity part is. I would ask you to perhaps rephrase a few sections, but that would require you to fix the whole post. Because from where I'm sitting, nothing about that post makes sense.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

AfterInfinity, I understand what you mean. sometimes 1 writes in ways directed to those who may question behind the scenes more less...

Basically just discussing my intentions with ATS as of current and how sometimes in discussions some take from them what they want w/o just asking to get clarity and then they produce... w/o questions still hidden so 1 basically placed clarity for their conscious. You my friend 1 observes are doing your part(s) here with asking and helping others get answers from your questions which is appreciated. So 1 apllos for it being written this way Afterinfinity..

NAMASTE*******
edit on 2/1/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I didn't understand that post either. Slow down and actually look at the keyboard while you are typing, please. Look up occasionally to make sure it looks the way it should, but focus on the typing. Seriously. I can't tell if you're even trying.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

its saying that
1- im not here to judge ANY
2-Im not here to force my will and how I view positive & negative energies on any
3-the things I share I share thru personal experiences from when times my vibrations were not on the positive level they are now
4-PEACE is the current Logical observation now in the past it may have been something more harsh pas meaning past phases thru life and death within existence-which taught me humbled me and currently refind my Soul to the level of awareness it is now and not previously being so its this way otherwise learned wrong with phase experiences...

Clarity 1 hopes this has provided. If not feel free to ask further.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Can you explain # 4 in greater detail, please?

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Can you explain # 4 in greater detail, please?

@4-PEACE is the current Logical observation now in the past it may have been something more harsh pas meaning past phases thru life and death within existence-which taught me humbled me and currently refind my Soul to the level of awareness it is now and not previously being so its this way otherwise learned wrong with phase experiences...

[color=gold]
(Positive form of Golden Rule) One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.
(Negative form of Golden Rule) One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated.

Peace obtained conscious awareness this life phase
Peace, for previous live(s) no matter how much 1 tries to deny in past something from DNA data emits a period or periods of non peace with by 1. But 1 had to LEARN thru experiences experienced thru life and death phases within existence. Methods of learning from energies encountered good or bad depending on my behaviors in or during those past experiences TAUGHT 1 either Come back
or achieve better existence. Accepted- understood -apollos & then please accept my repent as well. Try to PREVENT others from extra classes, but it seems others take it like im trying to outshine or shine too BRIGHT in my ways of interacting positive when speaking with LIGHT. so maybe as 1 did and still can learn they may have to take certain courses that are more effective on a Soul/Spirit/Internal energy before it respawns into a manifested flesh or other form..

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Ophicius, its important to be clearer with what you say, because people will just bypass it, im finding it hard to understand you these days. In the old days , you had me at "i uses trick to lure you, i waites for you patiently" i think thats what used to be on your avatar wasnt it??

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Ophicius, its important to be clearer with what you say, because people will just bypass it, im finding it hard to understand you these days.

Please excuse thedoctorswife, when 1 gets into these types of threads the emotions guide the text. And w/o calling out other member(s) direct 1 placed something here for them to observe in hopes that they better understand my intents...

This is the reason why this text is written in the current format thedoctorswife which 1 can understands can be a bit misunderstood due to its writing being configured different. again please excuse.

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
In the old days , you had me at "i uses trick to lure you, i waites for you patiently" i think thats what used to be on your avatar wasnt it??

Yes it was 1 uses tricks to lure you and 1 waits for you patiently yes
nice to see you remembered

That was in relation to the who shall manipulate you to get you & your Existence interest under its influence
and with the who waits patiently for us as the Observes our activities here on EA*RTH and beyond..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

That post was slightly better, but still largely incoherent.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Very beautifully written prose. I'd love to be privy to your poetry.

So, in experiencing life, when negative experiences come upon us,

Should we fight it? Walk away? Ride the wave? Negativity shuts me down, scares me away. Even here on ATS, is a good example. If I come up against too much negativity, I generally just walk away and stay away for a few days, weeks, and sometimes months - depending upon the situation...

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

What is the intention of the Darkness?

The Darkness will destroy everything you are NOT so that you can realize what you ARE.

The Darkness will free you from the illusion of identifying with the light. The light is WATCHED and some get so into it that they identify with it.

Imagine being in the movie and you forget that you exist but you think you are the character on the screen? You will take on all their pain and suffering (especially death - ouch). When you realize that you are the darkness in that chair watching, everything is EASE and FLOW.

The darkness seems evil to those who think they are light...

It will destroy Light and leave you with Your Self.
It will destroy illusion and leave you with The Truth...

The flashing light does not last for every, it flashes in making its appearence and flashes out. It is ignited and at some point burns out.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
(Sorry double post)
edit on 1-2-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The Darkness will destroy everything you are NOT so that you can realize what you ARE.

If you destroy black, then how do you define white? How do you define existence without nonexistence? You want to take away the polarity, when polarity is the only thing that creates distinction. Without polarity, there is stagnancy. A lack of motion. Death. I don't mean death in the sense with which we are familiar. I mean the end of everything. This universe exists because of motion, and motion exists because of polarity. There must be back and forth, up and down, in and out.

You don't understand darkness. Darkness is simply light that hasn't been born yet, and light is darkness that hasn't yet fallen asleep.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
You don't understand darkness. Darkness is simply light that hasn't been born yet, and light is darkness that hasn't yet fallen asleep.

Actually, this is backwards. The Darkness CREATED light. The light is being used by darker ones with negative intentions, and it seems to be working. People are misidentifying themselves as being "light". We are in the matrix, indeed... Some people are even starting to believe that their existence depends on the light, ouch. A painful illusion.

When the darkness sleeps, there is Maya (the illusion, "the dream", the light). When the darkness awakens it realizes that all of this were just appearences.

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth

Very beautifully written prose. I'd love to be privy to your poetry.

So, in experiencing life, when negative experiences come upon us,

Should we fight it? Walk away? Ride the wave? Negativity shuts me down, scares me away. Even here on ATS, is a good example. If I come up against too much negativity, I generally just walk away and stay away for a few days, weeks, and sometimes months - depending upon the situation...

Peace,
Cirque

1 would say depending on YOUR AWARNESS LEVEL associated with personal experiences during your life and death experiences within EXISTENCE. You would have to decide with what your DNA tells you at the moment you RECOGNIZE your engaged... by evol turn a cheek in 1 life eye for an eye in another and then NOW...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

What is the intention of the Darkness?

Processing. possible ignorance 1 personally may contain processed (accepted) 1 did not say 1 knows all. Memory (addition) DNA code accepted. FEEL still Peace even though Recognizing-what you are saying arpgme. Really is there no other way to omit illusion UPON w/o..

The Darkness will free you from the illusion of identifying with the light. The light is WATCHED and some get so into it that they identify with it.

Imagine being in the movie and you forget that you exist but you think you are the character on the screen? You will take on all their pain and suffering (especially death - ouch). When you realize that you are the darkness in that chair watching, everything is EASE and FLOW.

better clarity from ATS member arpgme, appreciated. HOLO UNI cons-cages/illusions/energy traps.
Within -accepted- but what makes some fall within? -to experience-learn-Understand better perhaps. even if the pains of MATRIX feel and are experienced, is / was the effort Worth? ALL must ask recognizing participating & observing. I am understanding you better arpgme and felt a long time ago your energy(s). But seemed like discussed behind instead of in clear to better understand.

The darkness seems evil to those who think they are light...

It will destroy Light and leave you with Your Self.
It will destroy illusion and leave you with The Truth...

The flashing light does not last for every, it flashes in making its appearence and flashes out. It is ignited and at some point burns out.

accepted and thank you for taking time to add clarity objective / subjective truth... Defined

NAMASTE*******

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Where did you get those ideas? Darkness is always and forever at the mercy of the light. You can chase shadow away, but you can never chase light away. The pursuit of light is what makes the suffering of darkness endurable. The more you understand light, the more you understand darkness, and the more you are able to find light in darkness. Darkness is ignorance, in whatever forms it may take. Light is awareness, in whatever forms it may take. We will always hunger for some form of ignorance, and we will always hunger for some form of awareness. Light and dark are lovers. They complement each other so completely that human beings can't hope to understand where one ends and the other begins.
edit on 1-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Thank you for understanding and now assuming things.

There is ignorance on both sides. Beings who are still learning the the function of light, and souls (dark beings) who are remembering the role of not being light but being aware of it and to allow it to come and go without holding on to.

Dark beings seem to be evil being darkness will accept them as they are so they stay there, but eventually they will even learn the way of Divine darkness of letting go and allowing.

The weak overcomes the strong like the changing moving water can go pass the solid heavy rock.
Gentleness is life while strength is death, such as the fragileness of a new born or the solidity of the dying body. Or the gentleness of a flower or the solidity of a dead and dry plant.

I have to disagree. Darkness is awareness, and Light is understanding. Light is the knowledge and information. The painting to be seen. The darkness is the awareness, the eyes watching the painting.

The painting gives off its color and light, the eyes absorb it taking it all in so that it can be noticed...

Darkness is ignorance of INFORMATION not awareness.
Light is love, as in CONTROL for CARE, but NOT as in FREEDOM of individual expression...

The light has a unity of beings who BELIEVE in the same IDEA.
The darkness has a unity of beings who are all independently being themselves.

The light - All is for one (Each individual conforming for The whole / singular)
The dark - One is for all (The whole of darkness arising each individual)

The darkness is Free and therefore Truth (Sincerity with self)
The light is Control and therefore a light (Not completely sincere but conforming...)

posted on Feb, 1 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I have to disagree. Darkness is awareness, and Light is understanding. Light is the knowledge and information. The painting to be seen. The darkness is the awareness, the eyes watching the painting.

Step into a large gym. Turn the lights off. Put a blind fold on. Everything is dark. What are you aware of? What can you perceive, other than smell and sound and the pressure of the floor beneath your feet? What does it tell you? What does the darkness reveal to you about your environment? Imagine if you had been part of an activity which mandated your absolute ignorance regarding the location or nature of the room. Still no lights, and still blind folded. What would the darkness tell you about your surroundings?

Nothing. It would tell you nothing.

Understanding doesn't come without awareness, which obliterates that part of your argument. Understanding and awareness are both light. Darkness is lack of either, but light is the graduation from darkness. The more you learn, the more you see, and the more you see, the more you learn. With every step, the shadows fall away. The shadows made you want to learn, and now that you ARE light, you want to go back and try that ride again. You want to learn as much as you can, as many ways as you can. Cue the infinite cycles of existence.

Darkness is ignorance of INFORMATION not awareness.
Light is love, as in CONTROL for CARE, but NOT as in FREEDOM of individual expression...

How are information and awareness mutually exclusive? How is light not freedom? I'd like to see you contain light absolutely.

The darkness is Free and therefore Truth (Sincerity with self)
The light is Control and therefore a light (Not completely sincere but conforming...)

Darkness is a prison. Darkness is a blanket of fear, a device of containment. If you cannot perceive, you cannot escape. Intent is a result of information and desire. Without information, you are just desperation. Desperation and darkness is a recipe of death. You will make mistakes, and the darkness keeps you from learning because it has blinded you.

Light is freedom, it is courage, it is passion, it is hope, it is love, it is understanding, it is connectivity, it is life. But that's what makes darkness beautiful. It's just as earnest, just as honest, and just as capable of delight. Darkness is light that serves itself. It doesn't want to share, so it keeps the light. And only it can see the light.

You clearly don't understand light and dark. That's okay. You're human. I hope you learned something from me in this discussion. Your arguments don't make sense, but maybe I've shown you a way to make better sense. Maybe...I've shown you the LIGHT.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join